India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

Love u Suhana

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
OMG i am just in love with suhana's acting, she i an Awesome actress!! i don't say that others are not good!! love all SGP TeamBig smile! But OMG i just love the way Suhana is missing her MOM!! Omg she is soooo good!! i swear i have never cried 4 a tv show but Suhana made me cry!! Love her!!! And OMG Ishaan was also cryingShocked when he saw Suhana crying!!! sooo sweet naaTongue Love them two now!!
I just know one thing I am In Love with this Show! Love it Love it!

_sonya_

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sevakposhah--sree--1tarunSinha18crysindGurpreetDShwets1502

-Sonya- IF-Dazzler
-Sonya-
-Sonya-

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:54pm | IP Logged
Hey i am sharing my feelings with u guys! And u guys are Not commenting!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shwets1502

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Sonya-

Hey i am sharing my feelings with u guys! And u guys are Not commenting!

I was wondering what can I say. I'm more in love with Suhana's character than "Sushaan the couple". Today's episode was lovely in showing Suhana's feelings that was really nice. My heart is bleeding for Suhana at the moment. I can't stand this anymore..... its becoming monotonous. Suhana's a true gem. She's what you call a pure gold heart. Just adore her. Her emotional scenes are toooooo good. I had tears in my eyes when she was reading her Mom's letter. I also loved it when she was laying out the table. She's distracting herself and trying to better herself. Amazing performance by Ragini.

Shwets1502

poshah Goldie
poshah
poshah

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:13am | IP Logged

there are some scenes later, hopefully they will show them in SGP as well, Suhana has generally been insecure..Ishaan on the other hand had a emotionally fulfilling life till now. He had Radha bhua, BM, Dada/dadi and his parents to go to if he had problems.

Bechari Suhana ki pass koi nahi hai, all she can fall back on is her mom's letter. Hence she is feeling so lonely and unsecure. She thinks she doesnt have anyone to call her own and in in this whole big family there is no one she can confide in .

GurpreetD IF-Sizzlerz
GurpreetD
GurpreetD

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:22am | IP Logged
Sonya ...........just like u every1(especially me LOL)luves this show.Its superbbbbbbbb.I cant rem how many times i have written "LUV THIS SHOW " but i dont feel tired writing this becoz indeed its a superbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by poshah

there are some scenes later, hopefully they will show them in SGP as well, Suhana has generally been insecure..Ishaan on the other hand had a emotionally fulfilling life till now. He had Radha bhua, BM, Dada/dadi and his parents to go to if he had problems.

Bechari Suhana ki pass koi nahi hai, all she can fall back on is her mom's letter. Hence she is feeling so lonely and unsecure. She thinks she doesnt have anyone to call her own and in in this whole big family there is no one she can confide in .

I guess family or no family all of us go through a phase in life where there are some emotions that become difficult to share even with the person you are closest with. Once you are out of this trauma, it will only help in making you emotionally stronger. All the best to SuhanaThumbs Up
mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sevak

I guess family or no family all of us go through a phase in life where there are some emotions that become difficult to share even with the person you are closest with. Once you are out of this trauma, it will only help in making you emotionally stronger. All the best to SuhanaThumbs Up

Aww that was nicely put!! I love Suhana tooEmbarrassed
sevak Goldie
sevak
sevak

Posted: 30 December 2010 at 3:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by sevak

Aww that was nicely put!! I love Suhana tooEmbarrassed

Embarrassed Thank you

Go to top