Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Polki_Zofi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: qwertyesque

actually dharmesh is not married to someone else.. he just promised to take care of his best friends wife and kid after that friend was killed in kargil war....

Even if it is true, he must tell his wife all about it, no reason to hide or lie , selfish fat man with shady attitude!

I think "divorce" is best. But I am anti-divorce myself, still such cases either kill him or divorce! 🤢

I girl put in so much trust with the man for one family, he can have argument can have opinion can have misunderstanding which all can go, but this is not something to forgive.

While saying it, for the ones who are married here and know their husbands 😊, dont doubt them over it 😉 😆😃 but give a grin for them to be little intimidated, it is funny and cute 😃😆

ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why would anyone wanna leave DharmeshSir???? 
..Sonii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Good one Mihir 😆 oops Dharmeshsir 😆

actually dharmesh is not married to someone else.. he just promised to take care of his best friends wife and kid after that friend was killed in kargil war....

whaaattt?? if thats the track, why the need for secrecy?? and since when did high flying dharmesh have a friend in the military???

_Sahra_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LEAVE HIMMMM DROP HIMMM She shouldn't have married him in the 1st place i had a feeling he wasn't right for her
 I'm confused do you guys remeber when she 1st told him she loved it was his wedding so madhuri must have been a one night stand
Edited by isahra - 13 years ago
neelabha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

in that case, why did he keep it a secret from his wife and others?
kad271 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
let her suffer...she deserves it.
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DharmeshSir

Why would anyone wanna leave DharmeshSir???? 

Are Dharmesh Sir (Mihir) aapki baat kuchh aur hai 😉  IF waale DS ko kabhi nahi chhorneka kya 😆  Hai na sahi baat 😛
ThatOneGuy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dabulls23

Are Dharmesh Sir (Mihir) aapki baat kuchh aur hai 😉  IF waale DS ko kabhi nahi chhorneka kya 😆  Hai na sahi baat 😛

Arey varsha di aapne bol diya toh bas ho gayi baat final 😆 Kabhi chudwaane bhi nahi dunga apne aap ko
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@dabulls23: i think madhuri only told arman her "husband" was on the way bc she didnt think it would be acceptable to just identify dharmu as her "baby-daddy" lol. What i dont get is how not 1 or even 2, but 3 girls fell for this guy! It's gotta be his money... I hope they punish dharmu good for all he's done... Unfortunately the cvs always let the bad ones get away. Evil Ajit was "punished" w/ a good wife and a job.