Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DelightedHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Shweta Tiwari wins Bigg Boss 4portal on indian newsMumbai, Jan 8 (IBNS): Fire crackers were burst and confetti rained as Bollywood star and host of Bigg Boss season 4, Salman Khan lifted the hands of Shweta Tiwari and declared her the winner of the fourth edition of Bigg Boss, on Saturday night "I have won because of your love," she told the audience as her name was announced as the winner.

After 14 weeks of staying within closed boundaries, without any connection with the outside world, and surviving politics, cat fights and eliminations, popular TV actress Shweta Tiwari emerged as the winner.

During her stay in the house, Shweta remained active in the household chores, but still courted trouble for her over-concerned ways due to which many participants felt she is very diplomaticShweta received the highest numbers of votes from the viewers and thus won the title along with a prize money of Rs.1 crore.

The fourth edition of Bigg Boss was first aired on Oct 3, 2010 and after days of relentless drama and twists; Shweta emerged as the victor.

She had to face tough challenge from his powerful housemates like: Ashmit Patel, Great Khali and Dolly Bindra.

It is for the first time that any woman participant won the Bigg Boss title.

The show began with 14 housemates this time, one more than the third edition: Abbas Kazmi, Sameer Soni, Seema Parihar, Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, Manoj Tiwari, Sara Khan,

Veena Malik, Rahul Bhatt, Ali Salim , Sakshi Pradhan, 'Bunty Chor' alias Davinder Singh, Hrishant Goswami, Aanchal Kumar.

However, WWE wrestler Great Khali and Dolly Bindra joined the house later on.

Speaking of the glamour factor, this season will surely remain memorable in the hearts of the viewers as it was in this edition where the viewers witnessed, the sultry Pamela Anderson becoming a part of the show.
Interestingly, she entered the House in India's popular and controversial television reality show "Bigg Boss" in Lonawala (near Mumbai) for a three-day cameo appearance and India Government issued an order earlier on that very day to ban the show in prime time relegating it to a slot between 11pm-5am.

The Fourth edition was also special for another reason as it witnessed Bollywood heart throb Salman Khan hosting the show quite successfully.

Vindu Dara Singh had emerged champion in the previous edition of the competitionhttp://www.indiablooms.com/BollywoodDetailsPage/bollywoodDetails080111c.php
DelightedHeart thumbnail

Shweta Tiwari bags Bigg Boss and Rs 1 croreWho will get eliminated? on Iss Jungle Se Mujhe Bachao

Mumbai: Popular television actress Shweta Tiwari tonight won 'Bigg Boss season 4' after 14 weeks of her stay in closed boundaries, becoming the first woman to be crowned winner of this reality show.

Tiwari took away Rs 1 crore prize money, beating likes of WWE star The Great Khali, actors Ashmit Patel and Dolly Bindra at Salman Khan-hosted grand finale in Lonavala.

The Great Khali garnered second highest number of votes, while Ashmit Patel stood third.

After emerging victorious, an overwhelmed and emotional Tiwari said, "I am very happy for winning Bigg Boss. I never expected that I would win this show."

Earlier three seasons of the show were won by actors Rahul Roy, Ashutosh Kaushik and Vindu Dara Singh, respectively.

On where she would spend the prize money, Tiwari, a single mother, said "I will use this for future of my daughter." http://www.sify.com/news/shweta-tiwari-bags-bigg-boss-and-rs-1-crore-news-national-lbjaObgcgei.html

DelightedHeart thumbnail
 Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Finly Last Post.............😆
DelightedHeart thumbnail

The gorgeous TV star becomes the first female winner in the history of Bigg Boss

Popular Tv actress, Shweta Tiwari, wins the title of Bigg Boss Season 4 and becomes the first female winner in the history of Bigg Boss. Ex-husband Raja Chaudhary too had reached the finals of Bigg Boss Season 2 but was not victorious.

After the winning the show, she says, "I din't expect to reach top 2 but when I did, I was not really sure that I would win because on the other end was WWE Superstar The Great Khali who has a huge fan following

She adds, "Salman also created a big suspense and when he actually raised my hands, I just couldn't believe that I had won."

When asked how it feels to be the first female winner of Bigg Boss she says, "It feels great and special that you are the first one."

Among the 4 finalists, Dolly Bindra was the first to get evicted followed by Ashmit Patel. They both appeared visibly upset but deep inside, coming so close to Rs 1 Crore might have hurt.

Dolly Bindra breaks into her thunderous trademark laughter and says, "Do I look sad to you. I am very happy that people appreciated me and voted for me to stay for so long. But it is very difficult to stay in this house."

She was overheard talking to someone over the phone that Shweta didn't deserve to win the show.

Ashmit Patel, who was more than happy to meet Veena after coming out says, "I never thought about winning or losing. But I had told myself that when I walk out of that door, I would walk out as a winner. I think I have achieved my goal and I have really learnt a lot about life in these 3 months."

In a dramatic twist, Salman Khan enters the Bigg Boss' house through the confession room and brings WWE Superstar The Great Khali and Shweta Tiwari outside the house.

The last week for WWE Superstar The Great Khali was very rough as he had a big fight with his didi Dolly Bindra. When asked to comment about the issue he quips, "Dolly ka dimaag kharab hai."

