Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) (Page 50)

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquariun26

@zee-how could i know yaar.....cuz i m visiting this fc after 3 or 4 daysOuchLOLand they have completed 40 pages without meCryLOLthat is very rudeOuchLOLLOLLOLLOL
@zari-yeah i hope shweta jeete....but v also know tht its scripted....pehle to hum ye bhi nahi chahte the k shweta bb me aye....and now hum chahte hain k shweta jeeteSmile....aur ye sirf is waja se cuz hamari shweta ne khela hi itna acha hai.......she deserves to be the winner of that showEmbarrassed
and sorry mujhe nahi pata tha k tum mere aane pe shocked ho....LOLLOL
@zarmina-i think zari is liye shocked hui cuz is baar me bataye beghair hi aa gai....may b is liye zari shocked huiLOLcuz hamesha me aane se pehle use bata deti hunLOL
meee rude puji ?LOLOuchyeah hum nahi chahte the  but us ne ye game bohat acha khela puji kahin bi ye nahi laga ke us ka  decision wrong tha Starbalke wrong to hum ho gaye puji  LOLLOLnd she is the coolest person in the bb i apprecieat the way she has kept her coolnest  LOLLOL
she never encouraged any fighting sighting nd never tried to please anybody shody nd she was gud friendship with sameer seema jii nd etc etc  etc etc LOLLOL( jo haters ki nazar me diplomacy he)Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:42am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] meee rude puji ?LOLOuchyeah hum nahi chahte the  but us ne ye game bohat acha khela puji kahin bi ye nahi laga ke us ka  decision wrong tha Starbalke wrong to hum ho gaye puji  LOLLOLnd she is the coolest person in the bb i apprecieat the way she has kept her coolnest  LOLLOL
she never encouraged any fighting sighting nd never tried to please anybody shody nd she was gud friendship with sameer seema jii nd etc etc  etc etc LOLLOL( jo haters ki nazar me diplomacy he)Ouch[/QUOTE]

@zari...why to look at those haters?? we know how shweta is and thats enough for us...!!!We need not to know from others how shweta is in BB....we have our own eyes and we r capable of seeing the reality ourself....SO forget those haters and keep concentrating on Shweta!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26DelightedHeartFaraan92

aquariun26 IF-Dazzler
aquariun26
aquariun26

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
@zee-why not yaar...i believe u....aise hi to tumhe JIN BHAI nahi kehte hum logLOLWinkLOL
@zari-haan yaar i think v were wrong.....un haters ka kya yaar....un k paas to aur koi kaam hi nahi hote.....sirf shweta ki tarah wise log hi us ko samajh sakte hainEmbarrassed.....fazool log nahiAngryLOL
i think jin bhai is totally correctSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

@zari...why to look at those haters?? we know how shweta is and thats enough for us...!!!We need not to know from others how shweta is in BB....we have our own eyes and we r capable of seeing the reality ourself....SO forget those haters and keep concentrating on Shweta!Big smile
ROFLzee i fully know shweta is enough for us but i'm talking about ppl's of BB forumEmbarrassednd others  Celebrities of BB this matters of no account to meee

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 05 January 2011 at 12:19pm
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZarYab.....Khan

[QUOTE=-Zeeshan-]

ROFLzee i fully know shweta is enough for us but i'm talking about ppl's of BB forumEmbarrassednd others  Celebrities of BB this matters of no account to meee

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 04 January 2011 at 11:59am
-Zeeshan- IF-Sizzlerz
-Zeeshan-
-Zeeshan-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE] ROFLzee i fully know shweta is enough for us but i'm talking about ppl's of BB forumEmbarrassednd others  Celebrities of BB this matteris of no account to meee[/QUOTE]

well talking about ppl from bb forum i will say some r really psycho....i think u know them....They even opened AT for dolly...ashmit...etc etc....ROFL And they r actually behind shweta...!Angry!! I dont wanna pollute this AT for those pagal......!!! As Its a place for shweta lovers ....so we should be in her dreamy land...he heEmbarrassedLOL

Edited by -Zeeshan- - 04 January 2011 at 12:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aquariun26

@zee-why not yaar...i believe u....aise hi to tumhe JIN BHAI nahi kehte hum logLOLWinkLOL
@zari-haan yaar i think v were wrong.....un haters ka kya yaar....un k paas to aur koi kaam hi nahi hote.....sirf shweta ki tarah wise log hi us ko samajh sakte hainEmbarrassed.....fazool log nahiAngryLOL
i think jin bhai is totally correctSmile
yeah u right hey u know others webs per bi muje tumhaare jaise hi comments mil rahe hain (pics per)ke agar me isi tara shweta ke her scene ko capture karti rahi to shweta BB zaroor jeete gi(Thnxxxx) but puji FB per me pics promot nahi kar saki qk us ka password bhoo gai hun me Ouch
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

well talking about ppl from bb forum i will say some r really psycho....i think u know them....They even opened AT for dolly...ashmit...etc etc....ROFL And they r actually behind shweta...!Angry!! I dont wanna pollute this AT for those pagal......!!! As Its a place for shweta lovers ....so we should be in her dreamy land...he heEmbarrassedLOL
@boldROFL i know i know Them there names like animalsROFL

Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 04 January 2011 at 12:13pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Zeeshan-

Go to top