Dill Mill Gaye

India-Forums

Dill Mill Gaye
Dill Mill Gaye

Same to same .Zara Zara Touch me ... (Page 2)

bary IF-Rockerz
bary
bary

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
ok,first the dress of the girl is too heavy,which make me not feel the same
Shilpa di truly rocked like a girl can look so sexy in chudidaar doing a hot sizzling no. is proved,so KaSh perfectly recreated the song for me
@ok,i dont wanna interupt any one but ppl who consider them selves as AR fans well it is AR sequence done by KaSh,so i feel no objection for u
but if u feel u dont like KaSh as AR phase,we dont like KaJen as AR phase,it is so clear the opinion,hope we are respected for that
swetha

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarunXiahtic-5aftermath..

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:47pm | IP Logged
@Swetha:calm down frgt it choro don't gt into these kind of things leave it we knw KaSh jalwa  Wink and yh edit ur comment abt the other jodi not KaSh and the Maryada couple bt the other u mentioned in ur post

Edited by tzahra - 29 December 2010 at 5:49pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aftermath..

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
Erm IDK why my loyalty for AR is being questioned or why ppl are trying to reason about not liking KaJen :/ I didn't say anything about me supporting KaJen/KaSh or AR. I just said this will be biased since we are in a DMG forums, and not a forum where both AR/KaSh/AdiYa/whatever fans are present. And I was just reminding the topic maker about the IF rules!

PS just for your satisfaction I was a Ka-Sh/AR fan *I never had a problem with them as AR* and did/do appreciate their ZZTM dance *It's never good to assume things my child*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshine..Chandni..awarapan.gia.khanmcdreamy.

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:02pm | IP Logged
I don't see anybody questioning anybody loyality here and no one is comparing jodi as well the TM juz said bcz the few steps are copied from KaSh anyways nothing new saw other things of KaSh being copied too few others shows have also showed dance on ZZTM bt i guess even a non-KaSh jodi fan will call the KaSh one best and also we are not saying dat Maryada couple bad they have there own sets of fans which i never knw dat people in DMG forum are also Maryada fans

Anyways plz dont fyt here

aftermath..

soundsofcedar IF-Addictz
soundsofcedar
soundsofcedar

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:11pm | IP Logged
I am not really fighting I was just stating and replying to something that was directed at me. It can be called a healthy discussion in my opinion let's not label it as a fight. 
I didn't know stating IF rules that comparison is NOT allowed, meant "fighting." I agree that for Ka-Sh fans and may be even non-Ka-Sh fans their sequence was amazing but that doesn't mean AdiYa's dance was not good enough or they don't have fans for whom that was the best dance ever in the history of television. 
In DMG forums, there will biasedness towards a DMG couple. If this topic was posted in Maryada forums, the reaction would be different. I hope you understand, if not, then whatever. 
Also there are some fans of Maryada on this forum who found this topic offensive hence I replied on their behalf.

Anyway IDC carry on with your topic :) I just stated what I had to!

Edited by -Sary- - 29 December 2010 at 6:14pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lilmzsunshine..Chandni..awarapan.gia.khanmcdreamy.

Sue101 IF-Stunnerz
Sue101
Sue101

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
This doesnt interest me at all because it is so missing the KA factor:-(

Xiahtic-5

Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:17pm | IP Logged
No one is bashing here we didn't said that Maryada couple didn't do good job the TM juz said few steps being copied from KaSh dance we respect other fans opinion and we knw how much it means to them gd to knw dat even in DMG forum there are other jodi's fans too bt i don't think we bashed Maryada couple nor did the topic maker compared anyways frgt it and chill
Xiahtic-5 IF-Stunnerz
Xiahtic-5
Xiahtic-5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sue101

This doesnt interest me at all because it is so missing the KA factor:-(

KA will always be the part of KaSh discussion who can frgt KSG expression in the sequenceEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sue101aftermath..

Go to top