--idiotic CC4--(free entry)-... - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by shininggal2008

oo that went back there again ? hmm well ya i didnt get it why it got closed but wala.

&& yes i go have u-tube account... but you will (not) be happy to know this that i use my u-tube account once in 2 years ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ
yeah, lolz, once in 2 years๐Ÿ˜†good going๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by Mona1993

oh gr8, waiting for vm to finish, its 95% done, and after that will take a leave and do hw๐Ÿ˜†I slept just 3 hours last night so really tired, was on i-f๐Ÿ˜†do u have youtube acc??? 
wat vm are u talking about yar? and i stay here late to my besty is a rato ki bhotni to talk to her we come her like late a night the only time we find her here๐Ÿ˜†
and no i dont have a youtube acc
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

lols actully on this cc i have many duplicates and now u also added to the list ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
lols mahabarat queen ๐Ÿคฃ my mom says ke meri zuban kanchi ki tara kachak kachak chalti hai ๐Ÿคฃ i have many names like bak bak machine ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
hahahaha i queen i like it actully when i made my id my stupid lappy wouldnt let me make an account every time i typed in a username so i just wrote a random hiiiiiii when i got frustrated and this time it worked i was like wow it had to do that but then i stuck to it cause its totally random like me๐Ÿ˜†
im from toronto
where in US are u from?
lols really well before this we use to have a bhoot cc where me and my friends were bhut and anyone who entered later wpuld be random humen who we would randomly scare๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
i understand wat u mean there are some memories that are golden in life and then we miss them later on and never forget them
ROFL that's true. my mom gets so irritated the way i keep talking. she goes - havent you ever learned about staying quiet for a minute ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow there is a story behind ur username.. cool. well u did a great job by sticking with it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow you are in Toronto ? i used to visit Toronto so often before when my cousins were there but now they have moved to Ottawa so i don't come to Toronto that often. I live in Rochester. it's like 3 hours drive form Toronto.
Originally posted by hiiiiiiiiiii

wat vm are u talking about yar? and i stay here late to my besty is a rato ki bhotni to talk to her we come her like late a night the only time we find her here๐Ÿ˜†
and no i dont have a youtube acc
oh gr8, I made a vm on jacob-Bella as of now, but I like them as frnds, I love Edward-Bella as couple and I love taylor Lautner more then all of them๐Ÿ˜†but i do make vms on telly couples i like๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Mona1993

yeah, lolz, once in 2 years๐Ÿ˜†good going๐Ÿ˜†
o why thank you ๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜†
hey guys!!!!!!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Š
sorry I just randomly left!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I had to go take a shower! ๐Ÿ˜†
and now I gotta go to church! ๐Ÿ˜Š
Ill be back around 9:00ish ๐Ÿ˜›
bye!!๐Ÿ˜Š
Hey gurls - i gotta leave right now. it was awesome talking you people. i will drop by often in this cc as time permits but I am always available in scraps and pm's almost 24/7.

Happy New Year in advance !

Catch ya later โค๏ธ
Bye !
@Anisha Hye and bye, will catch u soon...

@Alisha and Tanzeel guys I g2g now, will catch u soon, sent ya frnd reqs, bye, tc๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by shininggal2008

ROFL that's true. my mom gets so irritated the way i keep talking. she goes - havent you ever learned about staying quiet for a minute ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

wow there is a story behind ur username.. cool. well u did a great job by sticking with it. ๐Ÿ˜‰

wow you are in Toronto ? i used to visit Toronto so often before when my cousins were there but now they have moved to Ottawa so i don't come to Toronto that often. I live in Rochester. it's like 3 hours drive form Toronto.
haha ya my mom gets annoyed by me she says i need to grow up but my dad always takes my side so i always get away with my childish selk๐Ÿ˜†
ive never been to Rpchester before would definatly love to go their one as i love travelling i wanna tour the world when i grow up its in my long list of dreems that might never come true๐Ÿ˜†
ok bye everyone i guess everyone is leaving tc ttyl
and come here any time ul find me here most of the time
๐Ÿค—bye tc