Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago

Excellent episod & very nice update,like MR breathes life in Datta, your updates do the same in words.😃

Edited by mnx12 - 13 years ago
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanxxx for the update Anu............Lovely analysis............Fire-proof Jacket🤣🤣🤣U made My Day😆😆😆

A wonderful episode beautifully enacted by everyone esp the song sequence was too good even the lip-sync👏Nakku ka Mein Baabi ki beti hoon 😆😆 Now change that to Mein DSP ki Patni hoon😳😍That would be one scene to watch...........
Baaji Rao.......................🤗Wonderful It takes a lot of courage to tell that U changed it But you did it............The back replies to Suds👏

Hmmm..........U feel it's not a dream🤔Shaayad ...........Hopefully ..........But what would Kala be doing there at the middle of the night🤔..........It might also be right since now Dutta knows Baaji ne locha kiya😆He may go back to Nakku Lekin Nakku kahan bataayegi itni jaldi.........
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow what an epi tanx anu 4 the wonderful update i just finish watching & read ur update awesome as usual loved it dear MR rocked today his song u right he does things similar 2 AB and pulls it off really well AB is my oldtime fav. & now D oh so painful N was Vgood as well in answering kala and Baji hats oof man he owned up & gave an answer 2 ullu aswell now there is noone who will seperate Batasha btw i think D took out all the bullet i think there is no bullet just he wants 2 c who proofs v.smart D lastly anu don't u think the precap looked like kala's dream the D-N together might b real but not N telling D about kala i will b surprised if it turned out true!
Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
it was the kind of episode i was waiting for so long.
Anu-Reddy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LuvPremeer4ever

Can anyone tell me plz what was Baaji talking about when he mentioned Naku and Kaul thing....I haven't watched the series completely yet :( 

There was a scene pre Face Revelation when Nakku asked Bappa's blessings for her to go tell Dutta the truth. Babi got to know abt it from Nakku and went to Baaji asking him to stop Nakku telling the truth, as she was scared for her daughter's happiness(dont ask me why this ridiculous conclusion 😆. I dont know and Babi indeed sounded very cowardish during those times........). Anyways Baaji in an attempt to help Babi, used a fan to move the flower in Bapp's hands in another direction , indicating Nakku that she shouldnt tell the truth. Nakku took that as Bappa's indication for her to keep mum and kept quite instead of revealing the truth. Baaji was letting Dutta know that yesterday.