Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Shehnaazz

tanzzii nothing grreattt.. today will be a very busyy dayyy.. i dont think i will come back after noon 😭

awww that sucks actully same here i have some work to do before school starts on monday so i came now dont know if i will come online later though
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail
i dont have any new year resoulutions am still trying to dijust the fact that its going to be 2011 im just not getting that in my head i t feels like it should be still 2010 for a long time because this was an amazing year
Neeshoe thumbnail
Mine is just to sleep more early and not procrastinate much
but pppl tell me that i already sleep too early πŸ˜†
Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: hiiiiiiiiiii

awww that sucks actully same here i have some work to do before school starts on monday so i came now dont know if i will come online later though

ohhh yeahh i have tht toooo.. i will try to do it on sundayyy... mayb wont finish ittt  but i guess its okkk.. they dnt have any right to give us hw on holidays for gods sake! 😑
Leve thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanfan

Mine is just to sleep more early and not procrastinate much
but pppl tell me that i already sleep too early πŸ˜†

areyy u knoww i shud have tht sleeping early resolution πŸ˜† i sleep at 2-4 and tht is only because someone comes down to tell me tht i shud sleep now 🀣  arey  haan yaar i also procrastinate very muchhh .. tht is the problem of everybodyyyy =)) rarellyy anyone start work early πŸ˜†
Neeshoe thumbnail

ohhh yeahh i have tht toooo.. i will try to do it on sundayyy... mayb wont finish ittt  but i guess its okkk.. they dnt have any right to give us hw on holidays for gods sake! 😑

I know there should be no hw durin Holidayys ! 😑
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

Originally posted by: karanfan

I know there should be no hw durin Holidayys ! 😑

actuuly i cant make that excuze because we were given a choice we could have finished it before the holidays but i left it till the after because i had so much other assignment and now i have to do this
Leve thumbnail

actuuly i cant make that excuze because we were given a choice we could have finished it before the holidays but i left it till the after because i had so much other assignment and now i have to do this

then ur resolution shud be to not procrastinate tanziiii πŸ˜› 
u r soooo right nisaa.. i mean seriuslyyy they dont have LIFEEEE.. they just wanna torture poor innocent masooom kids 🀒
-CreativeSoul- thumbnail

then ur resolution shud be to not procrastinate tanziiii πŸ˜› 
u r soooo right nisaa.. i mean seriuslyyy they dont have LIFEEEE.. they just wanna torture poor innocent masooom kids 🀒

hahahaa lols ya they love torturing us with hw and soon after i have exams🀒🀒
hate them😑
Leve thumbnail

hahahaa lols ya they love torturing us with hw and soon after i have exams🀒🀒
hate them😑

yeahhh same here.... after 2 weeks we have finalsss.. omg soooo much tensionnnn 😭 i dont really care abt finals cuz i have gud gradess.. i just hopeee they remain an A