India-Forums

Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil
Kis Desh Mein Hai Meraa Dil

FF - Pyar Ki Yeh Ek Kahani

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
 Hi guys..how r u? This is my second FF on Prem and Heer, and I really hope you like it. I am not a writer so please excuse my mistakes. Here is the Character Sketch and the Concept.

Character Sketch

Juneja Family

Anurag - Head of the family. He's a very big businessman and is married to Prena. He has 4 kids, who are his pride. He is not human.

Prena - Married to Anurag and is housewife. She has 4 kids, who she loves very much and she can't see them sad. She is not Human.

Prem - Eldest son and helps his Dad out in business. He is the ideal Son, and Brother. Loves his parents and younger siblings a lot. He can do anything for them. He is waiting for his true love, but he is afraid he won't get it since he is not Human.

Abhay - 2nd eldest in the family. He is very outgoing and funny person. He also helps out with the business. He loves his parents and his siblings a lot. He is not Human.

Geet - 3rd eldest in the family. She is very bubbly and can't stop talking. She gets angry very easily. She loves her family a lot. She is also waiting for her Mr. Perfect. She is not Human.

Ridhima - The youngest in the family. She is quiet around strangers and doesn't trust people easily. She doesn't like to mingle with people a lot. She loves her family a lot. She is not Human.

Maan Family

Heer - She is the oldest in the family. She is a doctor in Sanjeevni hospital. She is an orphan, her parents died in a car accident. She is the one who takes care of her younger siblings. She is very quiet and reserved, and she is very traditional and  only wears traditional clothes. She is waiting for her Prince Charming.

Piya - She is the 2nd oldest in the family. She is doing her internship under Heer in Sanjeevni. She used to be very bubbly person but after her parents death she is quiet too. She also dresses very traditional. Waiting for her Mr. Perfect.

Maan - the 3rd oldest in the family. He is also doing internship under Heer in Sanjeevni. He loves his Heer a lot, because after their parents death she has never let them feel like they don't have parents.

Armaan - The youngest and naughtiest in the family. He is also doing internship under Heer in Sanjeevni. He's a flirt but knows his limit. Loves all his siblings but very close to Heer.

Concept

This story is going to be about the Maan and Juneja family. In this story, The Juneja's are going to be move in town called Ambala, in Punjab. Ambala is the town where the Maan family lives. In this story, the Juneja kids are going to fall for the Maan kids, but will the Maan kids except their love after knowing that the Juneja kids are not human. Will they run away from them or except them the way they are! To find out please stay tune and read my FF.

And Please leave comments so I know if I should continue this story or not. And if you want to be on the Pm list please let me know.

Edited by PremHeer_Chahat - 29 December 2010 at 4:19pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

shweetudude42harshitha23nspn.92AMMI6PremeerKashharshitideewanimunni_sheela.Suhasini.HeerbeautyMiracle_leo-SwaSan-CocoChanelbiyaahmad-SnowKid-MeraCheekuViratKavya....Pumpkinnkiran_28P.Kamaljit.Sean-Fatima-Preeti.xo

Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Riya,
I absolutely luved the concep of non-humans falling in luv wiv humans. Its a different concept which is fab!!! U have gt all 4 of my fav jodi's togethe Premeer, AR, Maneet n Abhay Piya...luv u 4 that.
Im in ur PM list 4 sure...!!!
Update the nxt part asap eagerly waiting 4 the 1st part!!!!
Luv ya 4 this...keep rocking!!!

Muwah!!!

Edited by Xxcoolchick1xX - 29 December 2010 at 4:28pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PrincessPatel77

uswah IF-Sizzlerz
uswah
uswah

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:14pm | IP Logged

INTRESTING WHEN U UPDATE PLZ PM ME

PrincessPatel77

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by uswah

INTRESTING WHEN U UPDATE PLZ PM ME

sure Smile  I'll Pm u!!
thanxx for commenting.

PrincessPatel77 Goldie
PrincessPatel77
PrincessPatel77

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Xxcoolchick1xX

Riya,
I absolutely luved the concep of non-humans falling in luv wiv humans. Its a different concept which is fab!!! U have gt all 4 of my fav jodi's togethe Premeer, AR, Maneet n Abhay Piya...luv u 4 that.
Im in ur PM list 4 sure...!!!
Update the nxt part asap eagerly waiting 4 the 1st part!!!!
Luv ya 4 this...keep rocking!!!

Muwah!!!

aww..thxxxx
and they are my fav. jodi too..LOL and yeah'll update it asap..Tongue

Muwah!!

Preeti.xo

PremeerKash Senior Member
PremeerKash
PremeerKash

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
nice idea
add me to ur pm list plz!:)

PrincessPatel77

P.Kamaljit.Sean IF-Stunnerz
P.Kamaljit.Sean
P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Great Concept
thanks for pm

PrincessPatel77

shirlys Senior Member
shirlys
shirlys

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
nice concept dear do continue..........plz add me in ur pm list!!!!!!!!!!

PrincessPatel77

Go to top