Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) - Page 10

Posted: 13 years ago
@zari.. aray its a game.. everyone wants to win.. Just like us khali;s fan dolly ji or ashmit all ov their fans want their celebrty to win.But we just can hope! & about cheating wala masala ab jab urooj ne baat ki to i think k kuch to masala banta e hoga..
Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@zari.. aray its a game.. everyone wants to win.. Just like us khali;s fan dolly ji or ashmit all ov their fans want their celebrty to win.But we just can hope! & about cheating wala masala ab jab urooj ne baat ki to i think k kuch to masala banta e hoga..
i know its a game but zaru shweta fanz r very nice wo cheap language use nahi karte (point be a notice)but haters(i mean others many celebrity fanz ) jis tara ki language use karte hain use read kar ke sirf ghussa aa sakta he or mere jaise fanz is fourm per jaa kar sirf dil hi dukha sakte hain 😆😆its a game but games ke bi kuch rull hote hain😆 Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago
@zari..completely agree with u.. But ab kya karen...
@zee-how could i know yaar.....cuz i m visiting this fc after 3 or 4 days😆and they have completed 40 pages without me😭😆that is very rude😆😆😆😆
@zari-yeah i hope shweta jeete....but v also know tht its scripted....pehle to hum ye bhi nahi chahte the k shweta bb me aye....and now hum chahte hain k shweta jeete😊....aur ye sirf is waja se cuz hamari shweta ne khela hi itna acha hai.......she deserves to be the winner of that show😳
and sorry mujhe nahi pata tha k tum mere aane pe shocked ho....😆😆
@zarmina-i think zari is liye shocked hui cuz is baar me bataye beghair hi aa gai....may b is liye zari shocked hui😆cuz hamesha me aane se pehle use bata deti hun😆
Originally posted by Zarmina_244

@zari..completely agree with u.. But ab kya karen...
ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore😆nd only press the like button🤣me yahi karti hun 😆🤣
Originally posted by ZarYab.....Khan

ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore ignore😆nd only press the like button🤣me yahi karti hun 😆🤣

ahhahahahh .. good yahi karna parega.. Think positive jo hoga acha hoga😃
Originally posted by aquariun26

@zee-how could i know yaar.....cuz i m visiting this fc after 3 or 4 days😆and they have completed 40 pages without me😭😆that is very rude😆
@zari-yeah i hope shweta jeete....but v also know tht its scripted....pehle to hum ye bhi nahi chahte the k shweta bb me aye....and now hum chahte hain k shweta jeete😊....aur ye sirf is waja se cuz hamari shweta ne khela hi itna acha hai.......she deserves to be the winner of that show😳
@zarmina-i think zari is liye shocked hui cuz is baar me bataye beghair hi aa gai....may b is liye zari shocked hui😆cuz hamesha me aane se pehle use bata deti hun😆

he he....to ye baat hai....well i m used to this.....Our aim should be 1 day 1 AT😆
Originally posted by -Zeeshan-

he he....to ye baat hai....well i m used to this.....Our aim should be 1 day 1 AT😆

🤣and not more than that🤣

🤣and not more than that🤣

why not more than that.... THINK BIG ...and believe me...i ve done this already....So why cant we do this here too....😃 where r all shweta's Fan?? Bring them here...i m sure this AT will rock also!!😃
Originally posted by aquariun26

@zee-how could i know yaar.....cuz i m visiting this fc after 3 or 4 days😆and they have completed 40 pages without me😭😆that is very rude😆😆😆😆
meee rude puji ?😆Ouchyeah hum nahi chahte the  but us ne ye game bohat acha khela puji kahin bi ye nahi laga ke us ka  decision wrong tha ⭐️balke wrong to hum ho gaye puji  😆😆nd she is the coolest person in the bb i apprecieat the way she has kept her coolnest  😆😆
she never encouraged any fighting sighting nd never tried to please anybody shody nd she was gud friendship with sameer seema jii nd etc etc  etc etc 😆😆( jo haters ki nazar me diplomacy he)Ouch