Marjawan An Analysis- Fire & Ice Reversed up pg 18 - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cool_Rads

Awesome post Maham..only yest I had seen d sceneπŸ˜†..so its fresh in my mind..in fact had thought of ramblin abt it myself when i saw ur post here n ur status on Fb..hmm..Marjawan..surely changed d equation for once Prithvi was d seducer..n not dhakkan he usually is..for once he set his mind free of all thoughts except his queenie..for once he let his hands move by their own accord..for once he felt his queenie's presence d way he let himself feel before...for once he let his queenie know d intensity of his love..his desire...

Nicely summed up Radsy.. πŸ‘πŸΌ Loved your take on it.. πŸ˜ƒ glad you liked the post too.. πŸ˜†
Something is really not making any sense... terribly no sense at alll.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This thread was started to analyze the equation of Fire & Ice in reversed gear and done by the most decent member here but what I am seeing it turned in to some deadly war zone and now its more like looney toons playing around, our very own Nanz & Maham presenting as Bugs Bunny & Donald Duck......... oh GodπŸ˜›
Originally posted by ...Maham...

hahhahaha okay point... I guess ill be joining u if i visit my own post.. πŸ˜† and you know we are creating complete kachra out of decent thread.. πŸ˜†

yaaa i thnk we better stop this n attend to the other important things πŸ˜‰ (like drooling)πŸ˜† (moves n gives Maham space to join in the drooling session)

N THEN BOTH OF US GO DEAD SILENT into PRIDALAND.... ENDπŸ˜†
amazing!
i've alwayz thought marjawan was more rocking than consummation scene
well I love every scene of them
but ur explaination z amazing
n bout madness, v all r mad for themπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sonyo

Something is really not making any sense... terribly no sense at alll.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
This thread was started to analyze the equation of Fire & Ice in reversed gear and done by the most decent member here but what I am seeing it turned in to some deadly war zone and now its more like looney toons playing around, our very own Nanz & Maham presenting as Bugs Bunny & Donald Duck......... oh GodπŸ˜›

Oh yeahh this thread is really going bonkers...

and err Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck? 🀣 THAT is what BB and DD stands for?? Where did you come up with this one?? πŸ˜†
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Oh yeahh this thread is really going bonkers...

and err Bugs Bunny and Donald Duck? 🀣 THAT is what BB and DD stands for?? Where did you come up with this one?? πŸ˜†

yaaaπŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ

btw shhh.... now BB n DD hav lost demselves happily ever after in PRIDA LAND......

care to join usπŸ˜›
Originally posted by Nan08

yaaa i thnk we better stop this n attend to the other important things πŸ˜‰ (like drooling)πŸ˜† (moves n gives Maham space to join in the drooling session)

N THEN BOTH OF US GO DEAD SILENT into PRIDALAND.... ENDπŸ˜†

I cant even move on from your DP... Too dangerous too go to 1st page of thread.. πŸ˜† Should really shut up now yeah..
Originally posted by priz_da

amazing!
i've alwayz thought marjawan was more rocking than consummation scene
well I love every scene of them
but ur explaination z amazing
n bout madness, v all r mad for themπŸ˜ƒ

Thank you. Glad you liked it... and yes we are all mad.. πŸ˜†
Something to drool on people πŸ˜†

Edited by ...Maham... - 13 years ago