Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

Was actually curious about this for some time but always forgot to open a thread for it. How many Mythological Real-Life Couples do you guys know? I know only three.

1. Bal Dhuri and Jayshree Gadkar - Dashrath and Kaushalya from RS Ramayan

2. Vilas Raj and Kshama Raj - Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur from RS Ramayan & also Kans and Asti from RS Shri Krishna

3. Gurmeet Choudhary and Debina Bonnerjee - Ram and Sita from AS Ramayan

So do you guys know any other real-life couples who were also couples onscreen in mythological shows or movies? If so, please list them here and specify which show(s) or movie(s) they acted in.Big smile

-Janu

Edited by JanakiRaghunath - 29 December 2010 at 9:27pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Amor.natashuRadhikeranicityoflightsVishakha_Sakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mythological REAL-LIFE Couples?" in Mythological Masti forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lola610

IF-Rockerz

lola610

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
Cute topic LOL Mrs. Vilas Raj is also known as Kshama Raj... and I think BRC MB's VasuDevaki, Vishnu and Sheila Sharma, are also a real life couple. Unless it was a completely random coincidence that two people with the same last name were cast as a couple?? Might wanna double check. But she looks sooooo different now Shocked

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Urmila11Vishakha_Sakhi..RamKiJanaki..

..RamKiJanaki..

IF-Stunnerz

..RamKiJanaki..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lola610

Cute topic LOL Mrs. Vilas Raj is also known as Kshama Raj... and I think BRC MB's VasuDevaki, Vishnu and Sheila Sharma, are also a real life couple. Unless it was a completely random coincidence that two people with the same last name were cast as a couple?? Might wanna double check. But she looks sooooo different now Shocked

Thanks, edited in the name.LOL I decided to open this topic to see just how many real-life couples we had/have in the old and new mythos. Btw, I have a doubt....did Jayshree Gadkar not change her last name after marriage? Or did she just keep her last name for acting purposes because she was used to it or something?

Hmm, maybe Aradhana can confirm to us whether Vishnu and Sheila Sharma of MB were really married in real life, but then again, Sharma is a veryyyyyyyyy common last name so we can't say that it's such a coincidence.

But if they were, that's just super adorable.Smile Then we'd have a Dashrath-Kaushalya pair, a Ram-Sita pair, and a Vasudev-Devaki pair all together in real life....and I suppose Kans and Asti are cute too.LOL But since the other three couples are known for their love, purity, sacrifice, etc, it's cute to have them together in real as well.

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur? Cute LOL I don't know anymore but will post if I do find out!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ankita_88..RamKiJanaki..

Ankita_88

IF-Rockerz

Ankita_88

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishi.muffin

Lavanasur and Mrs. Lavanasur? Cute LOL I don't know anymore but will post if I do find out!

Lavanasur and Mrs.LavanasurLOL........Thats hillarious.....i dont know anyone but will try to find out though...

Vishakha_Sakhi

IF-Sizzlerz

Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 7:52am | IP Logged
Nice topic Janu! I only knew Gurmina, didn't know the others were real life couples as well. Tfs...

.anishaa.

IF-Dazzler

.anishaa.

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Cool thread! I didn't know that RS's Kaushalya and Dashrath were a real life couple, thanks for sharing :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Aradhana87

IF-Dazzler

Aradhana87

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Yashodhan Rana and Gayatri Shastri were married for 8 years but now they are divorced.
About vishnu and sheela sharma I dont know yet..will try to find outSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..RamKiJanaki..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.