Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Shewta not divorce !!! (Page 2)

TheDilettante IF-Rockerz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hideaxeion

Cutelicious IF-Sizzlerz
Cutelicious
Cutelicious

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheDilettante

Originally posted by kuttabhai

Does sameer have any kids from his last marriage ?

No. That marriage lasted only for 6 months. He cried, sulked and was in therapy for 2 years.
Damn Ouch was it the wife who broke up with him?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

axeion

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:14pm | IP Logged

Really hope Shweta finds the right man, who can be a good husband(unlike Raja Dead) and a proper father to Palak. ST is really pretty and can easily get a bf but as she said its difficult to get a guy who would be a good father.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Prud123mokshashreeMarz_Mahira_fan

DarkPassenger Groupbie
DarkPassenger
DarkPassenger

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
good for Shweta - just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she should forfeit her chance of any love or happiness.. if she finds a man who she thinks will be good for her and her kid, then she should go for it.. we're not in the 60's anymore..there are a lot of step parents who are understanding and caring....and aren't like the stereotypical step parents from old school desi flicks or fairy tales..

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004mokshashree-Chandramukhi-

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by amy22

Seriously, I wouldn't trust any man with my kid from the first marriage. I'm sorry that might sound bad or sad or cruel, whatever, but she should stay away from another man for the sake of her daughter. When her daughter is old enough and mature so she can take care of her own self, she should then go hunt a man. Otherwise if you wanna have a man in your life, just keep him away from your kid by all means.
GMTA Thumbs Up I won't say that Shweta has to forego her happiness for her daughter, but definitely I wouldn't trust my kids with another man...Big smile And the vice-versa also holds true, I won't expect any man to either trust his kids with me...Not that I am bad, but it still won't be the same anyways Big smile

amy22

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DarkPassenger

good for Shweta - just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she should forfeit her chance of any love or happiness.. if she finds a man who she thinks will be good for her and her kid, then she should go for it.. we're not in the 60's anymore..there are a lot of step parents who are understanding and caring....and aren't like the stereotypical step parents from old school desi flicks or fairy tales..
Its not abt stereotypical step-parents from Old School desi flicks...It's just how u wont trust ur brand new Reventon in someone else's hands...U don't trust ur kids either Big smile
hide IF-Rockerz
hide
hide

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutelicious

No. That marriage lasted only for 6 months. He cried, sulked and was in therapy for 2 years.
Damn Ouch was it the wife who broke up with him?

she is happily married to BB1 winner now.. it is difficult to live a life with a man like sameer who's interest is himself than others.. he even broke up neelam in the past too..!!LOL

Edited by lathika4u - 29 December 2010 at 6:55pm

.Arjun

pratts Senior Member
pratts
pratts

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 12:17am | IP Logged

yes thats sammy alrightLOLLOL God that guy knows how to sulkDead, he goes on and on and on and on till he is at a point of no return and cannot do anything but embarras himself further.  I like the fact that he can take a stand, the sulkness is what keeps him from being The Great SameerLOL but nobodys perfect, at least he's better than the others in may other aspectsEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004pooja.s92

Go to top