Should Vaishu leave Dharmesh?

Poll

Should Vaishu leave Dharmesh?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i say divorce him. He is a straight up liar. He technically didnt have an extra-marital affair as the TB article said bc his relationship w/ madhuri was be4 he married vaishu. However, he lied about having a child w/ another woman! This issue, framing manav and basically his overall selfish,shady character are all reasons y i think a divorce is in their best interest. I think when a couple is having problms, they should work through them to avoid divorce and divorce is the last resort, but not in this case. I dont think it can be fixed or that it's even worth fixing their marriage. I dont like Vaishu that much, but she deserves better...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
Yes she should divorce him, she had every right to know he was married before and has a child. All this time he has been looking down on Archana and Manav, insulting them all while he has been living a double life.
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
actually dharmesh is not married to someone else.. he just promised to take care of his best friends wife and kid after that friend was killed in kargil war....
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

actually dharmesh is not married to someone else.. he just promised to take care of his best friends wife and kid after that friend was killed in kargil war....

wait, what??? Where did u get that info from? Is that what the story will turn out to be?
Sanu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Of course she should leave him..
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Then why the heck is the friends wife chipkoing to Dharmu....
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How can u divorce someone you are not legally married to?

Madhuri is FBD's first wife...They are not divorced and have a son...

Vaishu is the mistress or the other woman as FBD-Vaishu marriage is no good...SO her divorcing FBD does not even arise...

She should simply leave him...Wisen up...She needs reality check abt how life is...Come down to earth from FBD cloud 9...Go find a job and be independent so she does not end up at Ks and Manju bitch abt paying for another SIL...😆
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

where did u hear this?
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

How can u divorce someone you are not legally married to?

Madhuri is FBD's first wife...They are not divorced and have a son...

Vaishu is the mistress or the other woman as FBD-Vaishu marriage is no good...SO her divorcing FBD does not even arise...

She should simply leave him...Wisen up...She needs reality check abt how life is...Come down to earth from FBD cloud 9...Go find a job and be independent so she does not end up at Ks and Manju bitch abt paying for another SIL...😆

Madhuri & Dharmesh never got married...they just had a one-night stand and she got pregnant and then he ended up marrying Vaishu but he should have told her the truth prior to their marriage and since he didnt she should leave him now
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nycsweetie

Madhuri & Dharmesh never got married...they just had a one-night stand and she got pregnant and then he ended up marrying Vaishu but he should have told her the truth prior to their marriage and since he didnt she should leave him now

IC...I did not see this part so dunno...Madhuri said to ArMan that her husband is in mumbai alot for his business...If they were not married why would she call him husband? 

Did they ever show that Madhuri-FBD had one night stand?😳