Pavitra Rishta

W T F this is crazy (Page 2)

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

I had to write this post ...
I just hate these 3 charcters these days . i just can't stand them any more .Maybe in future they might do good but for now , in my eyes , they are a very dark shade of grey ...
I will not talk about Manjusha or Rasika who are supposed to be the  villians and totally black anyway ..

here is my little black list ..

Varsha .....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

Today she totally crossed the line for me .I thought she was angry with Archu   because Archu was stressing out her mother .Sulochna is happy now so what is the reason for Varsha beign angry and insulting her sister with caustic words .
Varsha is loaded , she can even earn well on her own as she is educated.
She got educated because Archu sacrifised her own education for her sibblings .The very big sister who was the only one in the family supporting her when Varsha shamelessly killed her unborn child .
Varsha is rich  , lives in a mansion , wears the best of clothes so what is her problem .....that her sister  went on a small trip of 4 days to Poona with her husband , that they had fun .
That  was it ...Varsha was angry about Archana going on her honeymoon and having fun .How can someone have such a small heart .She goes to the best of restaurants and has a great glamorous life (even that is largely due to Archana as she  convinced Varsha to marry Satish ) but she cannot grant this little happiness to her sister .
Shame on you Varsha , really shame on you .
And let's not even mention how thankless she has been where Manav is concerned .She calls him ' Man with  no self respect ' . Whatever she thinks , this very man picked her up from the streets , with a suitcase only and her family totally abandoning her and stood  firmly besides her .
I don't think  Manav has done so much even for Archana as he has done for Varsha ......

Dharmesh ....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

When Manav was in jail  and Archu was trying to get him out ...no one was taunting Archu more than Dharmesh about her Pavitra Rishta with Manav .
Now look what we have ..one big fat scandal in the cupboard .A mistress and a little son ...
How true it is . It is only hypocrites like Dharmesh only who taunt others knowing fully well their own dirty secrets ..
Archu makes many mistakes ....she is not perfect .But if I am happy about one of her so called mistakes then that was that nice hard slap she put on Dharmesh  The hypocrite's face ......
Who the hell is Dharmesh now to talk about Pavitra Rishtas and tell archu that she is  a selfish woman who has no idea about Duniya daari ....

Savita.......AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

from the time  I became a mother , my first and biggest goal in life was to give a happy and safe life to my children .Tha t  stands true for every  mother in here .That is what a mother is supposed to do , even when the child becomes  a man ...the mother still is working  towards this  only ...if she cannot do anything then she keeps praying for this  most important goal of her life ' to keep her baby safe and happy ' .
That  is the very reason why I hate Savita .
She wants Manav happy on her terms .Even after knowing how desperately he loves Archana and how miserable he was in the entire Shravani phase of his life ....she still does not care about his happiness.She wanted him to marry Shravani not for him but because that would have made her happy .
Manav's happiness comes no where close to savita  compared to her own happiness....
Throwing Manav out and even taking  away the jewllery that his wife was wearing meant that she did not even care about where he would live and where he would go .....if he would be safe out in the night or not ....
She would do anything  to get what she wants .She will not  even spare a baby and use the baby to get Manav to do what she wants him to do and deprive him of a happy life of his choice ..

