Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: kuttabhai

Dolly is the heart of the show ....she must stay untill last day 😆

If dolly leaves this friday ....the other 3 will make life difficult for khali .....and show will be boring 😭

Don't worry. Your Dolly is going to be there to take care of her Veer ji and see him as the winner.

BB is busy making Sameer's exit video. My sulking Sameer! 😆 will miss him.
Khali is no good wrestler. .thats why he is sidelined from wwe . .he is just another wwe superstar in the roster . ..C grade wrestler having zero mic skills.. . .

Giving him title belt once was big mistake wwe could ever make. .and the rating of wwe proved that 

Since then he has been sidelined and soon will be thrown out from WWE forever
Originally posted by: premheer4

Khali is no good wrestler. .thats why he is sidelined from wwe . .he is just another wwe superstar in the roster . ..C grade wrestler having zero mic skills.. . .

Giving him title belt once was big mistake wwe could ever make. .and the rating of wwe proved that 

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Khali

Rather than criticizing khali .......show me another indian wrestler who has achieved so much ........

Learn to appreciate someone 😛

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Great_Khali

Rather than criticizing khali .......show me another indian wrestler who has achieved so much ........

Learn to appreciate someone 😛

ya ya thats true . .if u talk about indian wrestler then he is surely the best in india .. but not worldwide
sid_12354 thumbnail
my two cents -  the whole argument was started by dolly when she didn't want shveta to play 2 characters and sameer overreacted and stretched it way too much.. but then he did try to talk to khali the next morning to which khali  responded by saying i'm not talking to you.. i 'm talking to shveta. to me dolly does seem a bit bossy and comes across as someone who likes to get her way

i think this weeks nominations have had an effect on him.. he was thinking he would be safe as captain and that didn't happen... also whats weighing on his mind is the fact that he could have nominated khali instead of dolly, he probably feels that with khali nominated he would have been safe this week.. now he isn't sure

i dont think ashmit or sameer are trying to provoke khali inspite of some nifty editing by the bb team showing scenes from khali and dollys conversation where khali says that sam and shveta are trying to provoke him interspersed with shveta and sameers conversation that khali is trying  to keep his cool.. to me the only person who seems to be trying to instigate khali is dolly, and her target seems to be more ashmit than sameer.

also i think the only reason sameer apologised is that he made a comment to shveta about khali's reason for wanting him kicked out being fully aware of khali's presence and he probably didn't want to be seen as a instigator.  the reason i feel this way is that he didn't really seem that afraid while apologising to a "mard" .. in fact the apology almost turned into another argument between the two of them. also this happened later on. i don't think either sameer or ashmit is stupid enough to want to provoke khali.

interesting that in the promo for the next epi dolly seems to be saying something similar.. ie there will be no changes after everything has been decided as to who is playing which part... i wonder whether that is another argument or a reenactment of the previous argument.
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ya ya thats true . .if u talk about indian wrestler then he is surely the best in india .. but not worldwide

The full form of WWE is WORLD Wrestling Entertainment  ðŸ˜ƒ

Dolly is the heart of the show ....she must stay untill last day 😆

I think Dolly still dislikes Shweta the most. She still believes that Sameer's judgment is swayed by Shweta. Looks like her annoyance with Sameer is that he always sides with Shweta. In a way even Veena hated the fact that Sameer is the only guy who never gave her any importance and always supported Shweta.

Dolly was desperate that her Veer ji pick up a fight with someone and she was finally smiling when Khali warned Sameer. Later after Sameer's apology, she was still trying to agitate Khali. He shushed her.

I don't think Dolly is needed anymore. I can do without her for finale week.
sid_12354 thumbnail

i agree his wrestling skills aren't that great compared to some of the other wwe wrestlers but i think its too much to expect someone of his size to be that acrobatic as well
yea sid_12345 and kuttabhai you guys are right . .its just because i love Shawn Michaels more thats why i cant expect that much from any other wwe superstar.. 

what can i do . . every other girl has crush on Heart Break Kid
Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

The full form of WWE is WORLD Wrestling Entertainment  ðŸ˜ƒ

i know🤢 but khali is not WWE fan favorite , not wwe favorite wrestler ,on whom all ppvs could be cashed on (like john cena , randy orton)