Who's Samir Soni? - From A True Fan

.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Samir was speaking in English and Bigg Boss punished the other housemates. He not only participated in their punishment but asked forgiveness from all of them one by one. : )
that's the samir soni i luve : ) respect n admire!
Gawd! he;s stubborn, adamant, taunts, tries to be sarcastically funny (thou i sure did find d entertaining by flute joke funny πŸ˜†) and he sulks, disobeys and he is rebellious, chalte gaadi par chaar jata hai also :P!
But i luve him nevertheless, with all his Imperfections! cus we cant expect 'em to be the way we want them to be!
He;s still ma classy, decent, true gentleman, the qualities he posseses are exactly wut i want in d man i wd have in my life, fights for what he believes in, stands up when others play diplomatic and his best quality surlly is He Speaks His Mind!
and fosho he is the least complaining guy in d house (veena;s words πŸ˜›), until now he wus the least backbitted, bitched about housemate, and defo even the evicted housmates dnt hav anythn solid against him. he;s sophistictd, his words r few bt carry immens weight, SO SO decent n loyal (2 neelam 😊), soo caring, sensitive, emotional, trustworthy, KIND, cnt tolerate injustice, gracious, Forgiving, DIGNIFIED, transparent, HONEST, true fighter, bold, brave, courageous, has a HUGE heart, adorable, HUmble, Supportive, A TRUE FRIEND, Sensible, Mature, cute. FUNNY, charming n verry sweet !!!
a near-to-Perfect Man.. if there exists one!!! ⭐️

He Is The Most Worthy Deserving Winner of All the 4 Seasons of Bigg Boss !!! my favourite since Day 1 ... !!!!!!! my ALL TIME favourite ever Celebrity !! ... Our HERO !!!! and the most GENUINE housemate !!

Every other person has had some other advantage:
ashmit (saved 3thrice)
shweta (2 secret tasks and saved 3wice .. twice cus of captaincy)
dolly (a list. dnt wana talk abt dt)
and khalli (saved 3thrice..
lols! suddenly he;s a great guy! i m so so so surprised, d guy who has jus been sittin arnd warmin up his ass for 8 weeks, thinks so high of himself dt he said .. dt he aint here for workin .. and ddnt wana contribute in any work.. and in manoj and shweta;s words: he noticed pamela workin even thou she;s a star n all.... dat made him realise he shud 2o... πŸ‘ cool! he mus b a great wrestler no doubt. but BB is not a talent show. and holdin his cool. lols. ddnt he use vulgar lang. to seema.. and wusnt she way pissed at him fr dat... d only person hu cud actually hold herslf cool n calm wus seema ji : ) noone else..
and i jus rembrd dt durin manoj-dolly fight.. he moved manoj away :P,
manoj, den sam now ashmit... !!! ...
surlly manoj, sam and ashmit are d devils and ppl hu luve to fight and bring up unnecessary issues..
whereas, Dolly is a harmles, polite, welmannered angel : ) hu LUVES PEACE... )

as far as Samir is concerned,
he wus evicted unfairly, secondly he wus brot back only cus TONS of ppl sent msgs to colors n posted on BB official site, petitioned and even bollywood celebs came in2 d picture... : ) and he surly ddnt get any benefits lik dolly did, (sultana sultanate bb BS, savd from nomintn, captain, if noone is electd den she wil b capt again. wt crap)

Sam has been 13 weeks in the house, and he maintained his dignity, holds himself and takes everything to a limit.
We appreciate him and one week he feels he has had enough we bash him up and lose confidence in him?

for me, wn i look at sameer soni i see a True gentleman and someone hu Speaks His Mind!

this post is not to portray that sam is greater dan d others. he's got his qualities n his faults.. like d rest of d housemates!
This post is jus for dose Sam fans.. hu cnt accept his faults n r bashin him up for dem...

love him for d gud in him and accept him for wut u ddnt expect from him... 

i am a True Sam Fan, was and wud alwas remain.

And if u hav found anythin worth appreciatin, likin and respectg in him, den do Keep Supporting Him n Voting For Him.

Vote for Samir. Send SAM to 56882

Hum Hain Aisay Bhi

Hum Waisay Bhi Hai

Edited by monami18385 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Fabulous Topic ..
I really loved it, and I agree with every single word of yours .. πŸ‘πŸΌ
Hope Sam doesn't get evicted this week, he really deserves to be in the final and win the show  !
Edited by HiphopStahKiran - 13 years ago
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
😊
.Monami. thumbnail
thnx dear : )
jus annoyed wit d negativity surroundg sam...

thot of pennin down a few positive words 2 lift up ma spirits : )

DheeJattanDi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah I really don't know why suddenly everyone is against him .. I don't think he has made any HUGE mistake as of now πŸ˜•
Cutelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Lovely topic Abeer πŸ‘πŸΌ

I agree with everything you said, some people are taking him wrong😳😳😳 whatsoever but im loving this new sam 😳😳

People vote for Sameer soni πŸ‘πŸΌ
margarita thumbnail
Plzzzzzz vote for Sam...
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved it!!!!! after reading your post, i don't care if Samir gets evicted or not.. He's already won our heart!!! If he is safe this week.. so that will be our gift for new year!!!!! but, happy to read the post at least there is still some fans of him who understand him very well. and not like others who just turned anti-sam..

Thank you so much post starter!!!
.Monami. thumbnail
u r most welcome akramabs!

i do care, hope n pray he wins BB jus like he won so many hearts : )

.Monami. thumbnail
updated a few pics : )