India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

A wayward thought and wish

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I know most of u think that Maan's anger was out of line and that, Geet wasn't at fault..............But No yaar, him being angry for this banta hai  becoz, he is a very private person and only with his Geet does he let down his guard. so he was hurt that Geet would openly tell everyone what he does with her......he had thought that it was his haq over Geet and so he could do all that.......touch her and all.....so he hits on that one point when he spoke to her........he was hurt. I know Geet was only doing mazak-masti, but she underestimated her power over Maan, she forgot that becoz of his love for her does he open up to only her and not anyone else..............WOW!!! now Geet will try to   manno her ruthe piya.....................

How i wish after seeing the FB pics that they have a romantic sequence like that while taking measurements for wedding clothes, and i would really love to see a bold Geet doing everything that Maan used to do.........like rubbing his ankle or leg with her foot under the table.......................and holding onto in his hand somewhere when he can't protest................or hugging him.......................

With all the oncoming negative factors, increase in villains and a sure confrontation, such romantic moments will surely balance out the whole matter as it used to be earlier.

I also fell in love with the rude and angry MSK but i just hope that the CVs had really wanted to show a return of the original MSk becoz he will be able to thwart the bad intentions of the villains and that he will be shown as the same MSK who will understand, and take counter steps to stop Arjun and Brij without breaking a sweat as before..................................

But i have also loved how Maan is with his Geet as in today's episode he tells her, "i love u becoz of this......u understand me more than i do myself..............u believe in my words to such a limit that u put ur trust in me rather than on ur knowledge of the weather......i love u so much that i can't describe the depth of it to u in words..............................."
I don't want the Cvs to let this aspect of Maan's character to be lost too.
Plz Cvs create all the dramas and suspense that u all want but don't let these two be separated and don't starve us of this tender Maan and Geet's romantic aspect.

Edited by khushi_4ever - 29 December 2010 at 2:28pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

coasta_70nucleusofloveSATHYA88hookedonGeetsksgmgdg_2010

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
This is not done guys...so many views and not one answer...bhoo bhoo bhoo bhooCry Cry Cry

Edited by khushi_4ever - 29 December 2010 at 2:36pm
smrite IF-Dazzler
smrite
smrite

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Yeap fully agreed.n one thing now I kind of hating geet wearing green suit coz most of time something goes wrong when she wear green suit

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

rani-lucki IF-Sizzlerz
rani-lucki
rani-lucki

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
loved angry maan today, we should see him once in a while ;-)

khushi_4ever

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
I fully agree with you. My thoughts exactly ................

khushi_4ever

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top