Dil Se Diya Vachan
Dil Se Diya Vachan

kRISHNA IS THE RAPIST! (Page 3)

thisistas Newbie
thisistas
thisistas

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zaara10

i thought it would be him, but was really hoping it wouldn't. and i thought if it were him he would be drunk or something, but the sicko was in full senses and she was unconscious! i cant understand y the hell govind kept this to himself?? y wouldn't he warn ppl about his criminal sicko brother?? how stupid of him. i mean, his brother is a menace to society who could probably even rape his wife!
Angry
going to the epi... where was the rage from nandini? she was crying way too much. she should have used those metal pots and whomped krishna good over the head. or when prem was at the door, she shouldve thrown some at the door to get his attn. and also, was the store room door locked bc i was wondering y prem was knocking on the store room door looking for nandini? it's not a bathroom, just go right in..... and another thing, y in the world was nandini sent to get stuff from the store room? she's from the girl's side, this was sonakshi's job. i mean, i know they needed to get her in that room for the story, but still... Angryugh, the whole epi had me on edge. i just want the truth out, come what may! dont stay quiet for fear of ruining relationships-- u can't let him get away w/ it. please please show a woman being strong and fighting for her rights! no more sacrificial lambs. if ppl dont want to stand by u when u stand up for yourself, then u dont need those ppl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok, i need to calm down now... Wink

OMG YES!
i couldn't agree with you more.
seriously, you should just be the director and producer of this show.
she could've done the most obvious things but no they had to show her struggling most of the time then it just ended.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jasmine477

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neha-

Originally posted by Dabulls23

Why does not Nandini yell and scream while Prem is outside the door??

Krishna does not even look manly enough how the heck did he rape this young girl?  Both their acting is baaaaaaaaaad...

Why is prem having drinking habit and drink with no one but Krishna?

Why has not govind warn Prem to stay away from Krushna and his habits?

This story is getting weirder by the minute...How can Nandini not remember rape or being prego for 9 months and delivering a baby...I bet baby ain't dead...Baby is alive and well which will come to surface some day in future...

I agree that this show is getting confusing but the fact the Nandini had forgotten being raped is actual Dissociative Amnesia which is caused by traumatic (not physical but emotional) events. It causes people to forget traumatic (usually important...) events in their lives.

Hi Neha how r u?  Yes I understand the condition PTSD....But being prego and having child not remembering that is kinda mystery to moi....I did not see any normal reactions of anger and rage from her....Some one could have slap that dude and he would have been on the floor that type of wimp he looked like...Raping a girl who is unconcious & helpless AngryShockedDead   Grrrrr 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dil Se Diya Vachan Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index