Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Why did Khali leave WWE? Could anyone just tell me. I could go on wiki but I'm too lazy to read long articles.
akramabs thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Samir us waqt relax mein hoga jab is bar yeh evict na ho. warna yeh zindaghi bar relax nahi ho payegha. I know very well! he is that kind of person.. but I still like him!!! actually, my habit is totally same as him.. like stubborn... totally same habit :P lols but samir! we love u and want u to win this show!!!! u are already our hero!!! lets become bigg boss hero
Originally posted by: Luv-Shonit

Why did Khali leave WWE? Could anyone just tell me. I could go on wiki but I'm too lazy to read long articles.

he didnt leave wwe . .he is still in wwe roster
Fazzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: premheer4

he didnt leave wwe . .he is still in wwe roster

Oh, OK. I thought maybe he retired or something. Thanx. πŸ˜ƒ
sid_12354 thumbnail
Originally posted by: akramabs

Samir us waqt relax mein hoga jab is bar yeh evict na ho. warna yeh zindaghi bar relax nahi ho payegha. I know very well! he is that kind of person.. but I still like him!!! actually, my habit is totally same as him.. like stubborn... totally same habit :P lols but samir! we love u and want u to win this show!!!! u are already our hero!!! lets become bigg boss hero

i agree.. given the fact that he and dolly had this fight over which both were kicked out,  being evicted before her is not something that he would want.. i think this must be preying on his mind and is possibly one of the reasons for his recent behaviour.
wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think then you have to admire both ashmit and sameer for their guts to speak their mind,and provoking anyone doesn't mean they want to wrestle with khali,they expect khali to answer back with his wit and not with his hands always.If khali has valid argument he won't need to raise his hands,right??
and as far wrestling goes if they will fight they know they lose obviously,because it won't be battle of equals.No matter how strong a man is he can't bring a man double his size down, thats why they make wrestlers and boxers fight in their own weight category.If you wanna see sam or ashmits strength and joke about it then make them fight someone their own size and if they lose then you are free to laugh,i will laugh with you.😊
@ wicked gal

Ofcourse I was joking yaar when I called him WWE champion. I like sammy and want him to win. But I can't keep praising him blindly  for everything he does. I have to use my brains naa ....πŸ˜† I like gentleman sammy and not the one who keeps making personal remarks against khali.

But Sammy has been stretching this matter too much with Khali .........I like to sit him chillax .....Most of the time he was bitching about khali sitting on that red bean bag with shweta . He should not be doing that . When Assmit made that remarks about Khali .....he had a valid reason to do so. There was no need for sammy to taunt khali with that conversation with shweta.

He has been taking everything personally with Khali . He wasn't even ready to feed him. Also just by one stupid remark by dolly , he lost his cool and stopped directing the fight acts .  As we all can see, everyone performed so well without his direction .........

Originally posted by: sid_12354

i agree.. given the fact that he and dolly had this fight over which both were kicked out,  being evicted before her is not something that he would want.. i think this must be preying on his mind and is possibly one of the reasons for his recent behaviour.

Well if you notice , sammy was frustrated right after he lost his captaincy first week and was nomination list . He has been like this since then. I hope he takes everything easy and in good spirit.He definitely sound too stubborn at times .
Nice post ArjunπŸ˜†

I agree. I really think he needs to chill out. His actions are too annoying now. He is acting too childish .. Can't take a nomination sportingly yaar. Plus making such rude remarks again and again on the same person doesn't make him look any great. Infact, now I respect Khali more ..

This guy seriously needs to do morning dance with Dolly πŸ˜† and have fun rather than acting like a retarded old man
.Monami. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja.s92

Nice post ArjunπŸ˜†

I agree. I really think he needs to chill out. His actions are too annoying now. He is acting too childish .. Can't take a nomination sportingly yaar. Plus making such rude remarks again and again on the same person doesn't make him look any great. Infact, now I respect Khali more ..

This guy seriously needs to do morning dance with Dolly πŸ˜† and have fun rather than acting like a retarded old man

gtalk pls :  ) cya!