Shweta Tiwari FC (Winner of Bigg Boss season 4) - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
                              Plzzzzzzzzzzzz Vote For Shweta  Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago
Zari ab saari Shweta pics ka tum hi sahara ho..🤗

Keep posting nd creating such amazing pics..!!!

Nd thank u soooo soooooo much..!!!🤗🤗🤗

P.S..Mera like button press nai ho raha.. I-F waley paagal hogaye hain.. kehtay hain k 1 din mei aap 1 banday ki posts ka 10 time say zyada like press nai kr saktay.. dats y commenting..😆 1 1 pic save karta ja raha hun.. keep doiong such amazing job..!!!👍🏼

Okie bubye..!!!😊
Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 13 years ago

Big Boss 4 : Friction between Dolly Bindra and The Great Khali

Frontier India - News, Analysis, Opinion - ?24 minutes ago?
Shweta Tiwari and Khali equation has been good even before. Each time, Shweta passes Khalishe would check his muscles or hug or give a light massage. ...

I want Shweta to win:Sameer

One of the most watched TV's reality show Bigg Boss is coming to an end. Last week Sameer Soni one of the strongest contestants from Bigg Boss house was evicted.
Last time he stepped out of the house with his own demand but this time he doesn't want to leave, " I didn't want to come out I wanted to stay there till the end but maybe I got the least amount of votes so I have to leave," sighs Sameer.He recollects his stay at the Bigg Boss house, he regales, and "it was good. Some people had changed as the days had gone by but I believe I was the only one who remained the same from the first day to the last day," adds Soni.
On further inspection about his thoughts on other others in the house he replies, "From the beginning itself I have gelled with Shweta Tiwari, Khali and Manoj Tiwari. Though Manoj changed in the end but all of them will remain as my good friends till end. I can't say who was fake but yes, many people over reacted adding to the drama and that's what audience want to watch."

And who according to him will win, "I want Shweta Tiwari to win the show because she deserves to win. She's has a clean chit and has played the game very well. She didn't malign anyone's image, maintained her dignity and didn't get affected by any bad vibes," ends Sameer.
http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=I-want-Shweta-to-winSameer&xfile=2011/January/News_20110103_2
Sameer is right heheh and the pic of shweta with santa hat is so cute lol😛
          Plzz Vote For Shweta  Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago
3Jn Epiesode  Pics.................made   By meee
 Edited by ZarYab.....Khan - 13 years ago