India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

good job !!

.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Hey guysSmile. How was today's episode?Well, I personally loved itTongue and and my angry young man MSK is backDancingParty. I am so excited to see his n Brij's clashDay Dreaming. I guess cvs did right thing by showing arrogant and angry MSK backClap. Because as u all know that Brij is back n tht Arjun is also upto somethingAngry. So, I think cvs took right step by showing old MSK backThumbs Up. Well, he was always arrogant for me but sm peeps were complaining that his attitude is missing n stuffConfused. I guess now they got their replyWink. Now, I really wanna see MSK-BRIJ face off. Now, once again our munda is going to protect his Geet from "OYE"LOL. But I am really pissed at this ArjunAngry. What is he gunna do on their marriageConfused? Arjun main teri taange todh dungi agar tune maaneet ki marriage mein kuch bhi galat karne ki koshish ki....ughhhAngry. I wanna kill him. I hope MSK Day Dreamingwill keep his eye on Arjun and Brij so that they dun spoil their marriageWink.

Okay. I have no clue if my post made any sense or notConfused. I am really sorry for writing all this non-sense but I just wanted to write my feelingsBig smile. So, Please guys do comment and share your feelings with meHug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mgdg_2010maaniqrablackb28pickachu

anky_1205 Goldie
anky_1205
anky_1205

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
I am all ready to see Angry MSK back again...love him and his arrogance. Can't wait to see MSK & Geet clashes with brig
.Kiran. IF-Sizzlerz
.Kiran.
.Kiran.

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anky_1205

I am all ready to see Angry MSK back again...love him and his arrogance. Can't wait to see MSK & Geet clashes with brig

Thank You so much for your reply hunHug. I know i really wanna see him with his arrogance and attitude. n MSK-BRIJ face off.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top