Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

OS PART 1

mirnalini Goldie
mirnalini
mirnalini

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
This is after today's episode when Maan gets mad at Geet

Here goes:

Geet heard Maan. He was obviously very angry at the fact that she had made fun of him in front of Dadi and Annie.
She went after him to talk "Maan", she called out, and was suddenly stopped by Adi who had been summoned by MSK for some work."Geet what happened, you look worried" Adi said."Kuch nahi bas woh Maan ko manane jaa rahi thi. Thoda sa mazak kar liya tha isliye naraz ho gaye the. I'll be back" "Good luck manofying your dusht danav aka future husband" Adi teased after her.

Maan had overheard this exchange and when Geet reached him he said in anger "One thing Geet that I want to make very clear to you. Whatever goes on between us should stay between us. I give you a lot of liberty, but that does not mean that you use it in front of others as well. There are certain professional boundaries that you must learn to respect. Just cuz I don't say anything to you does not mean that you'd misuse the freedom I give you. Mind it. And make sure that you behave yourself at the office. I am Maan Singh Khurana , a business tycoon. And I have a repo to maintain, that I cannot risk because you have no control over your tongue. So be very careful about what you utter. Plz don't embarass me in front of my staff as well." and saying this Maan headed towards the office in anger.

Geet's eyes welled up with tears at this and she rushed to her room in the outhouse. As soon as she reached it, she locked the door and cried bitterly. Maan had talked to her very rudely. What had she done but teased him a little and talked to her friend about her tussle with him. Couldn't she share a little thing with her friends either. After all Adi was not only Maan's employ but also a very very dear friend of Geet.
Geet was not reserved like Maan. She was outspoken and shared her life with her friends.
This reminded her of the way her Brij veerji and Daarji used to illtreat her. Being a girl, she was not allowed to speak her mind. All he life she had lived bottled up. Never given the freedom to talk and express herself. But now she was independent. She could speak as per her wish. Wasn't Maan doing the same thing. Forcing her to talk according to himself. Was he any better. He thought that he was superior, the great MSK. Fine! If this is whst he wanted, this is exactly what he'd get. Not only will she be very professional with him in front of everybody, but also in person.
She was not dependent and weak anymore that she'd bear male dominance over herself.

Resolving this, she wiped her tears and headed towards the office.

As soon as Geet reached the office she directly went into her cabin and started working.
Maan had seen her come in. "Did I say too much", he wondered to himself. "But she should not have said all of that in front dadi and Annie and then told Adi about it." Maan was still very mad at Geet. It was nothing but male ego all over the place.

It had been several hours since Geet had come in but neither had she come to his cabin, nor had she talked to him. He had once called her to ask for a file but she had merely answered with a curt yes and disconnected the line. Was she expecting an apology from him. Let her. Cuz she's never going to get one. What had Maan said but the truth.

Edited by mirnalini - 29 December 2010 at 2:56pm

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05mons_mbkdg129lailapnjbhakbhartifanhemvbkinnoMaankiMariamtrishapcharlie1950tanya_viJULIELanshimanshishivangi783abina03MounchycherieLovermysticangelshreya_lmaanujaanuytanujaiqbals4everIlovemskmrk-1maankigeet4everhindu4lyfroseinbloommchoprashah10--aarthi--Bul3swetha10charmed onesAbsoluvfelicitysmoak.

ganga97 Senior Member
ganga97
ganga97

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
I really like it and seems very realistic...
Waiting for next part...:)
JULIEL Goldie
JULIEL
JULIEL

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
interesting and looking forward to the next update!!
mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
when are we getting next part..
Ilovemsk IF-Dazzler
Ilovemsk
Ilovemsk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Awesome
Plz update the next part soon...
Can this become an ff hahaha x
Thanks xx
VirIka4ever Senior Member
VirIka4ever
VirIka4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Amazing and Interesting ... Can't wait to read the next part ... Please update soon :)
Can you please PM me when you update ... Please and Thank you :)

Edited by GEETOdhaniLover - 29 December 2010 at 4:09pm
hindu4lyf IF-Rockerz
hindu4lyf
hindu4lyf

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I like that in your OS Maan didn't give in to Geet so easily and go and run to apologise to her.

Looking forward to your next update :)
-Mandeep- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mandeep-
-Mandeep-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Really Good

Go to top