Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kkumgul thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
I voted atleast 100 times hope he will stay this is first time i voted so meny before i voted once for rahul and once for vindoo
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: samFan

Okay last vote sent........ All for you Abeer ji......!!!! 

aawww... thank u so much sweetie samfan ji  ๐Ÿค— : ) i owe u .. !!!! : )

Aapkay votes / rupees zaaya na jaaye inshAllah : )

jizzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
monami what a post u have written, I cant vote from US but I will pray for Sam, u have used such beautiful words hats off to u.
.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: jizzy

monami what a post u have written, I cant vote from US but I will pray for Sam, u have used such beautiful words hats off to u.

awww... gosh... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i ddnt even expct such a respons.. its overwhelmin.. thank u all for appreciatin so much : )

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: monami18385

awww... gosh... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

i ddnt even expct such a respons.. its overwhelmin.. thank u all for appreciatin so much : )

Arre y r u surprised? Dil se likhi hui baat hameshaa dil ko chhooti hai๐Ÿ˜Š

.Monami. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani003

Arre y r u surprised? Dil se likhi hui baat hameshaa dil ko chhooti hai๐Ÿ˜Š

aaaaaww... ๐Ÿค—โค๏ธ
i expctd dis thread 2 b spoilt n ruined.. i m jus glad it aint.. and i m glad ppl appreciated rather dan criticized ... bt evn so .. ddnt expct such kind words from so many ppl! oh well all thanks to Samir : )

mcm226 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: TheDilettante

It's Dolly not Sameer who is instigating Khali. Sameer is annoyed with Khali pushing people (first him then Ashmit) and his attitude. I think because of Khali's unclear speech they never had the chance to clear the confusion and bond. On top of that Dolly never lets him mingle with others.She is on his head 24/7 instigating him further.

Sameer is definitely annoyed for not getting the chance to be the Captain and get saved. He is definitely annoyed that Ashmit was saved twice because of BB's manipulation. He mentioned it to Shweta that these things are making him lose control. He doesn't want to let it affect him but he is just getting restless. Earlier he was confident but now fears elimination.

I'm not questioning anybody's dislike for Sameer. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. The Sameer I know in the BB house is the same since the beginning. He sulked; he made bad jokes,snapped at not becoming Captain,kept his likes and dislikes the same to an extent. He was never diplomatic and he seldom changed his traits. I liked him and supported him then and I still do.

BB is not the end and all of them got recognition. I like to believe that Sameer made more fans than anyone in the house.

exactly my thoughts Maya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ.................whether Sam wins BB or not but he is the one who made more fans than any other housemate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: mcm226

exactly my thoughts Maya๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ.................whether Sam wins BB or not but he is the one who made more fans than any other housemate๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜ณ

Mandu, tu sahi baat bolti hai jaaneman. ๐Ÿ˜†

it was fun..this season. I was away. Just watched Friday and Saturday. I was disappointed at the ouster but I guess somewhere all of us were prepared for this BB "shocker".
thickhead thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mcm226

How did u reach this conclusion ? It is Dolly Bindra, who made maximum fans. She was a nobody when she entered BB, but has now managed to beat Samir Soni .. so doesn't it mean she got more votes than Soni .. and since its reasonable to assume that votes and fan base is positively correlated .. there shudn't be any doubt that Dolly earned more fans than Samir.

Originally posted by: thickhead

How did u reach this conclusion ? It is Dolly Bindra, who made maximum fans. She was a nobody when she entered BB, but has now managed to beat Samir Soni .. so doesn't it mean she got more votes than Soni .. and since its reasonable to assume that votes and fan base is positively correlated .. there shudn't be any doubt that Dolly earned more fans than Samir.

The logic is that Dolly is not in the house because of votes. She is still there because she brings high TRPs for the show. She was unbelievably overconfident this Friday as if she knew that she would be safe. Well! These are assumptions so one can take it or leave it.

Shocker factors and TRPs make reality shows and by now we should be fine with it still one tends to like some contestants more than others in a show and hope to see them as winner.