Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Marjawan An Analysis- Fire & Ice Reversed up pg 18 (Page 15)

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
@Amiya's request of last scene... hayeeeeeDay Dreaming

@Kanchy's request at ......... Shocked.... kanchyyyyy "tum woh nahi ho jisse mein dosti ki thi"LOL.... khair i dnt blame u at alll.... wat else can we expect after all those 3D effects.

@Maham u can bold my words all u wnt am not gonna take it back :P

Admist all this oogling n drooling, sighing and gushing.. jst wnt to say this... the whole scene frm teh build up to MJ scene n the sudden return of RB.. the whole of it.. all of it was done FANTASTICALLY...

nothing OTT, nothing awkward....... all kudos to the creative n technical team n of course GK n CS..it shows the trust dey hav as costars n der Camaraderie as friends...

whenever i see this scene wat hits me (along wid PRIDA HAWTNESS of course)  is the "smoothness n Finesse" with which it has been fully executed...

the abrupt turning of story line n eventually stopping the serial is such a BIG LET DOWN for not only its fans but for such a talented group of people, including Savni n Varni jodi n Elaji..even Inder.. n the whole tech n CV team, its sooo sad to see that our Indian TV does not still know how to build up a BRAND.. but relies on the useless TRP businessOuch

i better stop my rant now... i hav to go back to the caps all over again to lift up my mood now LOL

Maham bring the requests of our friends on girl.. we need it to survive...Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKid...Maham...

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by petunia121

Mahammmm    !!

The " CONFESSION   SCENE " ......... NOOOOO..............    EmbarrassedLOL

Kanchan is a Brave Girl indeed ..........   Tongue     My Dear , i do not think any of us has the Heart  Srong enough to Cope up with the Analysis of that  ...........   LOLLOL

And if you can actually Write about it ..........   you definitely deserve a Bravery Medal   !!     Big smile Big smile

Amiya

Edit :  I was just trying to FEAST my eyes on the Caps on the First page again , and it led to Palpitations............. almost stopped Breathingggg.........      EmbarrassedBig smile

Yeah dont worry Amiya I didnt say yes to her demand.. Tongue

No more medals for me... Hahhahahahha@ Palpitations... I watched this scene, then the confession scene and the ' you make me loose control' scene in one go last night.... Was definitely feeling all hot and bothered by the end of it all.. ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LazyKidjakhushiNan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

@Amiya's request of last scene... hayeeeeeDay Dreaming

@Kanchy's request at ......... Shocked.... kanchyyyyy "tum woh nahi ho jisse mein dosti ki thi"LOL.... khair i dnt blame u at alll.... wat else can we expect after all those 3D effects.

@Maham u can bold my words all u wnt am not gonna take it back :P

Admist all this oogling n drooling, sighing and gushing.. jst wnt to say this... the whole scene frm teh build up to MJ scene n the sudden return of RB.. the whole of it.. all of it was done FANTASTICALLY...

nothing OTT, nothing awkward....... all kudos to the creative n technical team n of course GK n CS..it shows the trust dey hav as costars n der Camaraderie as friends...

whenever i see this scene wat hits me (along wid PRIDA HAWTNESS of course)  is the "smoothness n Finesse" with which it has been fully executed...

the abrupt turning of story line n eventually stopping the serial is such a BIG LET DOWN for not only its fans but for such a talented group of people, including Savni n Varni jodi n Elaji..even Inder.. n the whole tech n CV team, its sooo sad to see that our Indian TV does not still know how to build up a BRAND.. but relies on the useless TRP businessOuch

i better stop my rant now... i hav to go back to the caps all over again to lift up my mood now LOL

Maham bring the requests of our friends on girl.. we need it to survive...Tongue

I told you Nandu.. PriDaholics are all besharam.... and dont even remind me of MJ in 3D.... Lucky gal...

Word @ smoothness and finesse.. I really liked how MJ began... It had a nice touch to it.. and whatever happened before too... Very nicely done though i still dont like the way it ended.. Didnt make that much sense to me... I mean PriDa are practically glued to each other, Daminis hand is atop Prithvis, Her shoulder is two inches away and we are talking about two people who are coveting each other madly in this moment and what does he think about? His dead parents? That just didnt do it for me.. The end sucked.. .It could have ended differently.. a call could have come anything... Just not this.. its not human to think about ur parents dying when you are about to kiss your Wife's shoulder... And besides...

I would have done anything to see Pri kiss her shoulder, then drag his lips across it before kissing her neck and burying his face in her hair and then turning her around and and....

Oh dang.... Blushing Okay i got carried away.. er sorry guys...

Though on a less besharam note i was happy that MJ did end without PriDa doing it... Didnt want that too happen when Pri was surrounded by his demons and Damini didnt know his reality..

Thats my only problem with the Confession scene...

Word to what you said about the show going under appreciated and the story line not being used to its full potential... what to do... The kind of shows that work these days.. Im not surprised Love ne wasnt noticed..

@Requests: I dont know really.... If i find time then ill try to post something... Caught up in writing right now. Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
guys wat is this after MJ the next step would be C Night na Tongue

maham plz reconsider my demand naEmbarrassed

...Maham...Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
BTW Nandu.. Mubarak ho.. you finally managed to post something remotely coherent on this thread.. ROFL

LazyKidNan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kanchan.S

Haye Rabba.. Marwao gi mujhe tum Kanchan... errrrrrr lets see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

LazyKid IF-Dazzler
LazyKid
LazyKid

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Arey kuch nahi hoga Maham

...Maham...Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Maham...

Arey kuch nahi hoga Maham

Trust me bohat kuch hoga.... Caps of that scene areeeee..... *clears throat*

LazyKidNan08

Go to top