Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) (Page 119)

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Guys congratulate me...AngryROFL kisi nay Shweta k answers nai dekhay kya..ConfusedLOL

Faran Zafar
Wat was ur best moment in Bigg boss house..????

Shweta Tiwari
Hi Farhan.. I always appreciated all my videos u upload on youtube. And i read all your comments on my blog and I adore you for the way you love me. Best moment in Bigg Boss was when i received Palak's greeting card on Diwali and snow fall during Christmas.

Faran Zafar

Shweta we ur fans never wanted to see u in bigg boss coz they twist things da way it is not meant to be just for da sake of Trp\'s nd we thought dat they will ruin ur image in BB nd we also tried to stop u 4rm going dere bt i\'m sooooooo sooooooooo sooooooooooo much happy dat u accepted dis show nd proved ur fans wrong nd won bigg boss with dignity nd class.. u wer da most decent housemate in BB nd i\'m simply crazy abt u.. love u alooooooooot nd aoooot of congratulations to u again..:):):)

Shweta Tiwari
I understand your love and why u tried to stop me from the show like Bigg Boss. I am happy that I stood up to your expectations and thank you for all the love.

Urooj Sifaat
what is ur opinion about pakistan and about the people of pakistan?

Shweta Tiwari
People from Pakistan they have loved me from Kasauti days. Veena and Begum are not the only two ppl I know from Pakistan. And one of my sweetest fan, Farhan is from Pakistan...
i'll be waiting 4 all ur wishes...EmbarrassedLOLLOL LOL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLnot Faraan its Farhaan rememberROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
@ Faraan Congo dear nd tumhaara Fc me wait karte karte meri light chali gaye Thi Warna me tumhain 7:30 mint per hi Congo keh deti cuz bohat pehle hi me ye web per read kar chuki thiEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aquariun26Faraan92

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZarYab.....Khan

@ Faraan Congo dear nd tumhaara Fc me wait karte karte meri light chali gaye Thi Warna me tumhain 7:30 mint per hi Congo keh deti cuz bohat pehle hi me ye web per read kar chuki thiEmbarrassed
Awww thankoo zari.. shweta finally got to know how much big fan i'm of her nd i cant explain how much happy i'm..BlushingBlushingBlushing page 117 per tumnay likha hua hai k faraan i'm jealous of u bt mujhe congratulate nai kia hua.... mai to yehi samjhunga na k shayad tum is lye keh rahi ti k meray questions wahaan pohunch gaye bt tumhare nai pohunchay..LOLLOL is lye tumnay kaha faraan i'm jealous of u nd thank u 4 all da pics.. mai aa jaonga fc mei 1 2 din mei.. actuall sub ko thankzz kr raha tha forum mei jo mujhe congratzz kr rahe the nd aaj shweta k interviews download kr raha hun..Embarrassed
mai bhi 1 2 din mei Fc mei aa jaonga nd aur bhi boht say shweta fans ayengay.. okie gotto go bubye..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Marriage on the cards for Shweta Tiwari?Mumbai, January 10, 2011
Sensuous Shweta!: Shweta Tiwari of Kasauti.....
I didn't expect to win, so I never planned what I would do with the prize money," gushes Shweta Tiwari, minutes after winning Bigg Boss 4. Tiwari, the first entrant in the House, is also the first female winner of the show across four seasons. Rahul Roy, Ashutosh Pathak and Vindoo Dara are the previous winners."I feel proud but it's also something that I couldn't have done anything for. I was myself in the house, dignified and composed. If someone cried, I was there to lend a shoulder but I didn't pick fights. Probably, that worked in my favour," she says.Tiwari would have liked co-contestant Seema Parihar to win the show instead. "She needed the money more than anyone else. She runs her kitchen with Rs 15,000 a month. Had she won, the prize money would have changed her life forever," says the actor, best known for her role as Prerna Sharma in Kasautii Zindagi KayThird runner-up Dolly Bindra initially had nasty exchanges with Tiwari, after which she was evicted. The actor was, however, sent back on heavy public demand, after which Tiwari and Bindra buried the hatchet. "She was sweet to me when she returned to the House, so I reciprocated. But I feel her entry was unfair on me. I'm sure our past was dug up and she was sent back in to create drama," says Tiwari, adding, "I have a school going daughter. It would have embarrassed her."

