Happy New Year! Last disc 2011-- FREE GIFT

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:34pm | IP Logged

Helloeveryone
I hope you guys had an amazing year. May 2011 be just awesome, if not better!Embarrassed

This was our first year on the VM section, may it thrive next year Clap. We have lots of new things planned. Such as awesome contests and games. Wink

If you have any thing to say, this is the time to give proper feedback! Anything you didn't like, or liked, what you wish to see and such!!! LOL

Last but not least this is out of curiosity,
how much has your Video mixing skills improved since last year?
What do you wish to learn next year?
Another VM maker you really admire on this forum?
A celebrity you want to hear praises from regarding your vms? (you never know, it's becoming really common on this forum)

C . H . E . E . R . S

Nope there is no gift..was kidding..don't be greedy people

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Anhdara13SobtiObsessionMona1993desigrl05-Lana

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Happy New Year! Last disc 2011-- FREE GIFT" in VideoMix forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:04am | IP Logged

a hell whole lot... or atleast I feel so...I feel I've gotten better at merging//coloring//editing
More editing!! better coloring! and I haven't done this often but I'd love to keep using text in my mixes...and ever since my laptop has been wiped cleared I've opened up about a good 40gb of space so i'll download more movies to create more merges lol... I also want--need to complete all unfinished business on my dmg projects..dont like making mixes whne show is already done :S
maybe another thing would be continue upon storytelling..I did this in the past w/ my mixes now its just a random storytelling...
oo.. I don't know what their ids are on this forum/if they're on..but if you search in youtube, these two are my favorites: easemypain09 & sharmiee21 :) :) if anyone knows their id here, lemme know :)
A celebrity you want to hear praises from regarding your vms? (you never know, it's becoming really common on this forum)
hahaha..hmm..im going to be greedy now... well for one I woudl want JeRan//Jennifer-k.wahi to praise one of my mixes on them//especially my o re majhi mix b/c i spent alot of effort trying to complete that one and i really put in a story to that and mixed matched scenes...if not that one then def my chal diye mix i made on them..shiittt dude i was/am so proud of that mix :) :)
any other celeb tareef would be nice rofl

Nope there is no gift..was kidding..don't be greedy people
haahaha...I seriously thought there woudl be a free gift..it reminded me of when i was little and the cereal boxes would have a free gift and i'd have to eat the cereal in order to get the toy rofll

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.Perfangel5655-Lanaindiandoll89

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:38am | IP Logged
LOLLOL At least you ate them like a good girl. I would simply put my hand in each box and search for them. I always did that with anything involved prizes. Throw everything else away, or make my brother eat it. Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

BilliCat.-Lana

-Lana

IF-Stunnerz

-Lana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
desigrl05 - easemypain09 is -monus- on IF..

------------------------------------

hehe ALOT..i was too busy last year with collage and had only time for windows movie maker..and we all know how wmm is..hehe anyways i feel like i have become much better with merging, clips editing..fellowing the beats...coloring..transitions..and motion blur ofcorce...

I want to learn Maya 3D...but thats like imposible cuz only ppl in media studies and marketing such as advertising get the chance to work with this software and can buy it...and those who makes the action movies in hollywood..keke..and i can't even imagine how much it costs..LOL

someone already mentioned her..easemypain09 (Veryanz) and -monus- on IF..She is the one who inspired me to even start making vmz..and she is stil the one who inspires me to finish my vmz..but there are too many vm editors which are so good like GurmeetSukirti, Julybaby22, AsmaaniiArmaan, fariarmaan, brklyngurl4u, kashfanatic4ever, MIK0210, howabtnow, Ninamalhotra, sonu4ever, 26Javey26, KajuCreation, Nomii, Qurrat1993, pakindmuziq, vmixworld,

A celebrity you want to hear praises from regarding your vms?
Karan Singh Grover, Sukirti Khandpal, GurmeetChoudhary..I want them to see my I see you mix..there are too many couples in this mix but i want them to praise my work

Edited by LanaBurak - 12 January 2011 at 2:39pm

desigrl05

IF-Sizzlerz

desigrl05

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
^^thanks for letting me know :) :)

Mona1993

IF-Sizzlerz

Mona1993

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
How much has your Video mixing skills improved since last year? 
I started video mixing this year, in June I guessLOLand starting from my 1st vm till the 1's I make now seems to be an achievement as I had never thought I'll be able to make vms, but now I do, and they are pretty wellSmile

I want to learn some merging techniques and a lot of other tricks of SV

There are loads, Lana di, Noma, Monu, Mandy, and KajuEmbarrassed

A celebrity you want to hear praises from regarding your vms?
Karan Singh Grover, Jennifer Winget, and Sukirti Kandpal, I so want to get comment from KSG on any of my vidsLOLI do got comments from Sehban Azim and Neha JhulkaStern SmileI was happy, Gurmeet also mentioned me in 1 intErmm but if KSG does that, I'll be the happiest personParty

Post Reply New Post

Go to top