Winning millions of heart in the country, Shweta Tiwar concludes, "I thank all my fans who have voted for me," http://ibnlive.in.com/news/shwetas-reaction-on-winning-bigg-boss/139881-44.ht

rajeevkiijann thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
hi every one i am new member of shweta tiwari fc my name is muqaddas i  want a part of this fc yesterday i saw shweta win b boss 4 i am so happy she looking feb in pink sari 😊
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Made by guddi di
Some Winning Sigs for her fanz 🥳

Edited by xXxNatashaxXx - 13 years ago
Natasha_shaikh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

hi every one i am new member of shweta tiwari fc my name is muqaddas i  want a part of this fc yesterday i saw shweta win b boss 4 i am so happy she looking feb in pink sari 😊

Hey welcome to the FC... YES all shweta fans are shooooo happy😳
DelightedHeart thumbnail
Originally posted by: rajeevkiijann

Hey Nice name muqaddas wellcome to shweta Fc dear i hope u 'll enjoy ur stay here Smilemee happy to shweta won bb she looks extra beautifull in last moments😳
DelightedHeart thumbnail
'I will credit my daughter for all my success' - Shweta Tiwari

Shweta Tiwari, the Winner of Bigg Boss 4 in a conversation with TellyBuzz... Shweta Tiwari proved to be the strongest contestant of COLORS' Bigg Boss Season 4. She created history by becoming the first female to win Bigg Boss ever. And for Shweta, it was a pleasant coincidence that she happened to be the first contestant to enter the Bigg Boss house when the entire drama began, and yesterday she was the very last one to get out of the house, and that too with the 1 crore prize money.. Here is Shweta sharing the experience of her long journey inside the house and of course about the pleasant win with TellyBuzz..

How is the feeling after winning this season of Bigg Boss?
It's great; I must say it was superb for me. Whatever happened with me inside the house came to me like a surprise and the manner in which I reacted to all the situations were just my spontaneous reactions.  I am feeling great to be tag lined as the first female winner of Bigg Boss. I heard that this is only the second time that a female has won any season of Bigg Boss all over the world. First was Shilpa Shetty and the second is me. Now whoever wins any season, I think I have made a brand for myself of being the first female winner of India's version of Bigg Boss.
Did you ever feel that you had it in you to win Bigg Boss?
Truly speaking, I never did expect that I would win the season. Each week I used to count my days left to get out of this house. Every nomination made me count one more week. The reason for any problem inside the house was routed to nomination. I was under the impression that no woman has won the Bigg Boss trophy, so there is no chance for me to win either.
So who did you feel would win?
I was expecting The Great Khali to be the winner as he is an international celebrity. I felt that he will be ably supported by many of his international fans. As I told Salman, I expected Khali and Ashmit to be the final two of the season, but when Ashmit went out of the house, I really felt that Khali was winning it.What is the one thing you will not miss from the Bigg Boss?
From tomorrow onwards, I will not think of getting up and taking so many tensions and wonder what to make for breakfast and lunch (smiles). I will not have to worry about the tension that would prevail when eggs are not left out in the house. And now I won't be scared that if I do some mistake I would be scolded.What was your strategy to be in the Bigg Boss house?
(Smiles) Strategy was plain simple, I wanted to keep mum without uttering any single word even if whatever happens around me.What have you learnt from the Bigg Boss house?
I have learned to be upright in whatever I do. I have got motivated to keep my house more neat and tidy. We have seen all of you being very up to date when it comes to your make up and attire. How did you get time for all this?
I would only say all looked good because of Veet's Waxing strips (smiles).

Whom will you credit your success to?
I will credit my daughter for all my success because I got the role of Prerna in Kasautii Zindagi Kay when she was one month old. I think that was a turning point of my career. And later on I got few more good projects.

Dolly Bindra said that she won't like to be in touch with you hence forth- your comment on it?
I don't want to comment anything but want to say 'Superb, I Like it…' I will surely share a smile with her if ever she meets me. And I don't want her cell number.Are you already weary of the feedback you will get from all the ex-inmates of the house when you meet them?
There is nothing like that. In fact, Dolly had openly tried to do a character assassination of me. Even then I survived the wrath. Initially I used to think that the contestants who knew how to abuse others would win the show. But when I was getting saved time and again, I really felt that people love me for what I am.

Do you think your character of Prerna has helped you to win the game?
If the reason behind my victory is the character of Prerna, then I am very happy about it. It only means that people still remember me as Prerna and I thank Ekta Kapoor for making me what I am today.

Tell us about Manoj Tiwari and your relationship which got sour in the house?
All started when someone in the house told me that Manoj ji had abused me. I then started to find out what exactly was the reason, and then got to know that he felt that I have nominated him. That made me very sad. But I know he must have regretted after he came to know that I had not nominated him and today he told me that he regrets his action completely.

What is your comment on Ashmit and Veena's behavior inside the house?
I don't care!! Ashmit is not my boy friend or my husband, so why will I care about what he does and with whom?What will you do with the winning prize?
I am in an industry which is very unpredictable; no one can make out what happens next. Today you are working but you never know what one will face in the coming years. So I don't want my daughter's career to be stuck because of financial problems. I want to invest this money safely so that it will keep growing. I want to make sure that even if I don't have anything in my hands tomorrow, my daughter will not suffer.

What is your next plan?
I have not planned anything yet, will want to have a nice time with my family.. https://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/starry-takes/8568-i-will-credit-my-daughter-for-all-my-success-shweta-tiwari.htm