These are the reasons why I just hate these 3 charcters the most and for now find  it difficult to see any reasons for their actions .They have really crossed the line for me ....
Well said! But I would also add Vaishali to this list - she has become spoilt and ungrateful and materialistic/superficial - just like Varsha. The only difference between these sisters is that Varsha has a big mouth and does not know how and when to shut up - she says loaded, ungrateful things anyone who may do/say something she dislikes or disagrees with...! The most irritating thing about both these sisters is that whenever they are in trouble and Manav bails them out - they suddenly wear adoring looks on their smiling faces - while addressing Manav as 'Jiju' .... then within hours seem to forget his help once they are back in the comfort of their palaces... Absouletely DISGUSTING!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
why I didn't include vasihali and Vinod is that these two still look lovingly at Archana and blame Manav .
But Varsha today attacked even her own ister and was humiitaing her left right and center in front of   a big crowd .Neither Vasihu nor Vinod has been really helped by Manav .Vaishu 's wedding he did help by cooking but a person like Manav would have done this even if it was a wedding of someone in the chawl ..
For Varsha , he went out of his way . Fought with his mother , Girish , Shravani ....went and took on Ashwin 's wrath .Varsha owes him big time , jeeja or not ..But now Varsha is calling him names .
Vinod's anger towards Manav is wrongly timed ......he should have been angry with Manav when he divorced his sister to marry another girl ..his anger  somewhat has a reason but his timings are very wrong ..
Vasihali , when she thought that Manav was right , she fought even with Dharmesh and said ' sorry this time  manav is right ' .
They are also wrong but varsha truly has crossed the line ..
qwertyesque IF-Rockerz
qwertyesque
qwertyesque

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya I have no clue how TDH and his profound love for Archu is going to work out in future tracks...You know how Kekta and her silly CVs flip flop...Good character end up being bad than bad has to become good na...

Yes right now TDH has revenge on mind especially towards Lallu Mannu but his love for Archu has become obsession...No one can blame TDH for feeling some sort of revenge and hurt the way Archu rubbed Mannu in his face...After all he also is a human being...She was divorced to Mannu and engaged to be married to him...any one would expect loyalty and respect from their fiance...Archu failed at that as she was busy having MFs with Mannu...

I feel TDH's love for Archu will become his weakness eventually in future tracks...Lets see how it plans out..
should you be granted doctorate of soap analysis..or what? Smile
Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwertyesque

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Tanya I have no clue how TDH and his profound love for Archu is going to work out in future tracks...You know how Kekta and her silly CVs flip flop...Good character end up being bad than bad has to become good na...

Yes right now TDH has revenge on mind especially towards Lallu Mannu but his love for Archu has become obsession...No one can blame TDH for feeling some sort of revenge and hurt the way Archu rubbed Mannu in his face...After all he also is a human being...She was divorced to Mannu and engaged to be married to him...any one would expect loyalty and respect from their fiance...Archu failed at that as she was busy having MFs with Mannu...

I feel TDH's love for Archu will become his weakness eventually in future tracks...Lets see how it plans out..
should you be granted doctorate of soap analysis..or what? Smile

Qwerty Pooh what can I do....PR Kekta and CVs have given me the well needed PHD degree in it WinkLOL  TDH simply rocks LOL
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
You are too right..
varsha also need a slap...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3

zaara10 Senior Member
zaara10
zaara10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:39pm | IP Logged
i want vaishu to leave dharmesh, and satish to leave varsha. Also perhaps vinod to leave manju. then maybe manju can try get w/ jaywant or dharmesh for their money. Lol. But serioulsy, som1 needs to put varsha in check. I hate her the most bc she is archu's blood sis and is behaving this way....

Shas3

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i want vaishu to leave dharmesh, and satish to leave varsha. Also perhaps vinod to leave manju. then maybe manju can try get w/ jaywant or dharmesh for their money. Lol. But serioulsy, som1 needs to put varsha in check. I hate her the most bc she is archu's blood sis and is behaving this way....

Sibling rivalry rocks LOL
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shas3

Ok...so suddenly Jaywant has fallen for Archana Ewww Dead He is soo obsessed. Somebody better slap varsha soon or I will! She has no right telling Arman anything because she is the hypocrite who had an abortion and is it just me or has Vaishali gone a little bit crazy waiting for darmesh. I hope Vaishali finds someone new. Darmesh is such a liarAngry I do kind of like that Archana is not the only one who has to face hell all the time. Does anyone have any guess of what's in the box? maybe it's a recording of Jaywant and Archana talk that he messed with so Archana looks bad.
What are your opinions?

i agree

Shas3

Go to top