Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Her lovely brow twisted in sweet anger as she remembered his response when she was trembling with anticipation of what he will do with her in the tub, "No touchy touchy before marriage......... Jo hoga shaadi ke baad".  (Thanks Dol for this dialog. Couldn't help but use it word to word.Big smile)

"OK. Mr. Touch Me Not Maan Singh Khuraana, Mera Naam Geet Hain aur mein yeh dekhthi hoon aap kitne der tak mujhse door rehsakte hai.", she said to herself.

She started to pace back and forth restlessly along the edge of the swimming pool. (Note for Readers: This is the same magical swimming pool that we first saw in Canada, then in Meera's house, later in the farm house and now at its final destination, the Khurana Mansion. Whether the pool will again go to make cameo appearances at any of the older or some other new locations, well, your guess is as good as mine ...........Wink)

She stopped in mid-stride and her face brightened up at the idea that she just had. She snatched her cell phone and sent a text to Maan indicating her current location and saying that there is a very urgent matter that she needs to discuss with him right then.   

He wondered what is going on and why she was present near the swimming pool of all places. He thought it is better to go and check out what new stew Miss.Hoshiarpur is brewing for him.

She tried to keep a straight and innocent face as she watched him walking towards her slowly.

"Geet. Itna kya urgent kaam aagaya, aur woh bhi yahan."

"Maan. Aap Jaanthe haina ki mujhe tairna nahi aata."

"Haan.", he said, wondering with a naughty glint in his eyes, whether she is expecting swimming lessons from him now. The next moment, she jumped into the pool without any warning.

"Geet...." His primeval yell was full of pain and fear of losing her. He jumped into the pool, and came out with her nestled safely in his arms (and thus, rescuing her for the 3rd time from water.... everything happens thrice in GHSP. If you don't believe me, then ask my friends, the parody sisters.............Tongue.)

"Geet, yeh tum kya kar rahi thi."

"Muje aap par poora viswas tha ki aap muje bachayenge. Waisebhi, aaphi ne kaha tha ki shaadi se pehle aap mujhpar haath na daalenge. Tho ab kya hua?" As she lifted her eyes full of mischievous laughter, she encountered the killer looks of the eyes that could belong to no other than her lion of a man, and then .............

(Note: Readers, please understand. Those killer looks have killed me too. So, not able to continue the story any further. But, am sure those of you who are not yet dead have very good imaginations to take you to what happens next ............

and for those who are keeping track of closure of loops, one more loop got closed after this scene. Remember that back in the good old times of boss-secretary nok-jhok, one time Geet took a vow not to speak and he made her speak. So, now he said he won't lay a hand on her before marriage, and she made him do it...........)

Edited by sksg - 29 December 2010 at 4:41pm

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05preet07sna004zerrobhakbhartifanmaaneet2010hemvbnucleusoflovenamitasinshivangi783cherieLoverzaqxswcelestaeEscapistSakshiGarg--Revv--iqbals4everlily_k25-Yaz-bmtdluverhindu4lyfambbihaesha143-pixie-BingeMaaneet.Loverroseinbloom_Invincible_shah10--aarthi--rani-lucki..shreyaa..-afsha-sptrno--Nargis--nanditasinghmysterygurl1427mchopraswetha10adoremevirgocharmed onesAbsoluvdewdropred

roseinbloom IF-Sizzlerz
roseinbloom
roseinbloom

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Loved it! I hope something similar happens in GHSP ! That would be excitingggg <3! Day Dreaming

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgsptrnorani-lucki

--dolphin-- IF-Dazzler

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

_Invincible_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Invincible_
_Invincible_

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
sriiiiiii
nice1
smarty pants..........LOL

i can easily get ur inspiration sources............................lolz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
i like sri......i like!!!

good idea.....i wonder if geet will try to drown in the tub.....and have maan save her lolz

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sksg-Yaz-sptrno

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mk.Gh

Loved it! I hope something similar happens in GHSP ! That would be excitingggg <3! Day Dreaming

Z, I hope so too. They should show something better than this or I will settle for this much at least. If not, I will stop watching GHSP for one whole day (i.e. until the next episode airsBig smile)
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pooja83

sriiiiiii
nice1
smarty pants..........LOL

i can easily get ur inspiration sources............................lolz

I am sure you can. I have some of the best teachers on this forum coaching me after all.
sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

i like sri......i like!!!

good idea.....i wonder if geet will try to drown in the tub.....and have maan save her lolz

Drown in the tub....... Shocked ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shivu, only you can come up with such ideas.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnomysterygurl1427

Go to top