Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

politics by reshmi & nandish( che che....) (Page 4)

divy609 IF-Dazzler
divy609
divy609

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by sonia77

I didnt know they were engaged...but incase they are i wish them the very best!..i always liked their pairing..off as well as onscreen..how i wish sanaya would know this...even if its a rumour...Wink...she is a such a big fan of theirs..
Anyway..coming back to the topic of this thread..i dont believe makers of these shows will take bigtime tips from the actors.....they may be open to suggestions...
But in this case..incase its true that nandish and rashmi influence the story..it makes complete sense to me..wether anyone likes it or not..these two have been the highlight of this show ever since the leap i think...ichha has been a namesake lead... its rashmi desai and her portrayal of the vampy tapasya which is keeping this show afloat...
I dont know about rashmi nandish..but i wish the makers would take some advice from viewers now...who are clever enough to see how they are dragging a no scope story....they should close it now and end while at the top so people remember the best of uttran!..and not as a dragging soap which finally ended  as ratings kept falling...
Infact if this engagement news is correct..i wont be surprised if the creatives now bring in veeya scenes to excite the viewers..after all who doesent want to see a real pairing show off their chemistry on screen..Wink

Yes,they shud end this show while it is at top..but I dont agree that only Veer and Tapasya are the hi'lite of the show. There is Veer - Iccha chemistry, Vansh & vansh - Iccha conflicts that have also contributed big time. Character of Taps has in fact left audience disgusted and a lot of them in fact stopped watching uttaran b'cause of tapasya......Veer & Iccha are one of the most adorable pair on screen...if Tina never got the chance to perform, its solely the director's mistake...she has a good screen presence, unfortunately or  ironically  uttaran was never projected from Ichcha's point of view, it was all the way taps, how she wud think, how she wud react to a situation etc.. stupid notion being negativity brings the TRPs...I dont agree at all, just have a look at the TRPs during November...where atleast iccha was shown with some spine..and I dont  see anything great about Veeya chemistry..it was the way their characters are picturised, the situation based fireworks  that has the impact...whereas Veecha..even with a weak picturisation of Iccha's character rocks bigtime...Smile

Wells said VijayaClapThis is one huge misconception that the show runs only because of TapsSleepyTo a certain extent Negativity is ok Somewhat tolerable But this show has it since it's beginning......I had infact stopped watching it during the childhood days only When that child Taps was against Ichcha Which child will do all that..........Isn't there any limit to the so-called creativity???And yesss This story which started off as Ichcha's life has all been only from Taps POV I so so agree with this.............Such a kachra they made out of this show which could have beautifully shaped out........*sigh*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfearunima_LUITtiny15LimitLessFan

intruderfast IF-Sizzlerz
intruderfast
intruderfast

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 10:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiny15

@vijaya u r rite many ppl'd stopped watching UT just bcoz of taps i.e evcil winning over icchha i.e. gud. even my cousins & my sis stopped watching citing this reason only.DeadSleepy though i watched it in hope of exposing taps & later on bcoz of vansh's ckt or rather Rohit's acting as vansh!!Clap

and its really a misconception that bcoz of -ve ckt or taps presence in UT is hit. no sane prsn  luvs     -vity & even if sum1 tolerate it thats only 4 sum time not whole of the time as overdose of everything destroys the essence of that thing!! SleepySleepy

@jaya i agree wid u that nand & rash interfere in the show & it was also indirectly hinted by Rohit Khurana in his interview 2 Showtime mags(i've  this issue of the mags).
@anmol its true that both nand & rash r having more footage bcoz of their off-screen relation. and even sum of the news/articles came at that time wen vansh's ckt was introduced & i rem i'd read Nandish's outburst in the Showtime that rohit shudn't've said that veer's role is not strong wen Rohit told in his interview taht he was initially offered  veer's role & also told abt vansh's role & he chose 2 play vansh bcoz it'd more scope & wen i read Rohit's interview in the mags he'dn't said that veer's ckt is weak etc.he only said that he thought it as more challenging than veer's & i think its truth also!!
really tiny, well thats disturbing,
if rash and nandish r controlling the show, then its very poor on their part.
but anyways tinas threat also seen 2 have worked,
iccha character is gaining momentum in the story,
so i still wanna think positive

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

Kruthika.N IF-Stunnerz
Kruthika.N
Kruthika.N

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Please no attacks on actors. Topic Closed.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Gnarly_Quinn

Go to top