Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Today's episode: Most stupid by far

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Today's episode: Most stupid by far

After watching today's episode, I cried.  Not because Laali was dying and a donor could not be found in time to give her blood, but because of the stupidity of the entire episode. Ouch

Everything was stupid. Angry For one, today we see Ranvijay just stole one paper from the envelope which contained everybody's blood test results.  And that was Jamuni's.  So now we know that Laali's parents, who gave her birth, do not share the same blood type as their daughter's.  We can only assume now:  that Laali must be adopted, exchanged at birth; or else Laali's mother must have been doing it with somebody else!! OuchOuch

Laali's blood type is AB and so is Jamuni's. But couldn't it have been easier to just say aloud that Jamuni's blood type is "O", the universal donor.  She can give her blood to anyone.  One sentence only CVs.  Why all the stupidity? AngryAngry

Secondly, the doctor was the most useless person I ever saw.  All we saw him doing is continuously  fiddling around with the ECG machine hooked up to Laali, he does not even touch the patient,  he stands around hopelessly and uselessly as the patient breaths deeply, looking as if she is going to die on him, and moreover, he is dictated to by his patient's family who surround the bed and don't let the doctor near the patient.  How can the CVs portray such stupidity?  It is not a nice reflection on Indian doctors, is it?  AngryAngryAngry

Third, Jamuni is fleeing on foot to the hospital.  She asks a passerby where the hospital is. The stupid woman has been living in the area all her life, and she does not know where the hospital is?  So why was she running on the road for then, if she didn't know in which direction the hospital was?  And how does she know this is the hospital Laali was taken to?Angry

More, Loha's men catch up with her and beat her. And someone drives up in a car.  There is our beautiful lady, sitting in the middle of the road surrounded by the bad men.  Anybody would have thought she would be up on her feet, quick as flash and run towards the car to save herself. Oh no! she is just sitting there - now I know the meaning of the phrase - "a sitting duck". The only smart thing Jamuni did was when the police arrived and started arresting the men, she wastes no time and just runs towards the hospital. (By the way she knew in which room Laali was admitted.  Our Jamuni must be psychic.)

Fourth:  The new character, Dr Surbhi arrives at the hospital.  The hospital has found it does not have a certain medicine in its stock to save the dying patient Laali.  There is nothing to be done now.   But you are wrong!  The new doc takes a bottle out  (which she has on her person) and gives it to the old doc.  Out of all the medicines in the world,  the new doc is carrying this particular medicine with her when she arrives at the hospital!!AngryAngry (Perhaps she is psychic too.)

I just shake my head at the stupidity of the writers and the directors.  How can they allow such things to happen?

One thing for sure, once this serial ends, I will never ever watch another Hindi TV serial again.

Blunders, mistakes, gaffes, you name it the AJ writers have done it, are doing it, and will continue doing it till the show ends.

I am sure the viewers must have caught other blunders as well in this episode.

By the way, I haven't seen Suman for a long time now and nor Gangiya.

Edited by Neela10 - 29 December 2010 at 12:26pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

suecnikumay2ksarjitonandanie.Mandy.Ms.S.K.

sugarplum5 Goldie
sugarplum5
sugarplum5

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Totally agree !!! For me the most mind-boggling thing is that each day someone is either (1) trying to shoot someone (2) beat someone (3) poison someone (4) blackmail (5) backstab .......AND THEY ALL LIVE TOGETHER AND continue to live together when plans fail........it is the funniest thing ever.
excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
On the blood type issue - Lali does not necessairly have to have the same blood type as that of either of her parents. It is very normal for children to have different blood types from their parents - especially the AB types - which are rare - but when it does occur - usually happens when pne parent has the blood type AO or AA and the other parent BO or BB - hence if Lali is AB - then she more than likely would never have the same blood type as that of her parents!

But I agree with your last point though ... it's absouletely ridiculous that the new doctor simply materialises the 'injection' out of this air!

Additionally - it is an insult to the intelligence of the audience to expect them to believe that the police did not arrest Loha for attempted murder of the village's Sarpnach!! Incredible - VERY POOR SCRIPT WRITING in my eyes!

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

On the blood type issue - Lali does not necessairly have to have the same blood type as that of either of her parents. It is very normal for children to have different blood types from their parents - especially the AB types - which are rare - but when it does occur - usually happens when pne parent has the blood type AO or AA and the other parent BO or BB - hence if Lali is AB - then she more than likely would never have the same blood type as that of her parents!

But I agree with your last point though ... it's absouletely ridiculous that the new doctor simply materialises the 'injection' out of this air!

Additionally - it is an insult to the intelligence of the audience to expect them to believe that the police did not arrest Loha for attempted murder of the village's Sarpnach!! Incredible - VERY POOR SCRIPT WRITING in my eyes!

Thanks! You are very much right on the above.  There is one other thing though.  Like the blood type "O" is the universal donor, the blood type "AB" is the universal accceptor.  It means a person with type AB blood can receive blood from any blood group.  Check this out!

Red blood cell compatibility table[60][61]
Recipient[1] Donor[1]
O- O+ A- A+ B- B+ AB- AB+
O- Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN
O+ Green tickY Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN
A- Green tickY Red XN Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN
A+ Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN Red XN
B- Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN Green tickY Red XN Red XN Red XN
B+ Green tickY Green tickY Red XN Red XN Green tickY Green tickY Red XN Red XN
AB- Green tickY Red XN Green tickY Red XN Green tickY Red XN Green tickY Red XN
AB+ Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tickY Green tick

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Yes 100% agree with you. Although i have not watched the episode yet, i can imagine how it was like. The stupidity is going beyond the limit. Now i think the the writers must be really tired and fed up of writing so they are throwing anything into the story. If laali is blood group AB, then she can have anyones blood. The writers really need to do their research first.... they should also visit this forum,  so that they can see the stupid mistakes that they make Angry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

excelsa7 Groupbie
excelsa7
excelsa7

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 5:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

Yes 100% agree with you. Although i have not watched the episode yet, i can imagine how it was like. The stupidity is going beyond the limit. Now i think the the writers must be really tired and fed up of writing so they are throwing anything into the story. If laali is blood group AB, then she can have anyones blood. The writers really need to do their research first.... they should also visit this forum,  so that they can see the stupid mistakes that they make Angry.

Actually no - she cannot have anyone's blood - as she is AB- so can only recieve blood from O- (which is the rarest of the rare!!), AO-, AA-, BO- and BB-....... If she was AB+ - then she would have been a universal receiver - ie. could have gotton blood from O+, O-, AB-, AB+, AA+, AA-, AO+, AO-, BB+, BB-, BO+ and BO-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by excelsa7

Originally posted by purple4

Actually no - she cannot have anyone's blood - as she is AB- so can only recieve blood from O- (which is the rarest of the rare!!), AO-, AA-, BO- and BB-....... If she was AB+ - then she would have been a universal receiver - ie. could have gotton blood from O+, O-, AB-, AB+, AA+, AA-, AO+, AO-, BB+, BB-, BO+ and BO-

According to the table a person having:

AB+ can receive blood from: O+, O-, A+, A-, B+, B-, AB+, AB-
AB- can receive blood from O-, A-, B-, AB-

I wonder whether Jamuni was AB-.LOLLOL.

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 9:15pm | IP Logged

Today's episode wasn't that bad, I did like Jamuni fighting back and the entry of Siddy's sis who wasted no time in calling the cops on Loha's men. One thing I like about this show is that the most of the women fight back and show no fear, I like that but you are right the storyline could have been handled much better than what has been shown.

Go to top