When asked if she'd like to utilise the prize money for producing shows, Tiwari says that she would invest it in her daughter's education. "I'm going to stay away from production. You can't make a show in a crore," says Tiwari. "But it's relieving to know that there is good money and I can take it easy for two years without much work. That doesn't mean I'm not going to work. The show's just wrapped up. I'll start thinking next week maybe."

The actor's beau Abhinav was present at the finale too. Is a second marriage on the cards? "I don't want to talk about it right now," says Tiwari, who was previously married to Raja Chaudhary. "Maybe we'll talk about it in the future."
http://www.hindustantimes.com/Marriage-on-the-cards-for-Shweta-Tiwari/Article1-648516.aspx#

farzana4shwetaaquariun26

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
Shweta Tiwari surprised on winning Bigg Boss 4Monday, January 10, 2011, 16:27 [IST] Shweta TiwariShweta Tiwari is still digesting the fact that she has already bagged the title of the Colors reality show Bigg Boss 4 last Saturday. The actress says that it is like a dream come true. She can't believe the fact that she is out of the Bigg Boss house with flying colours.
When asked by TOI about the huge amount of money that she pocketed as the winner, the actress says that the money is totally reserved for her daughter Palak and her upbringing. The actress bagged the title after beating three top contenders of the show, WWE wrestler The Great Khali, actor Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra.
When TOI asked Shweta if she was aware of her ex-husband Raja Chaudhury beating up her current boyfriend when she was inside the Bigg Boss house. The actress cleared that she is single and she does not know who the current boy friend is. She said that she is not aware of the any such incident also. When asked if she is planning to settle down in the world of marital bliss this year (2011), as it was happy start for her, the actress said that she can't predict the coming times, however she is rejoicing her present and looking forward to the year 2011 to know what is on-cards for her.
She even said that one cannot predict when exactly will love knock at the doors. Shweta is looking forward for Bollywood offers too. She says that hopefully the success on Bigg Boss 4 will open the doors of Bollywood for her.
http://entertainment.oneindia.in/television/top-stories/news/2011/shweta-tiwari-surprised-win-bigg-boss4-100111.html

farzana4shwetaaquariun26

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:47am | IP Logged

ROFLnot Faraan its Farhaan rememberROFL
Haha.. i know bt har koi meray naam ko farhaan samajhta hai dats y woh bhi farhaan hi samjhi..LOLLOL Faraan naam kisi ka or ka hai na na dats y..Wink

aquariun26DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

Awww thankoo zari.. shweta finally got to know how much big fan i'm of her nd i cant explain how much happy i'm..BlushingBlushingBlushing page 117 per tumnay likha hua hai k faraan i'm jealous of u bt mujhe congratulate nai kia hua.... mai to yehi samjhunga na k shayad tum is lye keh rahi ti k meray questions wahaan pohunch gaye bt tumhare nai pohunchay..LOLLOL is lye tumnay kaha faraan i'm jealous of u nd thank u 4 all da pics.. mai aa jaonga fc mei 1 2 din mei.. actuall sub ko thankzz kr raha tha forum mei jo mujhe congratzz kr rahe the nd aaj shweta k interviews download kr raha hun..Embarrassed
mai bhi 1 2 din mei Fc mei aa jaonga nd aur bhi boht say shweta fans ayengay.. okie gotto go bubye..
i know u r sooo happy nd i'm also sooo soo happy for u but maine reading ka is liye kaha cuz muje ye janna tha jo quesions maine pooche kya wo theek nahi the LOLEmbarrassedqk subah tak wo sended the but ab wo nahi theEmbarrassedi'm jealous of u becoz phir ye moqa pata nahi kab mile mujeLOLnd once again many many Congo Tongue

aquariun26Faraan92

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Miss Urooj Siffat  And Faraan Hug 

aquariun26Faraan92

Go to top