Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Who's Samir Soni? - From A True Fan (Page 6)

melfns IF-Dazzler
melfns
melfns

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monami18385

Samir was speaking in English and Bigg Boss punished the other housemates. He not only participated in their punishment but asked forgiveness from all of them one by one. : )
that's the samir soni i luve : ) respect n admire!
Gawd! he;s stubborn, adamant, taunts, tries to be sarcastically funny (thou i sure did find d entertaining by flute joke funny LOL) and he sulks, disobeys and he is rebellious, chalte gaadi par chaar jata hai also :P!
But i luve him nevertheless, with all his Imperfections! cus we cant expect 'em to be the way we want them to be!
He;s still ma classy, decent, true gentleman, the kind of person i surely want in my life, fights for what he believes in, stands up when others play diplomatic and his best quality surlly is He Speaks His Mind!
and fosho he is the least complaining guy in d house (veena;s words Tongue), until now he wus the least backbitted, bitched about housemate, and defo even the evicted housmates dnt hav anythn solid against him.

Every other person has had some other advantage:
ashmit (saved 2wice)
shweta (2 secret tasks and saved 3wice .. twice cus of captaincy)
dolly (a list. dnt wana talk abt dt)
and khalli
(lols! suddenly he;s a great guy! i m so so so surprised, d guy who has jus been sittin arnd warmin up his ass for 8 weeks, thinks so high of himself dt he said .. dt he aint here for workin .. and ddnt wana contribute in any work.. and in manoj and shweta;s words: he noticed pamela workin even thou she;s a star n all.... dat made him realise he shud 2o... Clap cool! he mus b a great wrestler no doubt. but BB is not a talent show. and holdin his cool. lols. ddnt he use vulgar lang. to seema.. and wusnt she way pissed at him fr dat... d only person hu cud actually hold herslf cool n calm wus seema ji : ) noone else..
and i jus rembrd dt durin manoj-dolly fight.. he moved manoj away :P,
manoj, den sam now ashmit... !!! ...
surlly manoj, sam and ashmit are d devils and ppl hu luve to fight and bring up unnecessary issues..
whereas, Dolly is a harmles, polite, welmannered angel : ) hu LUVES PEACE... )

as far as Samir is concerned,
he wus evicted unfairly, secondly he wus brot back only cus TONS of ppl sent msgs to colors n posted on BB official site, petitioned and even bollywood celebs came in2 d picture... : ) and he surly ddnt get any benefits lik dolly did, (sultanate bs, savd from nomintn, captain, if noone is electd den she wil b capt again. wt crap)

Sam has been 13 weeks in the house, and he maintained his dignity, holds himself and takes everything to a limit.
We appreciate him and one week he feels he has had enough we bash him up and lose confidence in him?

for me, wn i look at sameer soni i see a True gentleman and someone hu Speaks His Mind!

this post is not to portray that sam is greater dan d others. he's got his qualities n his faults.. like d rest of d housemates!
This post is jus for dose Sam fans.. hu cnt accept his faults n r bashin him up for dem...

love him for d gud in him and accept him for wut u ddnt expect from him... 

i am a True Sam Fan, was and wud alwas remain.

And if u hav found anythin worth appreciatin, likin and respectg in him, den do Keep Supporting Him n Voting For Him.

Every word u said is so true. He's the only 1 who can stand up for what he believes. Khali yesterday said that Sammy was the one who divided the house. But was'nt it his sister who created all the hungama about Shweta doing 2 roles.

This bro sis duo dont contribute anything to the scripting of the skits but always butt in later to command & demand. Naturally any human being is gonna get pissed off. I dont blame Sam for anything that happened this whole week.

Anyway I gave him my 100 votes on Tuesday itself.  Sam deserves to be in the Finals. He is the only person who has been targeted n tested the most in the house.

LOVE YOU SAMMY....Heart

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004ArpitachohanSamrene.Monami.shivani003

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by melfns

This bro sis duo dont contribute anything to the scripting of the skits but always butt in later to command & demand. Naturally any human being is gonna get pissed off. I dont blame Sam for

Sam deserves to be in the Finals
. He is the only person who has been targeted n tested the most in the house.

I LOVE SAMMY....Heart

I LOVE Him 2o ....Heart its d last day.. do keep votin : )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Samreneshivani003

kkumgul Senior Member
kkumgul
kkumgul

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Dontworry siyuation is not thatbad some very active members repetedly writing abt him. Thats the reason it looks so much negitivity around sam. But if u see polling in a thread who will go this week it is dolly got 70% sameer 15% ifit resembles any real public view then it is dolly who leave this week. Who knows surprise in store for swetha too.but iam voting voting voting... Rest of ukeep voting sam will be here.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004.Monami.shivani003

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kkumgul

Dontworry siyuation is not thatbad some very active members repetedly writing abt him. Thats the reason it looks so much negitivity around sam. But if u see polling in a thread who will go this week it is dolly got 70% sameer 15% ifit resembles any real public view then it is dolly who leave this week. Who knows surprise in store for swetha too.but iam voting voting voting... Rest of ukeep voting sam will be here.

hw swwweeettt... do keep votin n rootin : ) sam al d way

jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
I agree with u monami u have said everything about samir crystal clear.
He si educated person compare to others he was in US.He is thorough gentleman.He was well know model.

gehna2004Arpitachohan.Monami.

Jessica11001 Goldie
Jessica11001
Jessica11001

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Rocking post Abeer !!!! Thumbs Up

Samir Soni Rulezzzzzzz!!! Clap

Guys VOTE FOR SAM !!!! Vote as much as u can...he has to be in the finale !!!! vote vote vote !!!! sms SAM to 56882 !!!

gehna2004Arpitachohan.Monami.

.Monami. IF-Dazzler
.Monami.
.Monami.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jessica11001

Rocking post Abeer !!!! Thumbs Up

Samir Soni Rulezzzzzzz!!! Clap

Guys VOTE FOR SAM !!!! Vote as much as u can...he has to be in the finale !!!! vote vote vote !!!! sms SAM to 56882 !!!

thanks Jess : ) i so badly wana see him in grand finale! i will absltly abus salman if he plays games on friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gehna2004Jessica11001

Samrene IF-Dazzler
Samrene
Samrene

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:09am | IP Logged
i loved ur post... agree with ur post word by word. im also heart broken seeing so many people suddenly turning against sameer especially shweta's fans. i agree that they r not expected to be loyal through out just coz sam is always protective of shweta (even though i think that is a nice reason for them to be loyal to sam) but they could atleast avoid penning down thr sudden discomfort about sam. ppl in this forum really confuse me at times..
once again great post monami... loved it!

gehna2004.Monami.

Go to top