Uttaran

India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

politics by reshmi & nandish( che che....) (Page 3)

FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by divy609

Originally posted by vijayam

Originally posted by divy609

2Day it's gonna be good I guess..............But why is Taps with themConfusedYeh Nani aur Mai ka plan hogaAngry.....................

In DH(B'lore Newspaper) It's given Pangs Of JealousyLOL......................

Veer takes Ichcha nd Tapasya out for dinner...........Leaves Taps nd goes out with Ichcha to spend some timeEmbarrassedTaps gets irritated nd loses her cool on seeing Veecha togetherLOLTo know more Stay Tuned to Uttaran from Mon to Fri @ 10PM...................Cool

But Veer can always say NO....right..why doesnt he?

Mai would have forced him for sure Angry

yes, bcaue I dont think Iccha will say anything now...acchi jabardasti hai mai ki....Veer koi doodh peeta baccha to nahin hai ki mai ke force karne se maan jaye...he also needs to take a stand for iccha.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tiny15

mkdeepaa Goldie
mkdeepaa
mkdeepaa

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I think you are right (topic starter). Since Rashmi in one interview said they discuss and give ideas to directors. So Rashmi and Veers scene are always together though Veer hates her. there was no need to show Rashmi in Veers house. They would have married Tapsya with Rathod and she would have took revenge outside house. why they are dragging Veer Tapasya scenes. Why maie is shown absolutely dumb after the person who is behind Vansh death.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pirated_Funtiny15

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
....I agree with topic maker ...i always observe 

1. veer-Ichcha romantic scenes r so boring  n so-so n it seems Two r uncomfortable doing that 

2. why veer tapasya shud b in one house ..it looks so ridiculous ......n it seems that nandish rashmi want to b on sets together 

thats why this silly storyline of tappu stayin in Veer's house ..n even Maai forgetting that she was the one who pushed Vansh to suicide Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonia77cjs369tiny15LimitLessFan

sonia77 IF-Dazzler
sonia77
sonia77

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 4:12am | IP Logged
I didnt know they were engaged...but incase they are i wish them the very best!..i always liked their pairing..off as well as onscreen..how i wish sanaya would know this...even if its a rumour...Wink...she is a such a big fan of theirs..
Anyway..coming back to the topic of this thread..i dont believe makers of these shows will take bigtime tips from the actors.....they may be open to suggestions...
But in this case..incase its true that nandish and rashmi influence the story..it makes complete sense to me..wether anyone likes it or not..these two have been the highlight of this show ever since the leap i think...ichha has been a namesake lead... its rashmi desai and her portrayal of the vampy tapasya which is keeping this show afloat...
I dont know about rashmi nandish..but i wish the makers would take some advice from viewers now...who are clever enough to see how they are dragging a no scope story....they should close it now and end while at the top so people remember the best of uttran!..and not as a dragging soap which finally ended  as ratings kept falling...
Infact if this engagement news is correct..i wont be surprised if the creatives now bring in veeya scenes to excite the viewers..after all who doesent want to see a real pairing show off their chemistry on screen..Wink

Edited by sonia77 - 30 December 2010 at 4:51am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arunima_LUIT

arunima_LUIT IF-Rockerz
arunima_LUIT
arunima_LUIT

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

I didnt know they were engaged...but incase they are i wish them the very best!..i always liked their pairing..off as well as onscreen..how i wish sanaya would know this...even if its a rumour...Wink...she is a such a big fan of theirs..
Anyway..coming back to the topic of this thread..i dont believe makers of these shows will take bigtime tips from the actors.....they may be open to suggestions...
But in this case..incase its true that nandish and rashmi influence the story..it makes complete sense to me..wether anyone likes it or not..these two have been the highlight of this show ever since the leap i think...ichha has been a namesake lead... its rashmi desai and her portrayal of the vampy tapasya which is keeping this show afloat...
I dont know about rashmi nandish..but i wish the makers would take some advice from viewers now...who are clever enough to see how they are dragging a no scope story....they should close it now and end while at the top so people remember the best of uttran!..and not as a dragging soap which finally ended  as ratings kept falling...
Infact if this engagement news is correct..i wont be surprised if the creatives now bring in veeya scenes to excite the viewers..after all who doesent want to see a real pairing show off their chemistry on screen..Wink

I agree ...Confused
FunLyfe Goldie
FunLyfe
FunLyfe

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonia77

Yes,they shud end this show while it is at top..but I dont agree that only Veer and Tapasya are the hi'lite of the show. There is Veer - Iccha chemistry, Vansh & vansh - Iccha conflicts that have also contributed big time. Character of Taps has in fact left audience disgusted and a lot of them in fact stopped watching uttaran b'cause of tapasya......Veer & Iccha are one of the most adorable pair on screen...if Tina never got the chance to perform, its solely the director's mistake...she has a good screen presence, unfortunately or  ironically  uttaran was never projected from Ichcha's point of view, it was all the way taps, how she wud think, how she wud react to a situation etc.. stupid notion being negativity brings the TRPs...I dont agree at all, just have a look at the TRPs during November...where atleast iccha was shown with some spine..and I dont  see anything great about Veeya chemistry..it was the way their characters are picturised, the situation based fireworks  that has the impact...whereas Veecha..even with a weak picturisation of Iccha's character rocks bigtime...Smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12divy609tiny15LimitLessFan

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:30am | IP Logged
I second Aru and Vijayam

Show was bout icha -tapuand veer , not just about tapu ..................... but cvs have focused only on tapu , just like they r showing her in details they could have balanced it with showing the same side of icha, r clearly wasting talent of tina and not letting her grow in improving her acting , its the same ........... 

well i said long back that nan and rash are clearly controlling this show , u dont need proof for it as its staring right in ur face , i have seen many shows in my life , ( i dont watch shows more than 6months as i loose interest in them ) ........... so i can clearly say that politics r being played ,

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamz12FunLyfetiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 6:51am | IP Logged
@vijaya u r rite many ppl'd stopped watching UT just bcoz of taps i.e evcil winning over icchha i.e. gud. even my cousins & my sis stopped watching citing this reason only.DeadSleepy though i watched it in hope of exposing taps & later on bcoz of vansh's ckt or rather Rohit's acting as vansh!!Clap

and its really a misconception that bcoz of -ve ckt or taps presence in UT is hit. no sane prsn  luvs     -vity & even if sum1 tolerate it thats only 4 sum time not whole of the time as overdose of everything destroys the essence of that thing!! SleepySleepy

@jaya i agree wid u that nand & rash interfere in the show & it was also indirectly hinted by Rohit Khurana in his interview 2 Showtime mags(i've  this issue of the mags).
@anmol its true that both nand & rash r having more footage bcoz of their off-screen relation. and even sum of the news/articles came at that time wen vansh's ckt was introduced & i rem i'd read Nandish's outburst in the Showtime that rohit shudn't've said that veer's role is not strong wen Rohit told in his interview taht he was initially offered  veer's role & also told abt vansh's role & he chose 2 play vansh bcoz it'd more scope & wen i read Rohit's interview in the mags he'dn't said that veer's ckt is weak etc.he only said that he thought it as more challenging than veer's & i think its truth also!!

Edited by tiny15 - 30 December 2010 at 7:09am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

FunLyfeLimitLessFan

Go to top