Sabki Ladli Bebo

India-Forums

   
Sabki Ladli Bebo
Sabki Ladli Bebo

picture abhi bahki hai.. :(

ganga16tr IF-Dazzler
ganga16tr
ganga16tr

Joined: 17 January 2010
Posts: 3407

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
after todays episode, i think that the khanna family track hasnt finished. this is because they are showing them in jail... but i think with arjun and ria they will give them a happy ending.. i also think that some how arjun and amrit will come face to face and all truth will be revealed about arjun and bebo's "relationship"... after all amrit still wants to finish arjun off as well as bebo... so... lets see.. but i dont want viju, kamini and anchal to come out of jail.... they will be after poor arjun...
 
i felt really sorry for arjun, its not his fault he lost shalini in the first place and now he has lost bebo as well... poor guy and ria... poor baby... hope they get their happy ending soon...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ParulRatiShivi-Afeelicious-

-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
ur right ganga, picture abhi baki hai.
i don't want to see viju, kamini or aanchal out of the jail, but its looks they will be out, cos now viju wants to take revenge from arjun. well jo bhi, but i really want a happy exit for arjun and ria.
awww i too felt horrible for arjun, i wish somehow shalini could come back, feel sorry for ria and arjun. Cry
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Joined: 05 April 2005
Posts: 2912

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged
I still think they should bring back Rano, and let her be happy with Arjun.
 
He just has to get used to her eating chewing gum.  That is not a horrible habit!
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinhactnt

I still think they should bring back Rano, and let her be happy with Arjun.
 
He just has to get used to her eating chewing gum.  That is not a horrible habit!

ur sooo funnyROFL

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Joined: 18 October 2009
Posts: 3473

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Yeah I too think the CVs want to torture us more n show Viju out of jail coz remember they showed GG in jail too... That was bcoz GG were suppose to come out of jail... Wenever a villain is suppose to exit, they never show them in jail...
-Afeelicious- IF-Sizzlerz
-Afeelicious-
-Afeelicious-

Joined: 22 August 2008
Posts: 12092

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ambofan

Yeah I too think the CVs want to torture us more n show Viju out of jail coz remember they showed GG in jail too... That was bcoz GG were suppose to come out of jail... Wenever a villain is suppose to exit, they never show them in jail...

alju without any doubt viju will back to make the whole thing more worse. arghhh pata nahi in CV's ko villain se itni dosri kyun hai....why can't CV's show some happy moments,
lakshmi42 IF-Dazzler
lakshmi42
lakshmi42

Joined: 14 May 2010
Posts: 2555

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 10:27pm | IP Logged
If Viju is out of jail, i'm sure he will go and apologize to Arjun and he will forgive Viju and it will be then when Viju would plan his second part of revenge.
Does Amrit know that Viju is in jail? Don't he want to inquire what happened to his "well-wisher"? If Amrit comes to know that Viju is in jail and the correct reason behind that then all the problems would be solved.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Afeelicious-

Ambofan IF-Dazzler
Ambofan
Ambofan

Joined: 18 October 2009
Posts: 3473

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 2:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lakshmin42

If Viju is out of jail, i'm sure he will go and apologize to Arjun and he will forgive Viju and it will be then when Viju would plan his second part of revenge.
Does Amrit know that Viju is in jail? Don't he want to inquire what happened to his "well-wisher"? If Amrit comes to know that Viju is in jail and the correct reason behind that then all the problems would be solved.
Yeah u r right why doesn't Amrit inquire about Vijju ? Chup chap Narang house kyun chala aya... he shud contact his well-wisher and plan on how he is suppose to take revenge...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Laadli Picture Gallery:No Comments

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 93 94

Author: *Shruti*   Replies: 744   Views: 199836

*Shruti* 744 199836 16 July 2011 at 12:32pm by raspberrytorte

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index