Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shivani003 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Errrrrrrrrrm I think the precap sounds too good to be true.

Thanx
-sourire- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Can anyone tell me plz what was Baaji talking about when he mentioned Naku and Kaul thing....I haven't watched the series completely yet :(  Edited by LuvPremeer4ever - 13 years ago
sub_rosa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent update Anu😃 I loved the episode! I was getting very apprehensive about Dutta singing...but MR pulled it off sooo well!👏 The Kala-Naku scene wasn't boring for a change...lots of foreshadowing was going on there! I usually do not like VR in emotional scenes...but last night he surpassed himself...the power-packed dialogues helped! The pre-cap...I think is Kala's nightmare😆 Naku's confidence must have shook hers! Warna, TaSha reunion cannot happen so easily and so anti-climatically! 
AreYaar thumbnail
Thanks for the update, Anu!

LOL I think I'm the only one who didn't like the Kala-Nakku scene much.....yeah there were a few good dialogues here and there but there were some MAJORLY cheesy hilarious moments like Nakku's "saavdhaan" that just had me cracking up.....foreshadowing toh 2 din se chal rahi hai....now I want to see something actually happening.

MR was fab in the song sequence.....his AB idealization is so so obvious😆.....but all good....he pulls it off very well :-)

VR was fab in the DuJi scene.....highlight of the epi to me.

kadduu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the wonderful update Anu! 
mozart66 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

AWESOME UPDATE ANU AS USUAL!!

The episode was worth a watch! Lovely friendship! I don't think that it is too early to expose Kala or Suds. It is in fact about time things were put back on track and the dragfest ended. With open challenge from Kala & Co. it will be interesting to watch Duji & TaSha come out winners. That can also be the story line rather than torturing the viewers and the lead characters episode after episode like other serials! AND THAT'S where LTL is DIFFERENT!!

somu_05 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Great Update ! :D 

i was thinking... isnt Dutta drunk in the precap.... if he always forgets that he is nice with Nakku when his hangover is over...! why NOt may he forget about the Kala scene..? 
IF ITS NOt a Dream.. which i guess is not..! it doesnt seem as if anyone would dream that sort...Yeah might be Kala's Fear Cant say..!
fuzzyface thumbnail
Baji Baji Baji all the way ❤️🤗 he is rare diamond of a friend🤗.

Kala Vs Nakku + fire = super powers 😆

Dutta Russian Roulette test for Baji n Suds... Duh! Baji is a clear winner like Sudarshan the  🤡 will ever stand a chance. 😛

Dutta patented pose  and pearl of wisdom 😆 oh Anu u crack m up.

Thanks😃
Edited by fuzzyface - 13 years ago
pesi11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the precap  is dream of kala😆
sevak thumbnail
Amazing precap - can't wait...