Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) - Page 16

Posted: 13 years ago

SamayLive

Shweta Tiwari has a showdown with Manoj Tiwari

IBNLive.com - ?Jan 4, 2011?
It is known to everyone how Manoj Tiwari yelled at Shweta Tiwari for not being a loyal friend. In fact, the Bhojpuri star was so miffed that he ended all ...
Bigg Boss 4: Who will take the crown?Final four finalists of Bigg Boss season 4 are Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, Dolly Bindra and Great Khali.The winner will be declared on January 9, Sunday.

It's difficult to predict that who will win the show but we can definitely put forward our guess on the basis of popularity of the final four contestants of the show.

Dolly Bindra: Although, she is rude and weird towards the housemates but at the same time popular among the audience. She reentered to the show on public demand after being evicted once.Great Khali: He is always being accused by the other housemates for not doing the household work but he remains one of the most popular contestants of the show with a huge fan following.Ashmit Patel: Well, Ashmit is surviving on the show more because of luck and not on  the basis of his behaviour and popularity. Both, Sara and Veena had kept him safe for one week each while moving out of the show.

Shweta Tiwari: She has faced it all. Housemates gossiped about her, Dolly abused her but Shweta has emerged as a strong contestant and a strong person as well. Even after being nominated number of times, she escaped the evictions.His friend Sameer Soni, who was recently evicted from the show also said that he would like Shweta to win the show.

Well, let's wish good luck to all these contestants for the finale of Bigg Boss Season 4. You may also send your  wishes to your favourite contestant by posting comments here.
http://english.samaylive.com/entertainment-news/676480154/bigg-boss-4-shweta-tiwari-to-win-the-show.html

All shweta Fanz Go Fast On indya.com And Vote For Shweta To win BB 4  .....                             Poll

Who do you think will win Bigg Boss season 4?
Ashmit Patel
Khali
Shweta Tiwari

http://www.indya.com/
TV Celebs want Shweta to win Bigg Boss 4Controversial reality show Bigg Boss 4 will have its finale this weekend. The final four in the race to be the winner are Shweta Tiwari, Ashmit Patel, Khali and Dolly Bindra. We caught up with some TV actors who themselves have been participants in reality shows and find out whom they are rooting for and much more. Daljit Bhanot
Who do you think will be the winner of Bigg Boss 4 and why?
Being a TV actor I will a little partial to our fraternity and choose Shweta Tiwari, TV actor's rock. Even Khali deserves to win because even he has not created much of a riot in the house.

Which of the evicted contestants deserved to be in the top 4?
I liked Aanchal a lot and would have loved to see more of her in the show.

Would you agree to participate in the next season?
Right now I am in a phase of life where I am very busy and doing a lot of things. I cannot imagine sitting idle in a house and being surrounded by unknown people. Maybe when I become lazy and have nothing to do I will think about being part of the show.

Who tops your wish list of participants for the next season of the show?
I would like to see more wrestlers in the next season so we can have more fights (laughs). I even want more comedians to entertain us. Ideally it should be a mix of people from diverse set of fields so viewers get more entertainment.
Rucha Gujrathi
Ashmit Patel seems to have good chances of winning and also Shweta Tiwari.

I feel Samir deserved to be in the finale.

Given a chance I will accept the offer as a challenge to see whether I can adjust in such an environment.

I want to see sports persons like Leander Paes or Mahesh Bhupati in the next season because I don't think the show has many people from that field.
Anvesha aka Nikunj Malik
It should be Shweta because during the entire three months she has been the best behaved. When it comes to personality and character the audience will vouch for her.

Begum Nawazish was my personal favourite. I was very sad when he was evicted.

It depends on the signing amount that I am offered (laughs). Actually also depends on my mental state at that time.

I hope they try and pull in someone from the film industry. I would also love to see my favourite-Yuvraj Singh in the house.
Roshini Chopra
I feel it will be Shweta Tiwari because she has played the game intelligently. She is extremely smart and her self control is amazing unlike the other contestants.

I used to like Hrishant.

I don't think so because the show exposes the dark and dirty side of a person in unnatural circumastances.

The makers will find it tough to find people crazier than the ones they found this season (laughs). Mika would be interesting to watch though.
Ashita Dhawan
I have a strong feeling that Shweta will win. She is pretty and a delight to watch. She also has a huge fan following.

Nobody. Everybody who has gone out deserved to go.

Never not even if I am offered Rs 10 crores.

I don't care who is in it because I would never want the people whom I love to ever be in Bigg Boss.
Keerti Kelkar
Shweta is a friend and she has played the game with dignity and respect so I want her to win.

Samir Soni because just like Shweta he too came out clean. He stood by the right things and anyone who watched the show will know that he is a nice guy.

I don't know, I might or might not accept the offer. I am mature enough to be a part of such a show but it really depends on the moment when I am offered the show.

My friends Faizal Raza Khan and Pracheen Chauhan should be in the next season. They will be an awesome combination.
Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago
5Jan Epiesode Pics .....made By meeeeeπŸ˜†
😍😍😍😍         😍😍😍😍          😍😍😍
   😍😍😍😍          😍😍😍       😍😍😍😍          😍😍
😍😍😍😍            😍😍😍😍              😍😍😍😍😍
  Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago