Bigg Boss Season 4

Shewta not divorce !!! - Page 2

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Really hope Shweta finds the right man, who can be a good husband(unlike Raja ๐Ÿคข) and a proper father to Palak. ST is really pretty and can easily get a bf but as she said its difficult to get a guy who would be a good father.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DarkPassenger thumbnail
good for Shweta - just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she should forfeit her chance of any love or happiness.. if she finds a man who she thinks will be good for her and her kid, then she should go for it.. we're not in the 60's anymore..there are a lot of step parents who are understanding and caring....and aren't like the stereotypical step parents from old school desi flicks or fairy tales..
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: amy22

Seriously, I wouldn't trust any man with my kid from the first marriage. I'm sorry that might sound bad or sad or cruel, whatever, but she should stay away from another man for the sake of her daughter. When her daughter is old enough and mature so she can take care of her own self, she should then go hunt a man. Otherwise if you wanna have a man in your life, just keep him away from your kid by all means.

GMTA ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ I won't say that Shweta has to forego her happiness for her daughter, but definitely I wouldn't trust my kids with another man...๐Ÿ˜ƒ And the vice-versa also holds true, I won't expect any man to either trust his kids with me...Not that I am bad, but it still won't be the same anyways ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
axeion thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: DarkPassenger

good for Shweta - just because she is a single mother doesn't mean she should forfeit her chance of any love or happiness.. if she finds a man who she thinks will be good for her and her kid, then she should go for it.. we're not in the 60's anymore..there are a lot of step parents who are understanding and caring....and aren't like the stereotypical step parents from old school desi flicks or fairy tales..

Its not abt stereotypical step-parents from Old School desi flicks...It's just how u wont trust ur brand new Reventon in someone else's hands...U don't trust ur kids either ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
hide thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Cutelicious

Damn  was it the wife who broke up with him?

she is happily married to BB1 winner now.. it is difficult to live a life with a man like sameer who's interest is himself than others.. he even broke up neelam in the past too..!!๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by lathika4u - 13 years ago
pratts thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: TheDilettante

No. That marriage lasted only for 6 months. He cried, sulked and was in therapy for 2 years.

yes thats sammy alright๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† God that guy knows how to sulk๐Ÿคข, he goes on and on and on and on till he is at a point of no return and cannot do anything but embarras himself further.  I like the fact that he can take a stand, the sulkness is what keeps him from being The Great Sameer๐Ÿ˜† but nobodys perfect, at least he's better than the others in may other aspects๐Ÿ˜ณ
Stark_Wolf thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hope she will find a better husband nd a good father for her daughter...........
star_night thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I'll just pray to god tht shweta get's a nice husband and her daughter get's a caring father....but shweta needs to take decision from mind n not from heart bcoz it's just not her life but her daughter's also....i kw she's quiet matured but still u never kw sometimes something happen which shd not have happened.....
hope she finds a better father for her daughter..someone who will treat her as his own daughter because if nt taken a rite decision then step fathers can turn out to be a nightmare...it will be quite traumatic for both shweta and her daughter
smallwonder thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: CutiePiee4

hope she finds a better father for her daughter..someone who will treat her as his own daughter because if nt taken a rite decision then step fathers can turn out to be a nightmare...it will be quite traumatic for both shweta and her daughter

Oh ho... kya baat hai๐Ÿ˜›
๐Ÿ˜†