Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

India-Forums

Today's episode: Most stupid by far (Page 3)

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikumay2k

Originally posted by -SweetGirl-

Hi there do do you mean that was that Correct Like Laali 's body Could accept Jamuni's blood...

I m curious to know..Is this table wrong..Was not that BlunderConfused

What we can not rule out is, it was a town hospital with no facility and no time to separate blood plasma from red blood cells, in such a case, she would need to be given blood from same blood type.

Thanks for Clerification..I read yr another post as Well..It was Interesting..Smile

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 31 December 2010 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neela10

Today's episode: Most stupid by far

Fourth:  The new character, Dr Surbhi arrives at the hospital.  The hospital has found it does not have a certain medicine in its stock to save the dying patient Laali.  There is nothing to be done now.   But you are wrong!  The new doc takes a bottle out  (which she has on her person) and gives it to the old doc.  Out of all the medicines in the world,  the new doc is carrying this particular medicine with her when she arrives at the hospital!!AngryAngry (Perhaps she is psychic too.)

I just shake my head at the stupidity of the writers and the directors.  How can they allow such things to happen?

One thing for sure, once this serial ends, I will never ever watch another Hindi TV serial again.

Blunders, mistakes, gaffes, you name it the AJ writers have done it, are doing it, and will continue doing it till the show ends.

I am sure the viewers must have caught other blunders as well in this episode.

By the way, I haven't seen Suman for a long time now and nor Gangiya.

LOL  LOL   LOL  i laughed so hard when i saw this doctor just appear on the scene at the right moment to save jamuni and then flow into the hospital just happen to be carrying the "magic potion" in her hand.....omg how funny..i mean how did she know that was even needed? she just strode into the room with it in her hand...certainly hadn't had a consulatation with the doc yet.... ...kind of reminds one of the old Superman movies...when out of nowhere..."it's a bird, no it's a plane. noo. it's DR. SURBI SUPERWOMAN.."     Shocked  LOL  LOL   LOL  LOL  LOL  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neela10

Go to top