Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Marjawan An Analysis- Fire & Ice Reversed up pg 18 (Page 13)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by petunia121

Mahamm  !!

Oh  YES !!   You are being Absolutely Prim and Proper ,  Dear  !!     Big smile

Despite that Maddeningly , Crazily Intoxicating Couple.........   All of us trying hard to keep a check on our Thoughts and words here  !!   eheh.........   TongueBig smile

Amiya

ROFL@Prim and proper.. Nobody has ever called me that.. not even in real life... And yeah everythings censored here.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged

Mahammm   !!

You are Soooo Right ..........  Since MJ is in a different league altogether , so there goes the " Good old Concept of Sharing thoughts.......... "  out of the Window  !!    Sighhhh...........     EmbarrassedBig smile

Amiya

Yeah too bad nobody else here has a 'strong heart' like me.. Oh well mine didnt last till the second batch of zooomed in caps.. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121Nan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Mahamm   !!

@  Prim and  Proper  :  See what all  IF forces one to be  !!    LOL

As for " Strong Hearts "  .......... What can one do when faced with such Heat and Fire created by these two ..........  Even the Strongest of Hearts are Bound to Melt into a Puddle  !!  Rightt    EmbarrassedBig smile

God , i just Hope that these two know that they had Created Something Matchlessly BEAUTIFUL  and VERY  VERY SPECIAL ...........   and also the Madness that they have induced    TongueBig smile

BTW , since MJ is  " Forbidden Territory "  ( for analysis purposes )  Wink, so how about an Analysis of their Last Scene together .........  That  " Tumhe Koi Control Nahin Kar Sakta...... " one   !!   Tongue

What say  ??   Big smileBig smile  

Love

Amiya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence...Maham...Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 5:15am | IP Logged
@Amiya... kyaaa kar rahi ho.. faces n closed eyes...shhhhhh

@Mru... this thread n Focus..... naahhhh... dsnt go 2gether girlTongue ... dnt even try... manlo meri bath experience se bol rahi hu... hehehehe

@Kushi...sooo agree wid u..... all bcus of kisi ke hathonLOL

@ Maham n Amiya...getting kicked out n all.....Am gng to say only this... Approve

I knew those words once "Prim n Proper" n den PRIDA (MJ) happenedBlushingLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SongsOf_Silence

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

Mahamm   !!

@  Prim and  Proper  :  See what all  IF forces one to be  !!    LOL

As for " Strong Hearts "  .......... What can one do when faced with such Heat and Fire created by these two ..........  Even the Strongest of Hearts are Bound to Melt into a Puddle  !!  Rightt    EmbarrassedBig smile

God , i just Hope that these two know that they had Created Something Matchlessly BEAUTIFUL  and VERY  VERY SPECIAL ...........   and also the Madness that they have induced    TongueBig smile

BTW , since MJ is  " Forbidden Territory "  ( for analysis purposes )  Wink, so how about an Analysis of their Last Scene together .........  That  " Tumhe Koi Control Nahin Kar Sakta...... " one   !!   Tongue

What say  ??   Big smileBig smile  

Love

Amiya

Ahhh Well CS did accept that they looked good together onscreen and do a 'decent' job.... Doubt they know about the madness though.. That would probably scare them away.. LOL

@Analysis: Hahaha that scene?? Err Amiya trust me you DONOT want me to post caps on that scene.. and i looooveeeeee caps in analysis'... LOL

Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nan08

@Mru... this thread n Focus..... naahhhh... dsnt go 2gether girlTongue ... dnt even try... manlo meri bath experience se bol rahi hu... hehehehe

@ Maham n Amiya...getting kicked out n all.....Am gng to say only this... Approve

Yeah i know you arent Prim and Proper Miss Rao... Shall i tell what was your feedback on the latest pics... Tongue Something to do with space i think.. *whistles innocently* and followed by a OMG i just said that.. ROFL..

Nan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Yeah i know you arent Prim and Proper Miss Rao... Shall i tell what was your feedback on the latest pics... Tongue Something to do with space i think.. *whistles innocently* and followed by a OMG i just said that.. ROFL..

shhhhhhhhBlushingEmbarrassed (btw its splaying of his hands :P ) am sure gonna get kicked out... byee alll LOL
...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by ...Maham...

shhhhhhhhBlushingEmbarrassed (btw its splaying of his hands :P ) am sure gonna get kicked out... byee alll LOL

Splaying...... VERY dangerous word Nandu.... *gets lost* Bye bye :P

Nan08

Go to top