Elimination This Week SPOILER - All here - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Akhil eliminated from Jhalak

It seems the viewers ignoring their emotions and sentiments have decided to be just and thereby eliminating the weaker contestants from Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.

After Renuka Shahane, it is pugilist Akhil Kumar who will get the boot on the show. Chang landed in the bottom two along with Kumar and the latter was evicted from the show. This week the show has infused the element of Teen Ka Tadka, wherein the jodis will be joined by a celebrity each.

Informs our source, "Akhil Kumar landed in the danger zone along with Meiyang Chang, Krushna Abhishek and Mahhi Vij. Chang finally joined Kumar in the bottom two and pipped him to stay back on the show. Akhil and his choreographer Sapna were shown the door to exit. The celebrity that joined Akhil on the show was Ishita Panchal of Uttaran fame."

Sony Entertainment Television will air the elimination on Monday, 9:00 pm on Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4.

http://www.indya.com/news/newsdetails.aspx?p=Akhil-eliminated-from-Jhalak&xfile=2010/December/News_20101230_58
akhil should first learn dancing then do any dance shows.....but he was funny thought.
ooooohhh thank god!!!! im sooooooo glad its not anybody else and particularly not my fav ppl on da show 

tnx ekta jaana.....
Faiir decision by the mass audience 👏
Thanks for the info. Although Akhil was improving a bit but I think its fair enough as he is still the weakest among all. I am sorry for his choreographer as I think she was wonderful.