politics by reshmi & nandish( che che....)

dollyarhem thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I think uttaran c.vs r d best friends of Reshmi that's y dey always revolve d story around reshmi & indirectly -ve character tappo. dey create some crap just 2 bring scope 2 reshmi

i have always observed more screen time is shared by veer & tappo (espec... tappo)  & tina has no scope.

generally lead actresses wud b really strong in every serial dey wud definitely bring out d truth of d -ve characters,but ichcha was never given an opportunity 2 bring d truth even though der were many chances 4 her 2 reveal d truth.indeed veer was given but i think nandish played some politics along with reshmai 2 bring some imp 2 his character & held d center stage ofcourse along with reshmi.
i really feel pity 4 tina ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

its high time 4 tina now 2 quit d show & try 2 do some projects which wud bring out her actin talent & get some critical acclaimation.
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘now dat reshmi & nandish r engaged dey wud definitely kill ur character 2 bring more screen time 2 only dose 2 characters as dey already killed & buried all d other characters of d show.

i want  tina 2 remind d cv's dat shez d lead actress not reshmi even her character can also bring trps  if dey show  ichcha strong infact more trps then reshmi.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

farah007 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: dollyarhem

I think uttaran c.vs r d best friends of Reshmi that's y dey always revolve d story around reshmi & indirectly -ve character tappo. dey create some crap just 2 bring scope 2 reshmi

i have always observed more screen time is shared by veer & tappo (espec... tappo)  & tina has no scope.

generally lead actresses wud b really strong in every serial dey wud definitely bring out d truth of d -ve characters,but ichcha was never given an opportunity 2 bring d truth even though der were many chances 4 her 2 reveal d truth.indeed veer was given but i think nandish played some politics along with reshmai 2 bring some imp 2 his character & held d center stage ofcourse along with reshmi.
i really feel pity 4 tina ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ .

its high time 4 tina now 2 quit d show & try 2 do some projects which wud bring out her actin talent & get some critical acclaimation.
๐Ÿ‘
๐Ÿ‘now dat reshmi & nandish r engaged dey wud definitely kill ur character 2 bring more screen time 2 only dose 2 characters as dey already killed & buried all d other characters of d show.

i want  tina 2 remind d cv's dat shez d lead actress not reshmi even her character can also bring trps  if dey show  ichcha strong infact more trps then reshmi.

thsi is scary that they wil buther tina's character cuz they are now engaged.!! AAAAAA

na na .. the serial owners are intelligent/.. they wont do any stupid acts. chill๐Ÿ˜Š

Edited by farah007 - 13 years ago
veechafan thumbnail
Humein Nandmi se kya lena dena. If they are really doing such politics then they can start their own prod house and cast themselves in them and do all the romance they want. They are not professional actors then.
I wish Tina and Rohit can become the lead pair in another serial maybe on a different channel...not colors as these people only know to promote vamp characters. and negativity. Tab mazaa aayega. Tina is a good actress. Its a pity they are not giving her a powerful role...She is sidelined all the time. Nandish was good in 2009 episodes but now its more of Nandish and less of Veer I am seeing..
farah007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan

Humein Nandmi se kya lena dena. If they are really doing such politics then they can start their own prod house and cast themselves in them and do all the romance they want. They are not professional actors then.

I wish Tina and Rohit can become the lead pair in another serial maybe on a different channel...not colors as these people only know to promote vamp characters. and negativity. Tab mazaa aayega. Tina is a good actress. Its a pity they are not giving her a powerful role...She is sidelined all the time. Nandish was good in 2009 episodes but now its more of Nandish and less of Veer I am seeing..

there are hardly any dialogues for tinaaa in the serial! if thsi si cuz of politics then No comments๐Ÿคข

i did tell telly dost moderator and that person said please post it so taht we can communicate audience point of views to the channel as well.
rittu_deep thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am not sure it is true or not but I came to know that Vansh's character was bumped off and RK (Rohit) was made to exit Uttaran because of this reason only. It is true that many people hated Vansh's character but many people loved him also. And most of us agree on the same point that Rohit is a brilliant actor. So his growing popularity is maybe one of the reasons of growing insecurity for someone.
When Vansh died, RK's fans didn't make an issue here in IF as other people could have accused them that since we are Rohit's fans, so we are making issues.
I hope Tina gets a fair treatment whose chances seem to be very less at this point... ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
nb.neha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: veechafan

I so want to watch rohit n tina again. rohit was shown the doors due the reason cited by the post heading. initialy veer was to be kiled but they eneded up bumpin off vansh. n we all know that rashmi has been cvs fav throughout no mater what the audience say.
farah007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: nb.neha

I so want to watch rohit n tina again. rohit was shown the doors due the reason cited by the post heading. initialy veer was to be kiled but they eneded up bumpin off vansh. n we all know that rashmi has been cvs fav throughout no mater what the audience say.

I think rohit character was killed cuz the script demanded it and not cuz of nandish and rashmi. but if its the truth then its bad... get urself on top on ur basis and not by overstepping on others๐Ÿคข
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

sorry dollyarhem,

i appreciate ur concerns but i think its wrong 2 blame nandish and rashmi by some media reports.
we should not point fingers at them.
yes tina was sidelined from the show at that time but now she is back in the central picture and her character is very interesting these days.
and i think vansh death was needed varna story would never have progressed.
i will not blame any actors unless we have some proof .
sheetal17in thumbnail
im lovin watchin Ichcha n Veer these days...finally it's becoming interesting to watch  with tapasya's plans getting foiled
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: sheetal17in

im lovin watchin Ichcha n Veer these days...finally it's becoming interesting to watch  with tapasya's plans getting foiled

yup i am also enjoying these days,๐Ÿ˜Š