India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

W T F this is crazy

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Ok...so suddenly Jaywant has fallen for Archana Ewww Dead He is soo obsessed. Somebody better slap varsha soon or I will! She has no right telling Arman anything because she is the hypocrite who had an abortion and is it just me or has Vaishali gone a little bit crazy waiting for darmesh. I hope Vaishali finds someone new. Darmesh is such a liarAngry I do kind of like that Archana is not the only one who has to face hell all the time. Does anyone have any guess of what's in the box? maybe it's a recording of Jaywant and Archana talk that he messed with so Archana looks bad.
What are your opinions?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GamerGleek88Polki_Zofipallaiviramshanak.hotriniiiinycsweetie

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
If Ajit can turn good and fall in love with Vandu so can TDH...

This serial has butchered many good characters including Jaywant to make the leads look great...

Why can't Jaywant be not in love with Archu??? 

I think he has fallen for her eventhough he is looking for revenge @ Mannu...He does not want to hurt Archu which is possible...Who knows what CVs are planning...They flip flop as they are so not altogether...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05viramJasmine10pallaiqwertyesqueTanyaz

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
I think ekta kapoor does a really good job writing and she like to surprise  the audience...lets see what happens next...but i don't like jaywant...he's a creep!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10shanak.hotriniiiisuanswtbabyTanyaz

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
i loved the way u said tht better slap varsha soon or I will! lmaoooo lol and i want 2 do da same
Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

If Ajit can turn good and fall in love with Vandu so can TDH...

This serial has butchered many good characters including Jaywant to make the leads look great...

Why can't Jaywant be not in love with Archu??? 

I think he has fallen for her eventhough he is looking for revenge @ Mannu...He does not want to hurt Archu which is possible...Who knows what CVs are planning...They flip flop as they are so not altogether...

Really , you think he really wants her so thathe can have a happy life with her. I still think he is after revenge ..
I guess the future track will show how much he wants revenge and how much he really loves Archana ....Right now he is making these tall  claims ...obviously it is a very bad kind of love as the woman here is a married girl who is very much in love with her husband ....but I have to say that Jaywant is being played well by Mahesh ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10naava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
I had to write this post ...
I just hate these 3 charcters these days . i just can't stand them any more .Maybe in future they might do good but for now , in my eyes , they are a very dark shade of grey ...
I will not talk about Manjusha or Rasika who are supposed to be the  villians and totally black anyway ..

here is my little black list ..

Varsha .....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

Today she totally crossed the line for me .I thought she was angry with Archu   because Archu was stressing out her mother .Sulochna is happy now so what is the reason for Varsha beign angry and insulting her sister with caustic words .
Varsha is loaded , she can even earn well on her own as she is educated.
She got educated because Archu sacrifised her own education for her sibblings .The very big sister who was the only one in the family supporting her when Varsha shamelessly killed her unborn child .
Varsha is rich  , lives in a mansion , wears the best of clothes so what is her problem .....that her sister  went on a small trip of 4 days to Poona with her husband , that they had fun .
That  was it ...Varsha was angry about Archana going on her honeymoon and having fun .How can someone have such a small heart .She goes to the best of restaurants and has a great glamorous life (even that is largely due to Archana as she  convinced Varsha to marry Satish ) but she cannot grant this little happiness to her sister .
Shame on you Varsha , really shame on you .
And let's not even mention how thankless she has been where Manav is concerned .She calls him ' Man with  no self respect ' . Whatever she thinks , this very man picked her up from the streets , with a suitcase only and her family totally abandoning her and stood  firmly besides her .
I don't think  Manav has done so much even for Archana as he has done for Varsha ......

Dharmesh ....AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

When Manav was in jail  and Archu was trying to get him out ...no one was taunting Archu more than Dharmesh about her Pavitra Rishta with Manav .
Now look what we have ..one big fat scandal in the cupboard .A mistress and a little son ...
How true it is . It is only hypocrites like Dharmesh only who taunt others knowing fully well their own dirty secrets ..
Archu makes many mistakes ....she is not perfect .But if I am happy about one of her so called mistakes then that was that nice hard slap she put on Dharmesh  The hypocrite's face ......
Who the hell is Dharmesh now to talk about Pavitra Rishtas and tell archu that she is  a selfish woman who has no idea about Duniya daari ....

Savita.......AngryThumbs DownDeadAngry

from the time  I became a mother , my first and biggest goal in life was to give a happy and safe life to my children .Tha t  stands true for every  mother in here .That is what a mother is supposed to do , even when the child becomes  a man ...the mother still is working  towards this  only ...if she cannot do anything then she keeps praying for this  most important goal of her life ' to keep her baby safe and happy ' .
That  is the very reason why I hate Savita .
She wants Manav happy on her terms .Even after knowing how desperately he loves Archana and how miserable he was in the entire Shravani phase of his life ....she still does not care about his happiness.She wanted him to marry Shravani not for him but because that would have made her happy .
Manav's happiness comes no where close to savita  compared to her own happiness....
Throwing Manav out and even taking  away the jewllery that his wife was wearing meant that she did not even care about where he would live and where he would go .....if he would be safe out in the night or not ....
She would do anything  to get what she wants .She will not  even spare a baby and use the baby to get Manav to do what she wants him to do and deprive him of a happy life of his choice ..

These are the reasons why I just hate these 3 charcters the most and for now find  it difficult to see any reasons for their actions .They have really crossed the line for me ....

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tinagirlmeezaJasmine10pallaid.y.mind-googlingprincessonlinesuanNisha_90

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Tanya I have no clue how TDH and his profound love for Archu is going to work out in future tracks...You know how Kekta and her silly CVs flip flop...Good character end up being bad than bad has to become good na...

Yes right now TDH has revenge on mind especially towards Lallu Mannu but his love for Archu has become obsession...No one can blame TDH for feeling some sort of revenge and hurt the way Archu rubbed Mannu in his face...After all he also is a human being...She was divorced to Mannu and engaged to be married to him...any one would expect loyalty and respect from their fiance...Archu failed at that as she was busy having MFs with Mannu...

I feel TDH's love for Archu will become his weakness eventually in future tracks...Lets see how it plans out..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiviramJasmine10Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:30pm | IP Logged
I agree Varsha .Archu is somewhat to be blamed .She should have never let Manav and Shravani push her into a commiitment that she could not keep .Only to make Manav happy she does a lot of wrong things ....and then pay the  prize .
TDH is coming after her in a big way .He is way more serious about her ( love or revenge or whatever it is ...he is after her for sure ) than I thought he was .
Even more than the revenge on Manav, his goal is to get married  to  this girl .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

viramJasmine10Dabulls23

Go to top