India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

W T F this is crazy (Page 3)

Polki_Zofi Senior Member
Polki_Zofi
Polki_Zofi

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Archana is beautiful, philosopher, saintly LOL, sugary Embarrassed, sexy (ofcourse she is Smile), honest, PERFECT Shocked , Oh no she is all ClapLOL ... so common that everyone is after her Big smile

I started to have a dislike for her sister Varsha already when she so heartlessly demeaned the emotions of such a good husband. Who would not want a husband like Satish? I can say that mine is much like him (or better Wink), and a woman needs to be selfish and egoist to the core to be able to deceive and hurt such a man, not to tell unfortunate and very not-female. Such men are for whom you live for and die for and wish your soul to be with him in afterlife too. But she has visibly lost him and it is good for him if he finds someone better who deserves him Smile. How she don't even consider the pain of her sister who was the only to support her. She is inhuman, brutal.

As for the fat man, he is much like Varsha, he first thinks of himself only. Whether the child is his or not, he never thought of sharing with his wife or being complete honest to her. This is too much Ouch.

Manav is too much too Confused, why I see no romance in him. How must poor Archana feel Ouch, or maybe I am just not aware of how the Indian girl would feel with such husband who is too shy. Come on now he is husband! Ouch I don't find the touch of love and want or need between them, so cold Confused WHY?

They are together for life, beyond death, after death, yes? If so they can think more for each other than always for other Ouch

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
ArMan both are similar type...Neither use their brains to make a good decisions...They are not right for each other...As they both believe in being Mahan....Mahanta can get u so far...It also is troublesome one day...Embarrassed
shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
about varsha, i want to give her one tight slap. She had an abortion and it was manav who made her realize what type of mistake she had made. And when satish was mad at her after the abortion thing manav made satish think about her again. like making him understand.

Vaishali gets split personality sometimes i think LOL. seriously that time manav saved her from those gundas and she was fine after that..i just hope manav is able to prove dharmesh's first wife or gf, if she was...

and i seriously don't know what manjusha and jaywant are up to. He said that don't do anything against Archana, so does he truly love her???
i think that manjusha might have taken out some money or something and manav might be blamed for it.
naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya I have no clue how TDH and his profound love for Archu is going to work out in future tracks...You know how Kekta and her silly CVs flip flop...Good character end up being bad than bad has to become good na...

Yes right now TDH has revenge on mind especially towards Lallu Mannu but his love for Archu has become obsession...No one can blame TDH for feeling some sort of revenge and hurt the way Archu rubbed Mannu in his face...After all he also is a human being...She was divorced to Mannu and engaged to be married to him...any one would expect loyalty and respect from their fiance...Archu failed at that as she was busy having MFs with Mannu...

I feel TDH's love for Archu will become his weakness eventually in future tracks...Lets see how it plans out..

no. jaywant not a human being LOL  he is the picture of egocentric arrogance, he believes he is the most handsome, clever, and can get whatever he wants.  at the time that he was engaged to archu it was  for the thought of getting power in the company.   When archu "insulted" him by "rubbing mannu in his face" it was his ego that was attacked...even worse than losing his plans for taking over the company, NO ONE turns down the GREAT JAYWANT...especially not for another man he thinks is way beneath him, especially no one ever ever ever publicaly humiliates him OMG.  ... remember though, archu had always been honest and said she only loved manav and by the time of running from the marriage...she already knew of his intent to dump her within a year...so she did the right thing not the wrong thing...there is no way he is suddenly in love with her...he is obsessed with her for  sure...only HE will be the one to bring her  humiliation and pain - that's why he told manju to stay away from her...that prize belongs only to him...yukkkkkkk  Dead.

Edited by naava - 30 December 2010 at 3:38am

Go to top