Celebrity Fan Clubs

India-Forums

Celebrity Fan Clubs
Celebrity Fan Clubs

Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) (Page 103)

DelightedHeart IF-Stunnerz
DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Congrates Shweta Tiwari for Winning Big Boss 4 !!! DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingi'm really very happy that shweta won big boss nd My heartiest congratulations to u for winning the Big Boss season 4 nd u deserved it due to ur hard and sincere works for last 14 weeks Well done the whole Fanz is proud of u hats off uStar

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyou

shwetaloveyou Goldie
shwetaloveyou
shwetaloveyou

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ZarYab.....Khan

Congrates Shweta Tiwari for Winning Big Boss 4 !!! Dancingi'm really very happy that shweta won big boss nd My heartiest congratulations to u for winning the Big Boss season 4 nd u deserved it due to ur hard and sincere works for last 14 weeks Well done the whole Fanz is proud of u hats off uStar

SAME FELLING HERE YAAR
ME SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR SHWETA
SHWETA REALY DESRAVE IT

DelightedHeart

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Shweta Tiwari bags Bigg Boss and Rs 1 croreMumbai, Jan 8 (PTI) Popular television actress Shweta Tiwari tonight won ''Bigg Boss season 4'' after 14 weeks of her stay in closed boundaries, becoming the first woman to be crowned winner of this reality show.

Tiwari took away Rs 1 crore prize money, beating likes of WWE star The Great Khali, actors Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra at Salman Khan-hosted grand finale in Lonavala.

The Great Khali garnered second highest number of votes, while Ashmit Patel stood third.

After emerging victorious, an overwhelmed and emotional Tiwari said, "I am very happy for winning Bigg Boss.
I never expected that I would win this show."
Earlier three seasons of the show were won by actors Rahul Roy, Ashutosh Kaushik and Vindu Dara Singh, respectively.

On where she would spend the prize money, Tiwari, a single mother, said "I will use this for future of my daughter."
During her stay in the house, Shweta was active in the household chores and her behaviour was cool and composed throughout the show.

Runner-up Khali congratulating Tiwari said, "I am happy for her. She was really nice at the Bigg Boss house."
The three runners-up got a bike each, while actor Sameer Soni received a Chevrolet Cruze as a prize for being the boldest and most stylish participant of this season.

Apart from Salman Khan''s dance on Dabangg number ''Peeni hai'', the grand finale also saw performances by former contestants Sara Khan, Veena Malik, Aanchal Kumar and Manoj Tiwari.

''Bigg Boss 4'' started with 14 contestants, and had two wild card entries in subsequent weekswith a three-day guest appearance by Hollywood actress Pamela Anderson.http://news.in.msn.com/national/article.aspx?cp-documentid=4781150

shwetaloveyou

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shwetaloveyou

Originally posted by ZarYab.....Khan

Congrates Shweta Tiwari for Winning Big Boss 4 !!! Dancingi'm really very happy that shweta won big boss nd My heartiest congratulations to u for winning the Big Boss season 4 nd u deserved it due to ur hard and sincere works for last 14 weeks Well done the whole Fanz is proud of u hats off uStar

SAME FELLING HERE YAAR
ME SOOOOOOOOOOOO HAPPY FOR SHWETA
SHWETA REALY DESRAVE IT

yeah or aaj muje words nahi mil rahe apni feelings show karne ke liyeLOL

shwetaloveyou

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4portal on indian newsMumbai, Jan 8 (IBNS): Fire crackers were burst and confetti rained as Bollywood star and host of Bigg Boss season 4, Salman Khan lifted the hands of Shweta Tiwari and declared her the winner of the fourth edition of Bigg Boss, on Saturday night "I have won because of your love," she told the audience as her name was announced as the winner.

After 14 weeks of staying within closed boundaries, without any connection with the outside world, and surviving politics, cat fights and eliminations, popular TV actress Shweta Tiwari emerged as the winner.

During her stay in the house, Shweta remained active in the household chores, but still courted trouble for her over-concerned ways due to which many participants felt she is very diplomaticShweta received the highest numbers of votes from the viewers and thus won the title along with a prize money of Rs.1 crore.

The fourth edition of Bigg Boss was first aired on Oct 3, 2010 and after days of relentless drama and twists; Shweta emerged as the victor.

She had to face tough challenge from his powerful housemates like: Ashmit Patel, Great Khali and Dolly Bindra.

It is for the first time that any woman participant won the Bigg Boss title.

The show began with 14 housemates this time, one more than the third edition: Abbas Kazmi, Sameer Soni, Seema Parihar, Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, Manoj Tiwari, Sara Khan,

Veena Malik, Rahul Bhatt, Ali Salim , Sakshi Pradhan, 'Bunty Chor' alias Davinder Singh, Hrishant Goswami, Aanchal Kumar.

However, WWE wrestler Great Khali and Dolly Bindra joined the house later on.

Speaking of the glamour factor, this season will surely remain memorable in the hearts of the viewers as it was in this edition where the viewers witnessed, the sultry Pamela Anderson becoming a part of the show.
Interestingly, she entered the House in India's popular and controversial television reality show "Bigg Boss" in Lonawala (near Mumbai) for a three-day cameo appearance and India Government issued an order earlier on that very day to ban the show in prime time relegating it to a slot between 11pm-5am.

The Fourth edition was also special for another reason as it witnessed Bollywood heart throb Salman Khan hosting the show quite successfully.

Vindu Dara Singh had emerged champion in the previous edition of the competitionhttp://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/bollywoodDetails080111c.php

shwetaloveyou

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged

Shweta Tiwari bags Bigg Boss and Rs 1 croreWho will get eliminated? on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

Mumbai: Popular television actress Shweta Tiwari tonight won 'Bigg Boss season 4' after 14 weeks of her stay in closed boundaries, becoming the first woman to be crowned winner of this reality show.

Tiwari took away Rs 1 crore prize money, beating likes of WWE star The Great Khali, actors Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra at Salman Khan-hosted grand finale in Lonavala.

The Great Khali garnered second highest number of votes, while Ashmit Patel stood third.

After emerging victorious, an overwhelmed and emotional Tiwari said, "I am very happy for winning Bigg Boss. I never expected that I would win this show."

Earlier three seasons of the show were won by actors Rahul Roy, Ashutosh Kaushik and Vindu Dara Singh, respectively.

On where she would spend the prize money, Tiwari, a single mother, said "I will use this for future of my daughter." http://www.sify.com/news/shweta-tiwari-bags-bigg-boss-and-rs-1-crore-news-national-lbjaObgcgei.html

shwetaloveyou

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged

shwetaloveyou

DelightedHeart
DelightedHeart

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged