India-Forums

Behenein
Behenein

m i the only one who is concerned??

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
is it just me or does it feel like they are now going to pair smrit with karan again :/ 
i like karan (when he was a positive person) but now it willl just be WRONG to make smriti paired with a murderer and someone who had actually planned his entire plan on how to ruin the sisters life since his childhood ConfusedConfusedConfused
buttt i still like his acting he is probably the best actor in behnein (after smriti &akashiLOLBig smile)  ClapClapClapClap
what do u guys think......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smile365daysirene_c

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Concor.
.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
It is not just you, I do believe Smirti and Karan will reunite but I am hoping by then he will become a positive character. I hated when Karan turned negative, I have always liked him and Smirti together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvir

..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

It is not just you, I do believe Smirti and Karan will reunite but I am hoping by then he will become a positive character. I hated when Karan turned negative, I have always liked him and Smirti together.

I think Smriti and Karan will unite too cause I mean with the psyhiatrist and all here to make Karan better...obviously it will take a while but I hope they do unite...Karan and Smriti were awesome together.....Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kinny_ranvirDriftInfinitely

Riyaa147 IF-Rockerz
Riyaa147
Riyaa147

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:16pm | IP Logged
I also think Karan and Smriti will unite Angry but it is not right for smriti to accpet karan back Confused Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charm2

nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhakrishna123

I also think Karan and Smriti will unite Angry but it is not right for smriti to accpet karan back Confused Confused
i soooo agree with you i dont think they should reunite after all that.... :( 
..Naina.. IF-Veteran Member
..Naina..
..Naina..

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:59am | IP Logged
who knows though....nthing can be said for sure until we see it considering there's never too much news on this show =/
nainakkk Senior Member
nainakkk
nainakkk

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina2127

who knows though....nthing can be said for sure until we see it considering there's never too much news on this show =/
LOL...true

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index