Behenein

India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

m i the only one who is concerned?? (Page 2)

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

who knows though....nthing can be said for sure until we see it considering there's never too much news on this show =/

there is news but most of the times its all fake LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

peacelovehearts Newbie
peacelovehearts
peacelovehearts

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
If they do pair up and Karan is negative, i think that is just horrible. Smriti basically lost her first love (mihir) to her own sister and thats already so much injustic towards her character. Karan should turn positive because Smriti deserves someone in her life. I'm glad the show is ending. I can't bear to watch Mihir and Purva with Smriti still alive.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nainakkk

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by peacelovehearts

If they do pair up and Karan is negative, i think that is just horrible. Smriti basically lost her first love (mihir) to her own sister and thats already so much injustic towards her character. Karan should turn positive because Smriti deserves someone in her life. I'm glad the show is ending. I can't bear to watch Mihir and Purva with Smriti still alive.
i agree with you about smriti but i dont want the show to end Cry because i still want to watch akashi-shamad Wink
Preeti.xo IF-Stunnerz
Preeti.xo
Preeti.xo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
we'll just have to wait n watch...God know what the CV's r up to Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2nainakkk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Behenein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index