green ------fight-------maaneet

Posted: 13 years ago
when ever geet wears green there is a fight and ppl we were right this time too.
but i am with maan this time geet was stupid to show dadi and annie maan holding her hand that was soo childish.
she knows he is a private person .
---------geet is traped now -----maan angry --------she should plan properily her plan flopped seeing fb.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
I agree . Geet is not mature
anju.r thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree too. but ek masak tha yaar. itna badkne ki zaroorat kya thi???
dips_chim thumbnail
bt i loved the dining scene..n maan's face was sooooo cute.....when geet pulls thei united hands😳 in air....

its ok yaar...itna majak to chalta hai...
bass ab maan ne jyada badhna nahi chahiye....
v wnt their cute fights / nok-jhok only....

but woh dont touch wala scene nahi chahiye....hum maaneetians to aise hi mar jayenge phir...
sab dur dur se hua to πŸ˜† 
craziekudi thumbnail
maan no manane keliye hi red dress!!!
.Lina. thumbnail
r u sure bout dat. it seems to me she succeeded. our MSK is smiling. πŸ˜‰
nandinivarma1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: WhiteFantasy

r u sure bout dat. it seems to me she succeeded. our MSK is smiling. πŸ˜‰

he is not smiling, yaar, that is the pbm...he is looking at her still angry, but sort of resigned look...this is just cvs tricks bcoz our demands were going up from hand kisses, hugs to real kisses etc...so till marriage they need not show any intimate scenes, just angry scenes, and trying for reconciliation scenes by geet, very clever people these cvs....and after marriage, god alone knows what twists r going to come and so no intimate scenes again????typical ekta maaish this serial is becoming....but intimate scenes or not, i am just praying for the marriage, other things we can deal with afterwards....

and ya, the green dress is the  pbm...last time such big MU, i hope this time, the MU will not be that big....
Edited by nandinivarma1 - 13 years ago
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
yes green dress always be a problem, but not touching will not work.hamara kya hoga, what I feel shadi will happen n during marriage or after marriage something bad will happen so no SR n intimate scene for some time.