Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Laagi Tujhse Lagan Written Update 29th Dec 2010 (Page 2)

rayjst Senior Member
rayjst
rayjst

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Yuvika_15

amazing update
loved MR and VR today...their scene at the bar was amazing n da best was baji's indirect slap on suds place wer he says jaan ki baazi n zubaan ki baazi--fark hai..wicked dialogue!!

I have been replaying that dialogue scene ever since, truly wickedClap hatsoff to Anilji and also to Vinay for delivering it so wellClap........................

Thanks a lot for the update AnuSmileSmile..................Three days in a row, WowClapClapClap!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhiAniAnu-Reddykabeeraspeaking

kabeeraspeaking IF-Sizzlerz
kabeeraspeaking
kabeeraspeaking

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Fantastic update, Anu LOL Lol @ the secret AB film room in PN LOL And you reminded me of the hilarious geometry wala joke and scene with Chaskar because of the math reference ROFL Love reading your running commentary as always (:

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

meghaparti IF-Sizzlerz
meghaparti
meghaparti

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing dear..The update was great help I missed on today as was out for a dinner party...Watched the video....really Baaji n Dutta Scene was really well done by both actors...n Kala n Nakku's confrontation...was just wow.... just loved the way Nakku gave it back to Kala....n the precap doesn't seem to be a dream sequence to me....it looked like real n kala ka asi chera comes infront of dutta....no wonder we had that article where kala will join hands with Chaskar to get rid of dutta..but I m sure by the end of the day he will come home safely! Nakku's prayers will be answered by Bappa yet again....n then comes the seema track wonder how dutta will handle her...may be Kala will join hands with her to destroy TashaLOL

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Rose_Petal IF-Dazzler
Rose_Petal
Rose_Petal

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update...Approve

You underlined the "Babi's daughter" bit LOL...really, why does Naku have to bring that up over and over again? And Suds! He can feel sharam! ROFL If only he also knew that three's a crowd and left Duji alone Angry...

Bechara Dutta...why go through the singing (though we know why) when he could have played his harmonica....his sister played the guitar too...what a musical family!

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

mussy.jamshed IF-Dazzler
mussy.jamshed
mussy.jamshed

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 1:40pm | IP Logged
OMG it was an Outstanding episode..........I loved all the parts...........MR lip-sing  was bang on.......he did it brilliantly.........then Kala-Naku episode were awesome ..........Bajji-Dutta confrontation for me was best of all......Vinay rocked........He did it beautifully with MR.......Suds I hate him as ever....over smart owl......and Precap did not look like a dream........its an actual scene..........wow.........lovely episode..........and I hope we do see Dutta alive after "dutta cliff track".........It was sheer brilliance , dialogues were excellent n performances were mind blowing......Thanks Anu for awesome update n side commentsLOLLOLmat poch..u always make me laugh Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nurulainrayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode :)
Liked all the parts and little emotions :)
The only thing is that I feel the precap maybe a dream, too soon for a Tasha reconciliation and Kala blow up no?

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

nurulain Senior Member
nurulain
nurulain

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Thanx Anu for ur awesome update of a mindblowing episode!! After so long an episode which has me smiling ear to ear!  Big smile The precap was just WOW!! Cannot wait to see tomorrow's epi, hope the precap is no dream Day Dreaming 

Dutta with his fab acting, and aaaah the song!! Day Dreaming manzilein apni jagah, fabulous song, a personal favourite and dutta's style like big b's style! Day Dreaming dil jeet liya! haiiiyeeeee

Best of all Baaji just rocks!! Thumbs Up He rules apun ka heart!! Thumbs Up Day Dreaming Embarrassed

Suds is so thickbrained! **sigh** he really irritates me with his hypocrisy and taunts and that weird smile! Angry AngryDeadDead

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

mariescott14 IF-Dazzler
mariescott14
mariescott14

Posted: 29 December 2010 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
hey anu..thanks for such an amazing update

rayjstAbhiAniAnu-Reddy

Go to top