ät_bajs Groupbie
ät_bajs
ät_bajs

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ImagineTV

Originally posted by 't_bajs

I would give it for adaption
and if she disagree? becouse its her child ............. and i dont think a lot of girl want to to abortion either of the same matterSmile  

Sahara One or Imagine TV
hehhe what do u mean?Smile

ImagineTV Senior Member
ImagineTV
ImagineTV

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:04pm | IP Logged

I would give it for adaption
and if she disagree? becouse its her child ............. and i dont think a lot of girl want to to abortion either of the same matterSmile  

Sahara One or Imagine TV
hehhe what do u mean?Smile

I would force her , she has to learn that.
ät_bajs Groupbie
ät_bajs
ät_bajs

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]

I would force her , she has to learn that.
ahhhhhhh so that is your choice?Smile
angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Considering the modi's have money the simple option would be to move to a new place and start fresh.

If i did I what kinjal did I would seriously get disowned by my parents and kicked out of their lives forever. I seriously don't think they would ever want to build bridges after an amount of time has gone by either.

If I was the parent I think I would be seriously miffed at the time and would definately expect daughter to take responsibility for her actions and make her learn the hard way. I guess after a while the anger would subside and would just about tolerate each other again but not in the same sense as before as once the damage is done its hard to get that relationship back.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_bajsAashna26Uzma005-tellyaddict-

ät_bajs Groupbie
ät_bajs
ät_bajs

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelic8219

Considering the modi's have money the simple option would be to move to a new place and start fresh.

If i did I what kinjal did I would seriously get disowned by my parents and kicked out of their lives forever. I seriously don't think they would ever want to build bridges after an amount of time has gone by either.

If I was the parent I think I would be seriously miffed at the time and would definately expect daughter to take responsibility for her actions and make her learn the hard way. I guess after a while the anger would subside and would just about tolerate each other again but not in the same sense as before as once the damage is done its hard to get that relationship back.
that's true,,,,,,,,,,, its her damn fault, but the sociaty will instead of her point a finger on you, and blame u for her deed, wouldn't they? Smile

Edited by ät_bajs - 29 December 2010 at 1:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Uzma005angelic8219

angelic8219 IF-Dazzler
angelic8219
angelic8219

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by angelic8219

that's true,,,,,,,,,,, its her damn fault, but the sociaty will instead of her point a finger on you, and blame u for her deed, wouldn't they? Smile

What can you do, you done your best and shes at that ages where she should be responsible for herself now, if she was only child I really wouldn't care about society after a while as what done is done and need to move on, but if there were other unwedded sibblings then it really would cause a problem in finding a rishta and they might think they can do what they like, so some sort of example would have to be made to maybe stop that happening. If It was in India I doubt you would be able to escape society, such gossips over there, but I guess in the UK its not too bad as its not so close knit but if something gets out then it probably take months to get around lol and by that time the family have moved on.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-

Dhabu89 IF-Rockerz
Dhabu89
Dhabu89

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Probably give her a good scolding and make her understand her mistake and then meet the boy who did this to her and together decide what should be done.  Koki just assumed that the baby was Elesh's.  She needed to find out who it was and how long had they been involved and ask to meet him discreetly.  Handle everything in a hush hush till the time comes to speak up to the rest of the family.  But bottom line break the engagement with Elesh and marry her lover.  I hate giving dhoka to anyone in the name of SAMAJ...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ät_skitAashna26Uzma005-tellyaddict-

Rafeal. IF-Sizzlerz
Rafeal.
Rafeal.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
Accept the child.. Obviously getting pregnant aint a crime and we dont live to satisfy the society. Kenjal's mistake is she trusted umang, who just used her to satisfy himself. She loved him. But its not the fault of the child. And he or she deserves a gud upbringing. If umang left kenjal, i'm sure that itself wld be the greatest punishment she gets and in that case as a fathr how can i leave hr?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index