Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
@nizam13

It is with great pleasure to see someone writing a thread on Baaji.  His character seemed lost until this week.  Although not as consistent as I personally would like to see, I am still glad to see that LTL CV's continue to amaze the LTL audience in remembering what the initial LTL storyline was and should be as seen in yesterday's and today's episode with D and B soulful display of emotions, one pouring his heart out openly and the other by his silent display of emotions.  The mutual desire for companionship as seen when D does not hesitate in the least as Baaji holds his hand, sits at the bar takes the drink and toast to the friendship.  I see the failing friendship was based on D trust in Baaji, the same trust he expected from N.  So let's see what happens from tomorrow, I expect this trust will be slowing in returning.  Kavita, thank you for the wonderful post you have done on this beautiful meaningful friendship with emphasis on Baaji. [/QUOTE]

Thank you Aneesa,

Your wishes were actually granted yesterday with so mny postings on Baaji. Better late than never and CVs did well to mark the 1st anniversay of LTL by going back down memory lane. The rift between Baaji and Dutta is just too much to take and we all hope that it is not long before these two friends rekindle the warmth that has brought so much joys for each other.

Dutta did not need to be reminded that "Wounds from a friend can be trusted, but an enemy multiplies kisses." Author unknown. His expressions said it all and he was definitely aghast by Sudarshan's deliberate smears on his friend yesterday. And it was high time as LTL enters a crucial phase with the plot thickening from all the enemies that Dutta still do not know about.
mussy.jamshed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Kavita u r an excellent writer .....lovely post👏
I will keep it short, I think Dutta did that not to test baji's friendship.....he v well knows who loves him.....he knows naku n baji r the only people who can die for Dutta......so he has no doubts about that. infact he loves n cherish his friendship more than anything...........suds mocking at baji infuriated Dutta and its like insulting Dutta over his choice of friends n companion.....He did not like it......when suds called bajji  dhokebaaz, darpok etc etc......so now he has taken a step....its just to prove a point........baji took the pistol n ready to shoot himself......hence proves he is not coward nor traitor......he did a mistake because he loved Dutta......since he has been in D's life since the v beginning....he knows how seema's betrayal changed him......so as a friend who loves him immensely he could not see him in more pain........so he committed a mistake....but I m hopeful Duji will unite tonight n that's why if spoiler is correct, they r in the same jeep when chaskar men attack them.......I will raise the toast for their pure n solid friendship tonight........big slap on sudharshan's face...his eyes will roll out for sure😃
KavitaDR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mussy.jamshed

Kavita u r an excellent writer .....lovely post👏
I will keep it short, I think Dutta did that not to test baji's friendship.....he v well knows who loves him.....he knows naku n baji r the only people who can die for Dutta......so he has no doubts about that. infact he loves n cherish his friendship more than anything...........suds mocking at baji infuriated Dutta and its like insulting Dutta over his choice of friends n companion.....He did not like it......when suds called bajji  dhokebaaz, darpok etc etc......so now he has taken a step....its just to prove a point........baji took the pistol n ready to shoot himself......hence proves he is not coward nor traitor......he did a mistake because he loved Dutta......since he has been in D's life since the v beginning....he knows how seema's betrayal changed him......so as a friend who loves him immensely he could not see him in more pain........so he committed a mistake....but I m hopeful Duji will unite tonight n that's why if spoiler is correct, they r in the same jeep when chaskar men attack them.......I will raise the toast for their pure n solid friendship tonight........big slap on sudharshan's face...his eyes will roll out for sure😃

Hi Musarat,

Good to see you. Please rest assured, there is no dissent as to Dutta's objective yesterday. i actually highlight it in my thread: "The turn of events in LTL are bound to turn nasty with Chaskar becoming a pawn in Kala's game plan. Sudarshan is bound to make mistakes and he committed a serious one today and that will hopefully dent Kala's scheming to a certain extent. Silence is golden and as Solomon said "The one who guards his mouth preserves his life; the one who opens wide his lips comes to ruin". Sudz should have been taught that. He has, in this one instance, managed to bring Dutta closer to Baaji, more than what Baaji would have hoped to achieve when he first forced his friend for this ." Dutta had to remind Sudarshan about the definition of true loyalties, so what better way as he knows the outcome. That was the most "diplomatic" way of shutting his BIL for good. Hope that Sudz would have got the message. Waisey bhi woh itni sakt jaan hain ke usse kai aur aise thappar lageinge before he, finally, understands. The most important is that the premise for DuJi reunion is set before darkness descends on Patil Niwas and Ratnagiri if we are to go by the TC news. 😭