Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

   
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Marjawan An Analysis- Fire & Ice Reversed up pg 18 (Page 16)

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 3741

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...


Trust me bohat kuch hoga.... Caps of that scene areeeee..... *clears throat*

Kuch hua bhi na toh i will take responsibility u dont worry Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 5050

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchan.S

Originally posted by ...Maham...


Trust me bohat kuch hoga.... Caps of that scene areeeee..... *clears throat*

Kuch hua bhi na toh i will take responsibility u dont worry Wink


Er trust me Kanchan... If i post the caps of that scene.. you'll be too busy dying a happy death to come and save me... You have my word on that.. ApproveLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 21010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...


I told you Nandu.. PriDaholics are all besharam.... and dont even remind me of MJ in 3D.... Lucky gal...

Word @ smoothness and finesse.. I really liked how MJ began... It had a nice touch to it.. and whatever happened before too... Very nicely done though i still dont like the way it ended.. Didnt make that much sense to me... I mean PriDa are practically glued to each other, Daminis hand is atop Prithvis, Her shoulder is two inches away and we are talking about two people who are coveting each other madly in this moment and what does he think about? His dead parents? That just didnt do it for me.. The end sucked.. .It could have ended differently.. a call could have come anything... Just not this.. its not human to think about ur parents dying when you are about to kiss your Wife's shoulder... And besides...

I would have done anything to see Pri kiss her shoulder, then drag his lips across it before kissing her neck and burying his face in her hair and then turning her around and and....

Oh dang.... Blushing Okay i got carried away.. er sorry guys...

Though on a less besharam note i was happy that MJ did end without PriDa doing it... Didnt want that too happen when Pri was surrounded by his demons and Damini didnt know his reality..

Thats my only problem with the Confession scene...

Word to what you said about the show going under appreciated and the story line not being used to its full potential... what to do... The kind of shows that work these days.. Im not surprised Love ne wasnt noticed..

@Requests: I dont know really.... If i find time then ill try to post something... Caught up in writing right now. Ouch

@ bold...waise smtime ago abt a year back am pretty sure u wud hav known teh words "sharam" "haya" rightLOL...n sorry math bol na am pretty sure ur not at alll sorry hehehhe
 
I too had the same issue wid Confession(or other C) scene ... n like u was super glad dat MJ dnt lead to other *cough* *ahem* scene bcus it smhow wud not hav made sense....n abt Prithvi's thoughts at dat time.. i guess tats the dichotomy of Prithvi Saxena.. doing/saying wrong things at wrong timesLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 21010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Kanchy n Maham... 

look at u both.. its like one blind guiding another... "kuch nahin hoga" "main hoon na"... both of u r dying for dose caps (as if am notLOL) fir ye bekar ki natak kyu... Maham tho was lost case only.. ab kanchy bi ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 5050

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Originally posted by ...Maham...


I told you Nandu.. PriDaholics are all besharam.... and dont even remind me of MJ in 3D.... Lucky gal...

Word @ smoothness and finesse.. I really liked how MJ began... It had a nice touch to it.. and whatever happened before too... Very nicely done though i still dont like the way it ended.. Didnt make that much sense to me... I mean PriDa are practically glued to each other, Daminis hand is atop Prithvis, Her shoulder is two inches away and we are talking about two people who are coveting each other madly in this moment and what does he think about? His dead parents? That just didnt do it for me.. The end sucked.. .It could have ended differently.. a call could have come anything... Just not this.. its not human to think about ur parents dying when you are about to kiss your Wife's shoulder... And besides...

I would have done anything to see Pri kiss her shoulder, then drag his lips across it before kissing her neck and burying his face in her hair and then turning her around and and....

Oh dang.... Blushing Okay i got carried away.. er sorry guys...

Though on a less besharam note i was happy that MJ did end without PriDa doing it... Didnt want that too happen when Pri was surrounded by his demons and Damini didnt know his reality..

Thats my only problem with the Confession scene...

Word to what you said about the show going under appreciated and the story line not being used to its full potential... what to do... The kind of shows that work these days.. Im not surprised Love ne wasnt noticed..

@Requests: I dont know really.... If i find time then ill try to post something... Caught up in writing right now. Ouch

@ bold...waise smtime ago abt a year back am pretty sure u wud hav known teh words "sharam" "haya" rightLOL...n sorry math bol na am pretty sure ur not at alll sorry hehehhe
 
I too had the same issue wid Confession(or other C) scene ... n like u was super glad dat MJ dnt lead to other *cough* *ahem* scene bcus it smhow wud not hav made sense....n abt Prithvi's thoughts at dat time.. i guess tats the dichotomy of Prithvi Saxena.. doing/saying wrong things at wrong timesLOL


Oye Larki! Why did you bold that...LOL And yes im quite sure i was decent once... a long time ago... *in deep thought* Tongue and oh we discussed C night too?? Confused Dont remember at all.. (see how hard it is for me to keep track.. you talk so much.. :P LOL) and you are right.. Im not the least bit sorry for typing that.. LOL

And yeah Prithvi Saxena did have the annoying habit of saying the wrong things.. What to do.. we still love him anyway.. LOL


Edited by ...Maham... - 15 January 2011 at 10:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Joined: 22 June 2008
Posts: 5050

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

Kanchy n Maham... 

look at u both.. its like one blind guiding another... "kuch nahin hoga" "main hoon na"... both of u r dying for dose caps (as if am notLOL) fir ye bekar ki natak kyu... Maham tho was lost case only.. ab kanchy bi ROFL


Im NOT posting the caps.. atleast not without an analysis to redeem my besharam self. do you know there are kids are larki? I suppose Im a kid too though.. LOL

And My FB went kaput... cant chat..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 21010

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Yup... Pri Saxena was a dakkan but our dakkanLOL

I thnk doing an "indepth analysis of PRIDA" in the C sceneBlushing will b a fair enuf way to redeem urself WinkEvil Smile

guess ur FB cudnt handle the hotness of MJ discussions anymore(or was it my chatter dat it cudnt LOL)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Joined: 26 October 2009
Posts: 6183

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
How in the world did I miss seeing this post?! Shocked 

Hmmm such an INTENSE scene....played to PERFECTION..[.Day Dreaming X infinity]

Seen so many caps of MJ past year...but I guess lots of people missed out on the one you capped..



^ Absolutely hot

And the other favorite of mine Heart




Awesome post Maham..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Maham...Nan08

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
GOTW - RaPid FiRe

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: -Aysha-   Replies: 64   Views: 2407

-Aysha- 64 2407 31 January 2010 at 10:07am by vikynme
PriDa + Fire One-Shot

2 3 4 5

Author: -Silencia-   Replies: 34   Views: 2711

-Silencia- 34 2711 30 December 2009 at 12:01pm by -Silencia-
Fire and Ice revisited

2 3

Author: dee86   Replies: 16   Views: 1241

dee86 16 1241 14 December 2009 at 7:30am by .Aparajhita.
24THnOVEMBER uPDATE-mARJAWAN.+Video

2 3

Author: -LetItGo-   Replies: 16   Views: 2621

-LetItGo- 16 2621 25 November 2009 at 2:37am by Almas.
Karan,or fire?

2 3

Author: AmbyCious   Replies: 16   Views: 996

AmbyCious 16 996 20 October 2009 at 11:19am by ...Maham...

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index